Local Orange County players

Me and my friends want to start a little team to help us level up and get better since only a few of my friends are really into Marvel. So if your interested let me know so can play and help each other get better :slight_smile:

Hey Gilbert,

I play a couple nights a week with my friends if you guys are interested: Costa Mesa FGC by MarkhamUp - UMvC3 Stream & Casuals -

I am having a session tonight.

Where in the OC are you guys lcoated?

Ah man that is awesome! I’m in Fullerton but I’m willing to make the drive. there is 2 of us that will go. we will definitely be interested. what time will it be at?

Hello Gilbert. If you are intrested, Alex’s Arcade up in Santa Ana is available for your convince. Usually, everyone comes out on Thursday for Marvel.

im also looking for new players around the oc area, im down to play some casuals and i got a couple buddies that play too, we are not bigginers nor very good but we area a nice challenge, hit me up if your dwon to play

You guys still playing?

Just moved out here from Nor Cal, staying in the westminster area. Beside’s Alex’s Arcade are there any other locations (Besides Super Arcade’s WNF) throughout the week that are popular? I’m an AE player and I’m trying to get more familiar with the scene around here.

Welcome to socal you should check out tuesday night casuals at uci in irvine.

Thanks man, have you been there before? I came from UCD and we had weeklies but most were scared off because it cost money to park.

Yeah good comp there for ae and marvel parking is free check their thread.

Just checked it, looks like there’s free parking but risk of tow. Sounds scary. I’m sure there’s street parking I can probably find. Where do you usually park at?

free parking no tow after 7 http://goo.gl/maps/jUMIS

welcome to Westminster. :slight_smile:

you guys should both come out on tuesday nights to UCI!

Ah I would go start going again, but I have a night class till 10 on Tuesdays now =[

awesome! I’m an AE player and I just movted to irvine. i’m a UCI student. Who can I talk to, to play some AE?

I live pretty much on the border of Garden Grove and Westminster. If you guys still were looking for a sparring partner or just some casuals, I’m definitely interested. I mainly play AE and KoF 13 but I can dab into anything else.

I’ve been to Alex’s Arcade once and thought I found a little hidden gem; Had no idea how popular it was, glad to know that the scene is strong there! Been also wanting to go again, but just like going to shows for me - it feels boring when you go alone.

You guys still active?

Hello,

A group of fellow gamers is having casuals at a Video Store in SANTA ANA, CA.
The address is:
616 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92701

This happens every friday from 6-11pm
Games that are played:
USF4
KOF13

More games will be added if interest sparks

At the moment they only have 2 setups but more could be added if more people show up.
Venue fee is $6 dollars which are given to the owner of the Store for electricity.

There are lots of places to eat nearby also a liquor store on next door.

Stop by and have some fun!