Looking for Love: Ibuki General Discussion Thread

I dunno what happened to the last thread, so decided to make another :shy:
Help me come up with a better thread title?
Also, I need some people to play on XBL, anyone?

Ok, so what do we discuss in here?

General stuff, maybe? Like this or this?

So what colors are people using?

I think I’m probably the only one playing with Gold/Yellow. Sometimes I use DA MANGO Ibuki.

I use gold/yellow one, I did use number 7 for a while but then everyone was choosing that, so i went to the next best thing.

I use #6. Black, dark colors is always pro.

Im a big fan of 10 and 11… pink or shady

Shout outs to NOTHING… fuck you arturo

Does anyone know all of the Japanese players that have picked up Ibuki? I know SAW has but that’s about it.

Personaly i use colour 10, or orange depending if im feeling “naruto’ish” xD

I guess we all like this horny teenage ninja girl looking for some _________.

afaik its just saw, dashio and sako atm as far as top players are concerned.

-dime

So much stuff could be inserted into that last word. :lol:

Hopefully there will be more coming along later.

I just picked up SSF4 yesterday and I’m loving it. The only thing is I don’t have the means at the minute to pick up a fightstick, so I’m stuck playing with a pad - badly. I’m on Xbox and I was just wondering if anyone else plays on a pad and if so what button layout they use?

I’m using colour 2!

I switch between: 3, 4, 5,6,7 and 10

Original most times. I just use random colors other times.

i like the thread title.

i use color 3 and 6. i hope there is an all-black color for her alternate, if there is i’ll use that too.

Ooh, I totally forgot about her alt. Gotta find out when that’s released. I don’t like the look of it too much though, but meh, I might when the games out.

I’m using Shinobi white and red or now. I didn’t realize you gdlk that character was. She has her red and brown color from Second Impact but it just doesn’t look the same. The red is a very barnish red that I’m not really feeling. I like deep vermillion/crimson red so for now I just rock the white and red Sega Shinobi Ibuki. Unless of course the system doesn’t even have the color unlocked yet…

Mmmm i agree hopefully her alt costume will coem with some nice colours.
Her alt is her school uniform isnt it?