Madden 2010

Hey EVERYONE in the Dallas Area. Want a chance to win $1,000?! There will be a tournament at Entertainmart August 15, 2009 this year, and the game is ofcorse, Madden 2010. It will be one day after the game is released. So there wont be alot of people who have an unfair advantage.

It is ten Bucks to get in, but with those ten bucks, you give your self the chance to win $1,000 CASH! There isnt just a Grand prize, depending on how many people we get signed up, there will be more prizes for the people who come in second, third etc etc. So tell your friends, tell them to tell their friends… And for more info about this, let me know. Ill get back to you ASAP…

Good Luck!

My Email address is mikejones030522@yahoo.com
Please put Madden 2010 as the subject for more info.
And I do understand that this might not have been the best spot to post this, but I would like to invite everyone, and didnt really find the right topic, so I just thought since its a tournament, why not! :slight_smile:

edit - moved to announcements as no one seems to read this <— Javi’s post.

I sense a lack of uniformity in the threads here, so I’m going to make some rules.

For tournaments and one-time events, the title should be in this order:

EVENT NAME - LOCATION (City, State) - DATE (mm/dd/yy)
subtitles are optional, and can be after the Event name. I’d rather not have the games in the title as it makes the title too busy.

The post itself should contain the street location of the event, the games being played, the entry fee, tournament format and rules and exceptions. Optional: try to save people some time by posting a link to the location on google or yahoo! maps.

For recurring events:

EVENT NAME - LOCATION (City, State) - Frequency (weekly, biweekly)
Monthly tournaments do not qualify for a recurring event at this time. Explaing the recurring event in your post.

I do not have a policy for money matches. I don’t even know if they should belong in the forum as of yet.

So a valid title would be:
** TEXAS SHOWDOWN 14!!! Return of Jesus!!!** - Houston, TX - 3/14/14

If you already have a thread up, please try to edit the title to reflect the new changes. Any new thread that does not conform to this standard will be deleted.

I hope the changes will make this forum a little easier to read.

To edit the thread title, double click the background of the thread you made in the thread listing screen

Wondering why you can’t find your tournament thread? It’s because I’ve probably deleted it. I’m being a nazi because you guys can’t seem to read.

BTW - NO ONE IS IMMUNE TO THIS.

Just thought i would let you know about the format to post so you won’t be like WTF where did it go ^^ Good luck on the tourney wish i lived close to dallas so i could attend.