Lucky's May Mania - Greensboro, NC - 05.10.2008

Saturday, May 10th, 2008
-Registration begins at 12:00pm. Tournaments start at 1:00pm.

Lucky’s Card Shop
3929 High Point Rd
Greensboro, NC, 27407
336-834-4644
Lucky’s on Google Maps

Venue Fee: $5

==================================================

**TOURNAMENTS:

[$10]**
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs. SNK 2

[$5]
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

[$1]
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
—SINGLE MATCH / SINGLE ELIM
—winner take all

-Standard tournament rules
-Pot split 70/20/10
-Double elimination, 2/3 matches, Winners/Losers Finals 3/5, Grand Finals 4/7

==================================================

I’ll organize Random Team 3rd Strike before singles begins. Someone can feel free to run Random Team GG as well. We’ll try to make space for Marvel and DR if people can bring the gear and the players. People just won’t show for these for whatever reason. Side tourneys welcome.

Any extra TVs, PS2s, and games appreciated. The first two people with TV (nice size plz)/PS2 combo get in free. If you bring a lot of shit and help out I’ll let you in free then too (my discretion). There should be casuals all day for whatever.

HYPE

The more random teams, the better! I’ll see you guys there.

Damn I am thereeee!!! Bring some marvel please… MM’S?

When exactly do you plan to start AC? that time will determine my attendance for this one since a friend of mine is graduating at 11am that day.

Fayetteville will be there.

I’ll be there, ready to hand out free rapings.

Yo, if we run it, can Arcana get some love? I figure with the new US release, it’ll get more heads than usual. I’ll be there regardless, though.

2/3 for 10 in 3S and AH?

I’ll be there, I just have to tell my folks not to schedule me for work. The rest of state should show up, provided they don’t randomly bitch out 'cos of the drive.

Also, Alex, do you want me to bring my 2 PS2s and all that shit this time around?

Let me get this straight…we’re doing 3 3rd Strike tournaments???
Single Elim, Double Elim, and Random Teams???
:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, I’m bringing US Arcana and Sam Sho Tenka for side tournaments.
KOF XI, too, although I’m sure nobody gives a damn. How about a KOF XI Boss Battle?

Awwww Man. I can’t wait! And I’ll MM you in some 3rd Wong. :wink:

Sign me up for 3rd everything. Hopefully my stick will quit confusing strong and fierce before then.

Street Fighter III:3rd strike

Capcom vs SNK 2

Single Elimination Street Fighter III:3rd strike

You sure love my ideas cajunstrike.:wink:

I’ll definitely do the Tenka. As for KOFXI, why not run RB2 instead since it’s just out?
KOF can take a break until UM.

Yo you should be good. Due to the slightly different lineup (and the possible AC teams) I was going to run it a little later anyway - leave room for casuals and run CVS and Coliseum first.

Good shit. Feel free to run it on the side but you’ll probably want to bring along a TV. If you do run it, please run it first so it won’t interfere with AC.

THIRD MANIA is sweeping the NATION, brother. I still like XI a lot but it’s always the same exact people playing and placing in the same exact spots. Things seemed like they were getting a little too repetitive. You organize a side tourney though and I’ll be there.

It’s too fun man. :tup:

DeMo is there.

Hopefully my stick will be done by then (prays to the stick gods)

Im gonna play that 3rd and will glady be on a random team. Im also all for playing some Arcana, GG, XI, RB2, Last Blade, ST, RotD, or whatever the hell else is there.

I am good for every game on the list if an extra copy is needed. I can also bring extra PS2s if needed.

Will also bring the PS3 if anyone is interested in some VF5/DR on the side.

O.

It’ll be ready by then (at least the hardware/wiring. The art is another issue). Since nobody needs parts I’ll put in the order this week.

More third strike??? heck yeah im there

Miguel angel
Loborine
H-town
3rd strike tourney
3rd singles
and 3rd teams

ill be there and i will bring my 13 inch tv wit and if i can my ps2

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated

If you can, check your PM’s when you get a chance pls. :wonder:

Also, I want Roski first round of single elim!!!