Make yourself heard, SFA 2/3 remix

Alpha 2 is easily my favorite video game. I would be in bliss if I got Street Fighter Alpha 2 HD Remix.

Alpha 2, no doubt.

SFA3 Remix Wishlist 1

• SF2 Chars are not restricted to “reversals” or V-ism to use classic specials in X and/or A.

ex. Balrog’s headbutt can only be used in V-ism and only as a reversal (new mode), but in SSFT2 he had the headbutt as a normal move and wise a primary way for him to close in on fb chars. Thus, the move should be available in X-ism (SF2 mode). This is one way to making X not completely useless, is by not handicapping them from using key moves…

X-Chun gets charge fireball while V and A remain hcf motion.
X-Chun anti-air kick is not restricted to reversal only.
X-Balrog (boxer) gets headbutt and can be performed on command.
X-Vega (claw) gets flipkick and can be performed on command.

Wishful thinking.

Bison (dictactor) is less inflated.

I would love A3HD, but that would take so much redone art and re-balancing. A2 would be fine too.

+1
would pay for a2hd and/or a3hd…
wish for a4. I would pay 60 bucks for alpha 4, and maybe cry a little…

Alpha 2 All the way. A little burnt out on the 3s.

A2 remix all the way, new sprites and balance changes would make A2 remix fantastic.

Player rooms like HDRs would be awesome too.

i go for alpha 2 :smiley:

I would love to see Third Strike Remixed, because i never got into it as much as i wanted to, and have been meaning to revisit it for ages, but to be honest if i think about it from a business point of view instead of as a fan, with the number of frames in 3S and the amount of characters and broken bullshit in A3, there would be just too much work in re drawing and rebalancing either to make them viable from a business point of view.They would take years to complete, and the end product would be a 10 or 12 year old game that cost more than a new release to buy, and was aimed squarely at a relatively small niche of hardcore players.The figures just don’t add up, and capcom’s bean counters would never let it happen.

Alpha 2 on the other hand is relatively well balanced already, has quality gameplay and that familiar street fighter “Feel”, and would be a lot less intensive (read cheaper) to redraw.

It’s the obvious choice if another remix project is on the cards, and i’d be all over it like a fat kid on a smartie.:cool:

You ever play on GGPO Mack? (If not, you should…)

I intend to.I used to play on Kaillera, mostly ST, and alpha 2 & 3, but Then HDR came along and i’ve been pretty much living on that for the last 4 or 5 months.

I’m just waiting for the attraction of HDR to wear off, and i’ll be on GGPO like a shot.Trouble is HDR’s so damn good…

lol, totally, I stopped playing on GGPO when HDR came out too, I tried SF4 for a while and hated that, so now im dusting off the A2 rust on GGPO some nights, good times. (I still gotta get in my HDR goodness too…)

Sirlin Calling for a remix of Alpha 2 in a HDR retrospective article from the end of last year:

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/19-12-2008-598.html ( alpha 2 comes up near the end of his answer to the first question)

Fingers crossed man, fingers crossed.

Easily my second favorite SF game, god, a remix with balance tweaks, and new sprites would make me go all nutty…:looney:

Alpha 2 Engine, Alpha 3 Upper roster. It’s that simple.

I concur

And we have a winner, i personally think there should be two game modes as well. Standard rebalanced A2 and perhaps a CC free mode. I have no beef with CC barring when you get 100% by Rolento, but I hear a lot of people say that A2 would probably be the most balanced SF if it did not have CCs. What do you lot think of a CC-free mode? Naturally, there would have to be balance tweaks to that, cos without CCs Dan would be even more shit. The thing is, if you rebalance a game it often is not liked over the original. A2 gold is ignored compared to A2 classic, the hatred of HD remix, shit is tough. But anyway, A2>>>A3,.