MadCatz Support Sucks Ass

Is it me or is MadCatz support some of the worst in the biz… I’m still trying to get my money back from these guys. I shoulda known better then to buy anything associated with MadCatz. Sending me a faulty ass Kunai Wireless Headset cmon MadCatz that shit ain’t cheap. It shouldnt take 3 weeks to get 3 responses wtf is up with that.

Anyone have a MadCatz story haha

Fuck you.

Yea Fuck you MadCatz.

My turbo and the Xbox home button didn’t work on day 1, so there’s that.

Seriously tho, why do motherfuckers keep putting threads in the wrong area. GD isn’t the place to whine about your problems. Take this shit to Tech Talk.

IIRC One day my 360 board crapped out, and got this “agent” who wouldn’t replace it because I had cracked open the stick, but dud tell me I should hit up SRKTT.

This was like 4 years ago, then soon after I started watching streams, and heard that same voice.

That “agent” was MarkMan. Homey was not only overseeing the designs of sticks back in the day but he was also answering the phones as well.

Didn’t get the replacement board I wanted out of him, but the guy did work with me to try to troubleshoot it all the way through before asking me to ask around Tech Talk.

I just saw this thread. This thread shouldn’t have been closed either.

OP, feel free to PM me and send your support ticket info. I’ll check into it for you.