Lookin 4 new anime to watch.. any good 1s?

Says the bitch who is asking people on an internet forum to pick anime for him…

you are a rude baby :smile:

its actually part true it is ironic but wat do u do when u start a new 1 and trolls follow u there… start a whole different 1?? might as well show people wat they truly act like when somethin doesnt go their way… dont forget u guys came at me wit the shit talkin after 1 post… and maybe it doesnt mean anything 2 u but it still gets the point across

I think you will like boku no pico :slight_smile:

Wait a minute. I point in the direction of a place full of people who can get your questions answered, A place where the first 3 or 4 posts are NOTHING BUT ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS, and then you flip out calling us names and insulting our sexuality cuz you’re too lazy to even bother looking in the thread for an answer, or perhaps conversing with the guys in said thread, and it’s a bad look for us?

Man you are something else.

i said it doesnt look good 4 ANYONE!!! ANYONE!! learn 2 read cuz u came at me flippin out the WHOLE convos right there genuis

I can read fine. I hate to break it to you but the only one in here lookin bad is you son. You lookin like a short tempered, lazy, self entitled douche who expects people to go along with his thread even tho one already exists for the subject. Sorry, we don’t want the forum cluttered with repetitive topics, that’s why the anime thread exists. If you don’t like it, well Geese Pants has told you what you can do.

Is this guy serious? This has to be trolling.

yea ur opinion… mines is that ur a waste of time and apparently so is this website if u cant even start your thread without people crying

Does that mean you’re leaving? You wont be missed.

come on i gotta kno who u talking about?? haha

He’s talking about you stupid.

Okay then…get the fuck out.

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/c/3/c3ca6_ORIG-Not_Sure_if_serious.jpg

haha but ur still on MY THREAD ARENT U… GET THE FUK OUT

I love how this happens every summer when the kids are on vacation from the school.

This thread has ceased to belong to you since the 2nd post…

watever i apparently failed to see that starting up forums on a forum website was a bad thing to do since all u guys got such issues with that ill leave u to it

No we just have a problem with you making a thread that already exists. You’re clearly too stupid to figure that out tho.