wh0o0o0o “pro tactics” FTW

i like using the blob, is it any good?

it has air pote buster

one of the 3 queen in arcana heart
she is a po with rocket booster

SUPER pot buster that does 50% life
As if a normal pot buster isnt imba enough
U decide =)

is the kira’s command grab a 360 motion? what is the input for it anyways?

HCB+A/B/C

Same in the air…super one is HCBx2 though.

thnx for the info

not goin rae sry, gonna be out of the country

If anyone needs movelists and framedata check here
http://arcanaheart.sakura.ne.jp/index.html

Some of the frames and properties might not be accurate because it’s based on full but still useful and depends on which character your looking at.

you scumbag!

I want a Mycale-type character to be in every game I play. Woo.

tiers dont matter in arcana heart fyi ive seen ppl win with every character in japan over here its more player dependent. i use kamui but ive lost to every character in the game basically at least a few times over here.

ive seen fiona/yoriko rape top tiers (and other top jp players) like they are nothing so just focus on who u like…of course again this doesnt apply to regular tho only full. regular has baddd balance

tho in arcana heart regular kamui is like…god basically, and kinda unfair
but in full actually many ppl here dropped kamui the most popular char here is lilica…becaue everyone has many anti-kamui strats here now so its difficult to win

Doesn’t Kamui (either her or Mei-Fang, I know it’s one of them) have a time or freeze glitch that’s banned in tourneys? I think they enforced that rule in SBO5.

kamui has it and its easy to enforce the ban because the time glitch doesnt allow u to tech in the air and u can basically 3b them over and over and over so its easy to spot.

but lots of characters have time loop combos that can do close to 100%…there is this time lilica user taht i keep playing and if he hits me with 1 1/2 bars of meter and i didnt use my burst (or have poison arcana) im practically dead gg thanks for playing

Teach me some time loop combos for mei fang in regular :slight_smile:

So, when I go, I’m looking for someone to teach me the basics of Arcana before you beast me for free. Thanks. :rofl:

just for sayin that i will never pick any character except chaos in mbac, C-H-E-A-T-E-R!

havent seen any time meifang users in vids or in japan yet sory. you could go ask heartnna in the arcana thread since hes a meifang user but i doubt ittt

most popular arcanas for meifang tho are fire and gier fo sho

nazir’s dizzy

No no, it’s spelt S-K-I-L-L. :rofl: