Lockdown Blackheart

yo Dasrik i was just wondering if u knew any good ways to lockdown a opponent in the corner without assist if its possible but if not what good assist can i use to lockdown very in the corner one i know is doom if u can, can u give me some good setups or lockdown strings for blakcheart? and i do agree the fierce demons work way better in the air than hk demons. Also Dasrik can u play straight up with blackheart are there anyways to do so please post if so. peace.

wow it’s been forever since I was last here 0_o
I guess I’ll start this thread out.

a tactic I came up with that people tell me they’ve never seen anyone do is…

sj. dash lk, lk, land standing RH while calling out assist like commando or sentinel-Y, cancel the kick into another sj b4 the demons come out and then dash lk, lk, mixing it up as you go.

If they push block b4 the standing rh, it’ll stop the sj from coming out cuz the kick has to connect to cancel outta the animation, but they’ll still be in block stun to where they have to block the demons which should give Sent-Y time to pin them for longer and you can then follow up with sj. lk. lk. again or j. fp or even j.lkXXj.fp if you’re close enough and repeat.

Ofcourse you’d have to watch out for their assist while doing this. I mix up the patterns to really mess with the peoples heads the best I can. When I’m at UCLA playing people, my BH getting them in the corner usually means death. And sorry if this is hard to follow, I suck at explaining these type of things.

Need HELP BLACKHEARTKING

hey i need sum help wit my new team IRON MAN/B DR.D/B AND BH/B ANY SUGGESTIONS thanx in advnce :tup:

BlackheartKing, Joe Zaza invented that a long time ago. He’s the only player I’ve ever seen with an actual rushdown Blackheart (keep in mind I’ve only been to the East Coast once).

Sentinel_Cheese: In my opinion, a lockdown Blackheart is not possible (I’m sure Zaza will disagree). Blackheart is all about deception. BH/Doom makes lockdown EASIER to be sure, but it’s within a pattern of hit-and-run (or, more appropriately, “make’em’block-and-run”). Otherwise, you just want to force them to come to you as much as you can. That’s basically the jist of it.

ATruEVatO: Yes. Retire.
(And I know you were talking to BHKing, don’t bother pointing that out.)

i jus wanted to c my response on that team i usually play msp or bh storm cyke the only doom teams i play r like strider doom cable storm sent doom other junk so yea thx for lettin me know its a shitty team b4 i practicd anything wit it so pz Dasrik

P.S. dasrik i wanna play u jus for fun so if u wanna play let me know so PZ :pleased:

I’ll play you when you can find me. :wink:

lol ok so we’re playin hide and seek huh? alright then well imma at least try so pz

hey guys wat up, man i got wasted by snaford yesterday in chinatown. You would think that after you beat his mags. a little his game is up but man, the dude always finds a way to beat it out of you. He kept doing the damn infinte with mags and didn’t even let me use my f***ing characters, shit! That is way im going back to sentinel, now my team is blackheart, sentinel and cable (yeah! old school). The only diference is that im using sentinel’s projectile assisst. Anyway, i haven’t used sentinel for a while, so you guys that now how to use blackheart and sentinel, can you guys give me a few pointers on how to use them effectively. Thankx!

hey thanks for the info on Joe Zaza, I don’t keep up with all the vids (especially of him) so I never knew he did it. I did come up with it on my own though, I just wasn’t the first to do so. There’s other things I do (he probably does them too) I just can’t figure out how to word them on here. But hey I haven’t played since finals at UCLA so I probably suck now :sad:

I’ve used this team maybe 3 times in my life…
I hope you have good defense and rushdown capabilities with these characters. The only suggestions I can give you is…

1. Play it in the BH/IM/Doom order (it’ll give you the best cancels you’ll get with this team)
  2. Get hella good at the chip game with bh/doom
  3. Learn all of IMs guardbreaks and infinites and be able to finish them every time with a super.
  4. Learn basic zoning with Doom using bh to keep them away

That team requires a lot of smarts and defense if you’re going to win against anyone that knows how to get around the simple zoning and “cheap” tactics that this team has.