LSD Tripper Amputates, Flushes Monster-Containing Testicles

the recipe is fairly simple, its the production process that’s hard.
you basically need access to nearly restricted chemicals, a full chemistry lab with the ability to sterilize your instruments and a dark room.
once you have these things simply google ‘how to make lsd’ and you’ll easily find a step by step guide.

also many of the chemicals used to make lsd are extremely hazardous to your health and without proper training the process will almost certainly end poorly.

edit: as zulu said pure lsd is almost impossible to find. if you’re lucky you’ll get something with psychoactive compounds that haven’t been fully isomerized, but most often chemical substitutes are used that don’t give the ‘true’ desired effects.

What you need Broham? Meet Me behind SRK…

WTF!? You are from San Pedro!!!

BULLSH*T

Yeah overthinking can really ruin your trips. Here and now is where you need to stay. Learned that the hard way.

This was the case the first time I Robotripped. When I got really nauseous, I thought I was dying. Freaked out for a good 10 minutes.

I can’t be the only person who reads this over and over and still finds Myself dying of laughter each time…

This dude was really tripping BALLS.

It sounds like this guy went NUTS.

I mean, he totally lost his MARBLES.

And so on, etc.

is anyone else surprised that this dude was on LSD and not PCP?

ive seen people do the worst, most deplorable things while on PCP. its like PCP replaces this reality with a mad-lib version, total nonsense.

People take hallucinogenic drugs all the time and these types of occurrences are far from commonplace. This cannot be considered normal and needs to be seen as what it is: an incredible exception. There is always a preexisting cause for these rare kinds of incidents. In this case, the victim no doubt already had some prior aversion towards his own genitalia.

:looney:

I really don’t think that this was LSD. It had to have been Angel Dust or something. Do they still call it that? Angel Dust? :wonder:

Staying away from mind altering shit 'till the day I die. I want to be in control of myself as much as possible. I would never consider surrendering my brain to drugs as fun.

the monsters I can see in my balls dude

Spoiler

…( `)
||
||
||
…:looney::looney: … Raaaarrahhhgh!!

^ Lol.

What’s the big deal? This would’nt be the first time a guy claimed to have a monster in his pants. I’m sure that the women who see and/or hear this story will not believe him…Just like last time.

-Starhammer-

Wasn’t Francis Crick on LSD when he deducted the double helix structure of DNA? I also believe Steve Jobs took it as well and called it a “life changing” experience.

LSD has its place and uses, although I’ve never found much use for it.

wow, seriously? that’s horrible. i took a roll once while on acid that turned out to be meth. very unpleasant experience. i felt spiritually poisoned and could only see darkness in everything.

all the acid i’ve gotten has been clean, and is always a wonderful time. and to anyone who thinks “their brain would be under the control of drugs”, it’s still you while you’re tripping. you like the same things, have the same background, you’re just “pure” while on lsd. honestly, i feel like an angel while i’m tripping, like i would never harm another person (unless in self defense). if you’re considering taking lsd, i would start w/ a half hit first, and then try a full one another day. the experience can be overwhelming, b/c you experience life in FULL DETAIL. lsd removes your schematic filters/memory and you get to experience raw life. best drug on earth.

anyways, congrats, zulu, it takes a lot of guts to actually TRY acid. sounds like you had a pretty nice time.

you should have youtubed that.

Co-sign. When I was on it, I saw everything the way it should be seen: I noticed how beautiful the sky was, how green the leaves were on a tree. Sunlight was the most amazing thing to me that day. I felt…well…I felt ‘fresh.’

It took THIS LONG to post this? SRK YOU SLIPPIN’!

I wish someone told me that when I was coming up in my teenage years. But my friend got free weed from his father + peer presure + 90’s hip-hop culture = lol