Lk roll mixup possible new tech? (video included)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loZqiX80Yy4

So I found that after a TT you can dash forward and with correct timing use lk roll to crossup, as opposed to mk roll. I’m really not sure how well known this is, so I didn’t record an amazing in depth video (the quality is pretty bad too). I really couldn’t find anything on this after doing a bit of searching last night, leading me to think it’s never been documented.

Don’t confuse this with mk roll, I’m using lk roll for both the crossup and fakecrossup. I’ve found it’s actually more about the delay after the dash that causes the crossup, rather than moving forward, as you can do this crossup from a crouching position without moving forward. The gap is so small between the two (crossup vs. fakecrossup) that it’s extremely hard to predict (just like mk roll really thoug). I haven’t really found any particularly useful applications for this yet, other than it’s way harder to autocorrect an srk for lk roll crossups as opposed to mk roll crossups, but that could just be me.

Thoughts?

Haha I remember when I first started playing abel I would always end up on the other side because I would not do the forward dash fast enough after the TT. In terms of technology it all depends on how many positive frames you have when you are on the other side after delaying the dash IMO. For example will it be a true meaty? I know you have +5 frames after doing a fwd dash mk roll after TT, so would we have more frame advantage or less frame advantage (something I will look to try out in the lab)?

Pretty sure it’s only +3 since it loses out to ryu’s super. Like I said, there’s no real benefit to it over mk roll, just good to know.