Looking for SF Players Near East Windsor, CT

Hi!

I’m fairly new to the forum and I haven’t posted much, but I’ve been trying to find more people in my area who play Street Fighter. I’m a 26 year old female in the East Windsor area of Connecticut. Is anyone else located in the northern part of Connecticut who would be interested in trying to play together?

My boyfriend got my into Street Fighter, but I don’t know anyone who plays besides him. I know there’s a tournament coming up and I’d like to try and train with some different people. As a forewarning, I’m not really great at the game since I’ve never played any other fighting games before. I’m currently playing SSF4 AE 2012, but I will be purchasing USF4 when the digital release comes out.

I wasn’t sure if there was the right part of the forum to post in, so please feel free to post here if I should look elsewhere. Or, feel free to message me if you are interested in trying to meet up. Thank you!!

Hi, we barely post on the forums anymore for CT just facebook pretty much. Join the CT FGC on facebook and itll be easier to coordinate with players https://www.facebook.com/groups/527648797263686/