Lovegety GGAC/AH/MBAC Tournament - Toronto,ON - 9/15/07

My friends and I are going to be driving from buffalo for this. Can anyone tell me what this arcade looks like, where its located, things that mapquest wont be able to tell me? Thx, hope to meet everyone there.

It’s situated in a plaza with alot of asian restaurants near it. The name is written in big pink letters so it stands out from the rest of the stores. If you’re driving east on Highway 7, right after you pass Leslie, you should see the plaza on your right, so turn in on the street Commerce Valley Drive, and from there you get into the plaza parking and look around for Lovegety station. The plaza is called Commerce Gate with a big sign, you can’t miss it. Can’t wait to meet you guys~

The arcade uses japanese cabinets btw. Not sure if you’re all comfortable on that.

i better see nazir tonight

Try google map, it shows up on it.

OH FUCK TOURNAMENT TODAY AND I’M SO SICK!!! :zzz:

You just don’t want to lose.

Face palm.

This might be a little late for some people, but the google map location is wrong, it’s got it at 505 Hwy 7, while its actually 505 Hwy 7 EAST, which is a good away from there.

we all know wt will happen to the tournament with out nazir…

You are a winnar.

register @ 4pm
tourney starts @ 5pm

sam just called me and he said he is standing outside the arcade and its closed no one is inside and nobody is outside and its 3:13 rite now