Long Island Scene

Hey all,

I was just wondering if there was a scene on Long Island. I know we have access to NYC and Brooklyn, etc., but sometimes I just don’t feel like dealing with the hustle and bustle. Not to mention, sometimes law school is holding me back a bit. I currently live in East Meadow, NY and I was just wondering if there is any kind of scene in the Nassau County Area. I would be interested in setting up weekend tourneys, etc. drinking beers and playing SF. Does any know of any groups around my area that get together for SF. Im getting tired of stomping my roommates out and playing flowchart Kens on PSN.

Steve

Stony Brook University holds SF4 sessions every other week on Saturdays from 2pm to 10pm. Also in Bayshore, Play n Trade has crack sessions after the store closes for $5 for 7pm to usually 2 in the morning. LI Joe and his friends show up and we mainly play SF4 but also TvC, Marvel, KOF, Blazblue, and any other games that people bring in. The store also lets you play some of there games if they have a used copy of it.

There use to be someone that would hold sessions at his house in Nassau but he hasn’t set on up in a while.