Magneto beginner team? Mag/Doom/Sent or Vergil?

Hi guys, just want to have your thoughts.

I’ve finally decided to put real time into this game and i want to learn a magneto based team. I’ve read Viscant’s article on how beginner should start with magneto,doom,sentinel. I was just wondering if i should bother with anchor sentinel or should start right away with mag,doom,vergil? From what people have told me, sentinel would be better for me right now to learn magneto. Just want to have a general opinion.

sorry guys i just realized that i didn’t post it in the magneto forum!

Lol well you’ll definitely win more with Vergil in the back as opposed to Sentinel. But Sentinel is better for Magneto’s point game and you’ll learn more fundamentals if you don’t rely on Vergil anchor.

mag doom vergil don’t look back

Mag/Doom-b/Any

how to play:

1. Call missles
  2. tri jump short / tri jump magnetic blast
  3. did it hit?
    3a. Yes, move to 4
    3b. No, move to 2
  4. Combo into hyper grav loop
  5. magnetic tempest
  6. did it kill?
    6a. Yes move to 1
    6b. no, DHC doom or move to 1

Where Pro Player gameplay for this team (Magneto-Doom-Vergil)
Need videos & combos pleasee…

Look for footage of ShadyK, although I think he’s switched to Morri/Doom/Vergil now. For Magneto/Doom in general, a lot of players do that like FChamp, Neo, RayRay (during and after CEO/Evo), X-Ray, and Xian; For Doom/Vergil in general, PR Balrog and ChrisG; For Magneto/Vergil, CJ Showstopper (can’t think of any other popular players for this atm, someone help me out here).

It’s pretty easy to extend BnBs with Missiles; try checking in the combo thread or on YouTube for extensions. Easy ones:

anything into Hyper Grav, call Missiles, stand :h::s: sj :m::m::h::s:, Missiles OTG, immediate standing :s: xx TK Hyper Grav
anything into hard knockdown, call Missiles + dash back, Attraction to pull them into the missiles while going up, Hyper Grav

I would believe there are better extensions out there. You can also try labbing it up yourself.