Local Scientist! put me on your back!

Let me start off by saying I’ve never really taken Marvel too seriously considering I think its a pretty shitty game. I learned the bare minimum to be able to keep up with my local scene(Flocker, Greenace, Marvelo, Tayson) when there are 5 marvel set ups and no SF4/SFxT. But even then it’s pretty funny to see people talk shit about my Modok play and go as far as to call it a throw away point character when outside of my set with Marvelo/Moonz Modok did most of my work but I guess thats the FGC. Anyway yes I am aware that my tech is pretty bad over all with my whole team but my decision making is obviously pretty good considering I’ve gotten top past my pools 3 times in a row already when I don’t even play. I literally don’t know anything about the game outside of combos I just learned on the plane ride back home from WB that Moonz and Marvelo were guard breaking me and thats why I was missing my techs because it shortens the tech window or something I didn’t know that was even a thing in this game lol and that I get hit because modok cant up back because of some shit with his jump. With that being said I kind of want to start playing seriously but I’m pretty lazy/busy with SF4/SFxT and I would love it if someone would be willing to help me get there!<div><br></div><div>I guess this could be used as a critique thread but can we keep the retard level at the bare minimum theres really no need to be like yo you suck blah blah blah you got lucky. Anyway let me know if someone is interested! lol </div>

Lol. Im so discouraged to hear you say that you dont put any time towards this game. You have outstanding execution and fairly solid neutral. In fact, im not sure your modok is yhe problem as much as its maybe your dr strange.

I only wish that I coukd some day play at your level and have your type of success.

Dont know what advice I can offer but I guess u should know that “jumping” with modok takes more frames than it would with a normal character hence why u cant really chicken block. Thus if u need to jump to avoid pressure, use super jump.

I cant reallly find footage of u aside from very old stuff and your match with moons was on bifuteki stream and his archive is subscriber only. Maybe link us to some stuff so we can toss out ideas? If you took this gane more serious than you did ither games im sure you woukd hit a level of gameplay that everyone in the modok forum would be impressed with.

You da best!

<P>Theres no need to be discouraged! it might not be common knowledge but my execution is widely considered the best execution around I am originally a GG player just like Marlinpie which is where we both get it from except I was a better GG player :P. Anyway I didn’t realize that bifutekis channel was subs only which is lame I guess I will try to get some footage out sometime this week of my sets with Noel.</P>
<P>Anyway I have a pretty good grasp of what I need to work on after this weekend I just just need help with like the training mode aspect like optimized combos, character specfics, TACs, incoming mixup(which is what I believe is my biggest weakness atm I pretty much let everyone come in for free so we can fight again lol), and general system stuff I need to know. I actually have a few questions about some of the stuff ive seen on the forums since I read a bit and watched some videos</P>
<P>1.why do people snap after a jamming bomb when thats basically a dead character? My modoks incoming mixup is pretty bad but is his incoming mixup actually good I don’t see it lol</P>
<P>2.How do you guys deal with akuma and strider assist? I feel like those bastards shut me down I realized I played pretty dumb vs Marvelo by going up into SJ screen I wasnt really thinking I was dying of hunger and the cold because I couldnt find my jacket lol but either way its annoying to deal with I feel like I always have get him on the way out or im fucked and have to block all these mixups</P>
<P>3.I see random Modok combos where they do like beam into launch then sj.k, into missles I’ve tried all versions of the beam I never get the launcher to connect whats the trick? that seems to be max damage</P>
<P>4.everyone kept telling me that I was using El Gatos team and I should watch his stuff so I did. His movement is completely different than mine and he does ridiculous combos but he plays it in the same order as mine and I dont see why. I use this order because I need strange to be 2nd to kill a character off the dhc but ideally once I get better combos I want doom 2nd because I can actually save Modok from dying by DHCing out and strange is a better anchor in this order I have to let modok die everytime unless I get a random hit or read. Am I missing something? I literally see no reason to play this shitty order</P>
<P> </P>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2108/FlashMetroid">FlashMetroid</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><p>Theres no need to be discouraged! it might not be common knowledge but my execution is widely considered the best execution around I am originally a GG player just like Marlinpie which is where we both get it from except I was a better GG player :P. Anyway I didn’t realize that bifutekis channel was subs only which is lame I guess I will try to get some footage out sometime this week of my sets with Noel.</p>
<p>Anyway I have a pretty good grasp of what I need to work on after this weekend I just just need help with like the training mode aspect like optimized combos, character specfics, TACs, incoming mixup(which is what I believe is my biggest weakness atm I pretty much let everyone come in for free so we can fight again lol), and general system stuff I need to know. I actually have a few questions about some of the stuff ive seen on the forums since I read a bit and watched some videos</p>
<p>1.why do people snap after a jamming bomb when thats basically a dead character? My modoks incoming mixup is pretty bad but is his incoming mixup actually good I don’t see it lol</p>
<p>2.How do you guys deal with akuma and strider assist? I feel like those bastards shut me down I realized I played pretty dumb vs Marvelo by going up into SJ screen I wasnt really thinking I was dying of hunger and the cold because I couldnt find my jacket lol but either way its annoying to deal with I feel like I always have get him on the way out or im fucked and have to block all these mixups</p>
<p>3.I see random Modok combos where they do like beam into launch then sj.k, into missles I’ve tried all versions of the beam I never get the launcher to connect whats the trick? that seems to be max damage</p>
<p>4.everyone kept telling me that I was using El Gatos team and I should watch his stuff so I did. His movement is completely different than mine and he does ridiculous combos but he plays it in the same order as mine and I dont see why. I use this order because I need strange to be 2nd to kill a character off the dhc but ideally once I get better combos I want doom 2nd because I can actually save Modok from dying by DHCing out and strange is a better anchor in this order I have to let modok die everytime unless I get a random hit or read. Am I missing something? I literally see no reason to play this shitty order</p>
<p> </p></div>
</blockquote>

i am by no means great at this game but there are some things that I’ve learned through discussion in this forum that may help direct you towards finding an answer you are suitable with (since there are no real answers right?)<div><br></div><div>1) modok’s incoming mixups can be very powerful (although many are team dependent). ideally you want to set up an unblockable on incmoing with cr+M then M cube. then call strange assist and do crM fly ADDf M for the unblockable. Of course they could escape this by push blocking the M cube, but im sure u will catch many with this. there are also some guard break setups but i’m not very good at them. there are videos by LTP and NOs99 in one of the threads here that show them, i’ll link em when i find them. </div><div><br></div><div>regarding jamming bomb: imo, if you can kill the character then kill him. no need to snap. however, in neutral there will be some situations where u can’t get the damage so u need a reset (ie setup a jamming bomb) OR you awnt to deal with a tough anchor like phoenix or strider. In those cases, that’s when jamming bomb is at its best – jam a character, snap him out, mixup the troublesome anchor with an unblockable, and THEN mixup the jammed character(as he stays jammed off screen. lot of opponents don’t realize this unless they have some heavy modok experience)</div><div><br></div><div>2) LTP put a video in the video thread that shows decent ways to deal with strider and the assist. however, vergil/wesker backed by strider assist is still a nightmare imo. </div><div><br></div><div>3) not sure what u are referring to here but LTP has got this stuff down. i usually remember him using f+H then jump cancel ADDF into launcher though</div><div><br></div><div>4) i guess this comes down to preference. all the things u say that are wrong about your order are very true. HOWEVER, strange second offers quite a lot</div><div>    a) powerful DHC, and ability to DHC x factor on reaction to deal with happy birthday or a troublesome character</div><div>    b) Dr strange himself while in x factor can do crazy stuff, sucks as an anchor. he operates MUCH better when backed by missiles or a beam. if i would ever muster up the courage to really learn strange, i’d play him second. there are also quite a few impact palm > flames of the faltine setups with your team. I guess it really comes down to what you want to sacrifice? ability to DHC  safely or ability to make big momentum swings by sniping with strange. </div><div><br></div>

2:20 and on in this video shows some solid incoming mixups with your team although they would require a cube

<blockquote class=“Quote” style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/2108/FlashMetroid">FlashMetroid</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><p>Theres no need to be discouraged! it might not be common knowledge but my execution is widely considered the best execution around I am originally a GG player just like Marlinpie which is where we both get it from except I was a better GG player :P. Anyway I didn’t realize that bifutekis channel was subs only which is lame I guess I will try to get some footage out sometime this week of my sets with Noel.</p>
<p>Anyway I have a pretty good grasp of what I need to work on after this weekend I just just need help with like the training mode aspect like optimized combos, character specfics, TACs, incoming mixup(which is what I believe is my biggest weakness atm I pretty much let everyone come in for free so we can fight again lol), and general system stuff I need to know. I actually have a few questions about some of the stuff ive seen on the forums since I read a bit and watched some videos</p>
<p>1.why do people snap after a jamming bomb when thats basically a dead character? My modoks incoming mixup is pretty bad but is his incoming mixup actually good I don’t see it lol</p>
<p>2.How do you guys deal with akuma and strider assist? I feel like those bastards shut me down I realized I played pretty dumb vs Marvelo by going up into SJ screen I wasnt really thinking I was dying of hunger and the cold because I couldnt find my jacket lol but either way its annoying to deal with I feel like I always have get him on the way out or im fucked and have to block all these mixups</p>
<p>3.I see random Modok combos where they do like beam into launch then sj.k, into missles I’ve tried all versions of the beam I never get the launcher to connect whats the trick? that seems to be max damage</p>
<p>4.everyone kept telling me that I was using El Gatos team and I should watch his stuff so I did. His movement is completely different than mine and he does ridiculous combos but he plays it in the same order as mine and I dont see why. I use this order because I need strange to be 2nd to kill a character off the dhc but ideally once I get better combos I want doom 2nd because I can actually save Modok from dying by DHCing out and strange is a better anchor in this order I have to let modok die everytime unless I get a random hit or read. Am I missing something? I literally see no reason to play this shitty order</p>
<p> </p></div>
</blockquote>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I’ll just add on to what kensanity said.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>1. Jamming and then snapping is a pretty good strategy against most teams or if you think you can’t kill. You’ll probably be snapping in a valuable assist character and/or anchor, and generally disrupting the team order. As an added benefit, most people forget they are jammed when the last character comes in and they cannot properly DHC into that last character (they have to input the motions jammed, which look like mag blast motions). </div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>Incoming mixups are pretty assist dependent, so you really have to lab it out to find what’s effective. One of my mains Dok/Strange/Doom, but I use the Eye assist for incoming unblockables and controlling rushdown, so I don’t know much about using Bolts on incoming. With missiles, the El Gato video has some good stuff. This is also a pretty good setup: call missiles ~ M cube, HPB. HPB is immune to pushblock, so the incoming character will get locked down with missiles by the end of HPB and you can go for a high/low mixup or do an unblockable, if you can space it correctly. There is a problem with this setup, and it’s that if the incoming character has air mobility, they can pushblock M cube on incoming and dash away. You can work around that by doing: jump, call missiles, air HPB. From there, you can still get the high/low mixup. On hit, you have enough time to super jump up and do a j.S, then go into an unblockable air grab reset. The traditional derp around with M cube and j.L while calling missiles on incoming after setting up a barrier (preferably a big barrier) is alright too. I’d definitely see what you can get with Bolts ~ meaty M cube on incoming. I know I found something decent at one point, but I don’t have it on my excel sheet it seems…</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>2. st.L mash, HPB, blasters when timed correctly, L bomb, and battering ram all beat Vajra assist.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>3. That extender is character specific and does more or less the same damage as skipping the L blaster into S. I believe this is because j.L will hit less in the air. After a groundbounce, I do: back dash + missiles, f.H, jump, addf, S, j.L, M bomb, L blaster, add(f), j.S, cr.M, L/M blaster. This works on all characters, though you need to pay more attention to floating the smaller characters at the right height, and swapping the M bomb into L blaster with adu, j.LS OR adu, fly, L blaster, add, j.S are good in those situations.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>4. El Gato’s neutral is alright. His combos are flashy, but they aren’t efficient. Also, if you’re only putting Strange second for a DHC that’ll kill, I think Sphere Flame does more if not at least the same amount of damage. To max damage to the Sphere Flame DHC, do: HBR (directions: forward (auto), down forward, down forward, down back, forward), Sphere Flame. </div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>There are a couple reasons why I use the order Dok/Strange/Doom. Since you run Bolts assist, there’s less reason for you to have this order though.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>- Dok’s HPB into SoV into XFactor for the kill is great, even for 2 for 1’s (though you can do the same with just HPB into XFactor).</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>- If you DHC to Strange to kill in the corner after a Dok combo, you can do TK Eye and tag in MODOK. This acts like an even better M cube, since the incoming character can’t push you away. For me, since I use the Eye assist, this means I can get practically guaranteed incoming unblockables. TK Eye after killing a character, then tagging in another character so you aren’t effected by incoming characters pushblocking the Eye is a great strategy in general.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>- After a wallbounce with Dok in the corner, you can hard tag in Strange, impact palm, S, impact palm, TAC into Dok (where it would be Doom if the order was changed).</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>- I prefer Strange with missiles than Doom with Eye.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>More things to think about: since you run Bolts, you probably want to incorporate grounded air dashes in your neutral and mixup game. Something like this would probably be effective if they block: call Bolts, L blaster, buffer grounded air dash up forward, addf, into whatever mixup (IAD j.L, grab, unblockable, cr.H). Air dashing from the ground gives you another air dash. You also get 2 air dashes by doing a grounded battering ram. Grounded air dashes can be done raw, but it’s a 1 frame trick. It’s easier if you buffer them after grounded moves like L blaster. You can get them by inputting a super jump and when you input the upwards direction, dash as well (I think it’s a 4 frame window for this). Plinking the up back air dashes using the grounded air dash puts you from the bottom right of the screen to fullscreen at super jump height with the ability to call assists in a instant. L cube into a buffered up back grounded air dash (into plink another up back air dash or just do a down back one) is particularly useful for getting out of situations, since L cube is safe on block point blank and gets you out fast.</div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>Also, if you haven’t seen my tutorial video on MODOK, I’d give it a watch. It can be a bit slow especially in the beginning and it’s just under a half hour long, but everything minus specific matchups and TAC infinities are there, at least in a general sense. I also used the Dok/Stange(Bolts)/Doom team a few times as examples, so you might find something of use there. Learning the unblockable air grab reset is good to know too (in the video).</div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSr8L-SvEqY</span></font></div>

Wow…that double air dash thing is ridiculous! I’ll definitely look into all this today!

I got everything down except for mid screen tacs today

I see the strengths of eye but I think doom with bolts is easily one of the best duos in the game

The HBR Pattern seems pretty unreliable to me is there another good one? Never mind I got one I’m using up, df, df, f

Do u mean chaining multiples?

No for the dhc to be low but I figured it out

Me vs Moonz<br>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMfYOMWaqaU<br><br>Me vs Justin Wong<br>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMXqTy73MaQ<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>My notes on the matches above (I leave out some of the obvious stuff):</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Flash vs JWong</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-0:58 : OS air grab attempts with L cubes or fly or battering ram (body attack)</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-1:08 : odd movement</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-2:20, 3:18 : coming down with j.S is prone to grabs, especially at the beginning of the round. j.L is better in general. j.S is still great when you believe your opponent will be calling out an assist (easy 2 for 1’s on Zero/Jam teams that don’t know the matchup). Calling out an assist before decending is good too, since you can threaten a punish on the opponent trying to punish your assist. Once you get that space vs Wolvie, cr.M + M cube or L blaster with assists will stop pretty much all his options.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-3:41 : hitting SoV when the opponent isn’t near ground level requires a trickier confirm</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-4:00 : you needed cr.M instead of st.M to continue the combo there</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Flash vs Moons</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-1:20 : vs Nova, when he has on meter, you don’t need to worry about speed tackle. You don’t have any reason to rush in. Nova is restricted to his slide, box dash j.H, and pressure with assists. cr.M + assist, M cube kills 2 and maybe all three of those options. You still want to use blasters too, of course. Blaster pressure is good when he has meter, as well as calling assists and taking to the air, where Nova doesn’t get anything off of speed tackle without XFactor.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-2:33 : on grounded opponents, don’t use cr.M with Doom.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>-6:02 : you could fly here to block</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>And just one general thing with Doom: for the j.MM foot dive loops, you can swap the first j.M with two j.L’s, except for the last foot dive rep. This is faster and does more damage. If you really want to take his combos to the lab, you can add on more damage to your combos in different situations using this.</span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>IE: forward ground grab, dash, jump uf, addf, st.M, hard kick, j.L, H foot dive, addf, cr.MH, S, j.L, H foot dive, cr.MH, S, j.LLM, H foot dive, j.S, addf, j.H (whiffs), st.H, hard kick, j.MM, H foot dive, j.S, ender</span></font></div></div>

I was one of the people that called your MODOK a throw away character.  He is, against the better competition but honestly he can stop being that way if you follow the advice in that video.  The double air dash stuff is prime and also remember that after someone blocks an attack MODOK can now dash again in Ultimate (something I never see any MODOKS doing)  My main team is a lot different than yours MODOK/DORM/DOOM so I can’t add to much more than what has already been said.  Just work on more confirms with MODOK.<br><br>Short notes:<br><br>Balloon bomb to help cover descend and for the love of god pay attention to their position. If you can keep them in front of you j.l is hard for them to beat or airthrow. Always try and keep one action available so you can turn MODOK around if need be from SJ height.  Last thing you want to do is descend facing the wrong way.<br><br>M cube confirms into full combo.<br><br>Jammed characters CAN THC still which can catch you off guard if they are ready for it.<br><br>Look for ghetto resets allah magneto if you know your combos deterioration is about up and you don’t want to super.  I have a setup into light blaster which you literally<br>can’t see the character popout it’s so tight, 1st hit of light blaster hits and the 2nd hit registers as a new combo…mad sexy I’ll get the annotation for you later.<br><br>Experiment with keeping him off the ground and normal jump height with assist combinations + cubes. If you know someone loves to do dashing crouching lights be bold as shit hold up + fierce on wakeup you’d be surprised how well this works. (but only if they aren’t assisted) <br><br>Be mindful of frametraps in the corner. A few times I caught you sandwiching yourself in the corner with their character due to a whiffed back throw. Use fthrow if you must. At least you can manually cancel it.  <br><br>And of course don’t let anyone in for free. Even if you have to Ghetto mix them up with your assist.  Like calling assist and super jumping over them with a special so they have to block the other way.  <br><br>Remember a simple bait that can change the course of the match. If the opponent has already used their assist and you know they are going to jump in and attack (without a footdive) drop a light cube, MODOK gets hit, they get cubed, launch them till death.  <br><br>I want to believe in Flash Metroid. Learn those unblockables, work on your movement and make us cheer for Flash MODOK!<br>

I find it hilarous that Dr.Strange was doing more work than MODOK was in those matches.  I think Dr.Strange is harder to open people up than with MODOK IMO.   So if you get Dr.Strange to do work, you can make MODOK do work in time. <br><br><br>Here are some ideas of incoming mixups for MODOK. <br>A.I.M. Labs: M.O.D.O.K. Video Thread<br><br>But since you play Dr.Strange,  Dr.Strange can help assist MODOK with incoming mixups.  When you end combos with Dr.Strange, put a eye of agamotto out there raw tag back to MODOK.  While they are in blockstun, you can time cr.m unblockable as they fall into the ground.   I’m sure there are ways to make it even crossup. <a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkmBNYfXFwo”> MODOK can help Dr.Strange </a>do his<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY25eBwhLzI”> impact palm loop</a> as well.       <br><br>Another idea use a raw Hyper Psionic blaster+ missles, that you can lockdown them for a high/low.  If they try to upback, just hit them with Cr. H.  If they stop upbacking, go for a cr.m unblockable.  <br><br>Don’t forget that Dr.Strange has good crosscounterover for MODOK. Just crossover counter, and SOV.  <br>

A strategy Ive been using lately is doing cube combos but ending with HBR then DHC for the kill. Having a team super canon with Max,Power or cross counter Max Power Is crazy sexy. Murdered a decent morriDoom with it the other day.

Against rayray, kinderparty, and the few others I played MODOK literally did it all lol but its all good I know my marvel game is ass I’m just smarter than my opponents lol<br><br>Ill look into this stuff soon also I have serious problems against Trish, Dorm, Dante those characters to me see like his hardest match ups<br><br>also they uploaded another match<br><br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjBIB3WneDw<br>

Rock on then dude, do your thing just take our tricks and apply that shit. Most of it works. I personally just cant play games like that anymore. Be our champion sir and win on stream damnit! Lol!