Long time player looking to master Magnus

I play Nova, Wesker, Iron Man. Not exactly the most top tier, but it’s the team I’ve spent the last year or so with. I’ve wanted to play Magneto since I started Marvel, but my hands don’t want to super jump mid combo to start the loop. On top of that, Iron Man’s Unibeam scales combos like crazy compared to Disruptor when used for mixups. What are some tips from you Magneto mains on learning to do his loops aside from the actual inputs? I was never able to land the Rising Sun SJ confirm with Vergil either, which is what turned me away from him. Any exercises I can run for a few hours in the lab?

Also, I am extremely familiar with air dash combos from playing Mr. Stark. How similar is the Magneto H spam air dash combo (the one used to carry into a corner) and could someone direct me to some notations for his combos? Hearing the buttons from a tutorial vid don’t do nearly as much for me as seeing the combos laid out in text.

I refuse to accept that this game is dead, and I still want to improve, improve, improve. Any help is appreciated.