List of Megaman's Combos

In This thread, we’ll list as many of the combos that pertain to Megaman that he can do alone. When it comes to assist combos, Ill just put those under subcategories to keep it organized. Ill start off with a few that I came up with.

Also, when you do start a combo, let us know what arm you need to start off with IF you are using a specific arm…which you should. It’s the bread of his game. His buster is his butter.

Normal Arm Combos

A, A, A, B, 6B, 236C, A, A, 6B, 263AB
- With BBQ (Baroque) - A, A, A, B, 6B, 236C, A, A, 6B (BBQ), A, A, 6B, 263BC

(Note, this works best at the opposite side of the stage in which you’re facing to middle of the stage. Not in a corner.)
A, A, A, B, 6B, 236B, A, A, 3C, A, A, B, Double Jump, B, 6B, 214BC

A, A, A, B, 6B, 236A, A, A, 6B (BBQ), 236A, A, A, B, 6B, 236A, A, 3C, A, A, B, Double Jump, B, 214BC

Shield Gun Combos

(In the Corner) A, A, B, 6B, 3C, A, A, B, Double Jump, B, 6B or 214BC.

Generally, the Normal Arm is the better arm to start off with when it comes to combo because it allows you to use its function while giving you enough stun to switch to another weapon and continue the combo without the need to Baroque, as with the Drill Arm and Machine Gun, you need to Baroque in order to continue to the combo. You cant Baroque the shield gun because of its effect.

The shield gun isnt all that good for combos because of how it launches the opponent away from you, which defeats the purpose of the combo which is to keep your opponent close while you smack em around. It is good for spacing, and its ability to prevent chip damage at the cost of super is wonderful, especially for players who dont rely on Supers as much as others.

A shield gun combo (starting with default arm):

:snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, :r: :snkb:, :qcf: :snkb:, :snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, :d: :snkb:, :df: :snkc:(press and hold), jump, :snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, jump, :snka:, :snkb:, :r: :snkb:, land and let go of charged shot.

This combo will leave you a full screen away from your opponent.

What stage will the buster be at? 3rd or 4th?

Here’s a corner combo I do:

Hold C, A, A, B, 2B, 6B, 236B, B, 6B, 236B, B, Release C.

If you want to baroque it, do Hold C, A, A, B, 2B, Baroque, B, 2B, 6B, 236B, B, 6B, 236B, B, Release C. With the baroque, the buster will be fully charged. Does 23k with 30% baroque.

And are we doing team combos here as well, or just MM only?

It helps a lot to know that you can charge the buster while in the middle of a super, I’m gonna use that more often.

You can do team combos, just be sure to include the actual character.

Right now, I’m trying to figure out how to use Mega Crash as an offensive strat, because when used, it grants red health for yellow, meaning you can Baroque, so if you can Megacrash in the middle of a combo, you can Baroque the end and do some really powerful stuff with the basic and simple combos.

Anyone wanna help me out?

So far, I’ve only be able to do it with shield gun.

Start with Shield Gun.

:snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, BBQ, :snka:, :snka:, :r::snkb:, :df::snkc: , jump, Mega Crash (You have to be behind them so they fly back into the wall), :snka:, :snka:, :df::snkc:, :snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, Double Jump, :snka:, :snkb:, BBQ, :qcb::2p:

—Without the Info—

Start with Shield Gun

:snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, BBQ, :snka:, :snka:, :r::snkb:, :df::snkc: , jump, Mega Crash, :snka:, :snka:, :df::snkc:, :snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, Double Jump, :snka:, :snkb:, BBQ, :qcb::2p:

I’ve only gotten up to the first A after the Mega Crash and called it quits on that specific combo, but considering I was able to land a hit after the mega crash means that with the right timing, the rest of the combo should be smooth sailing. And that combo could possibly be 70-80 percent of a bar. Maybe 65.

And this is just Mega alone, imagine if we through in a few assists. LOL.

If you want to increase the damage of most of these combos you’ve got, you can put a 2B in after the B, you might lose an A but it’s worth it.

Can you compare the overall damage when you use the 2B instead of the AAs?

Double Post, but here is a nice combo.

:snka:, :snka:, :snkb:, :d::snkb:, :df::snkc:, :snka:, :snkb:, :snkb:, D. Jump, :snkb:, :snkb:, :r::snkb:, :qcb::snka:, :df::snkc:, :snka:, :r::snkb:, :qcb::2p:

SOmeone try it out for me to see if it works?

Does anybody know the aerial rave where megaman shoots your opponent against the wall so you can wall combo them.I see GHNeko do it a lot in his or her video sorry for not knowing your gender lol.

I found an extension to one of GHNeko’s combos

With Normal Arm (Tekkaman Assist)

A, A, B, 6B, 236C (Start charging beam), A, A, 6B (BBQ), A, A, 6B, P, dash backwards twice, B, 6B, release beam

the timing is a bit rough but not so hard

I am starting to realize that Shield Arm is better than what people think to make combos, specially in corners… some examples later

Just started messing with Rock. Dunno what he can do just yet.

[media=youtube]U0mAyPoQpbU"[/media]

Here’s one with all weapons. Fun combo char.

[media=youtube]7a2V2NGQMQo"[/media]

nice combos… the first one is really hard but the second one is easier, stronger and really useful… great work trag!! hope to see more combos

After some practice, I can get the driller combo down pretty easy. If you can get them into the air after the drill -> 236B cancel, then combo into air 6B, cancel it quick with 236(any button) so you hop forward in the air. Then just dash and AB3C. So easy!

[media=youtube]k854ju3mbp8"[/media]

Getting crazy with the weapon switches!

Nice combos Trag, wish I had capture software to show off some cool trigger combos. I PM’d about some cool potential Rock stuff.

[media=youtube]dyDCWGX85oo"[/media]

Messing around with some of the other stuff and trying to put it all together.

[media=youtube]OmPDosJM7BY"[/media]

Here you go Tr@pzt@r!

Damn, trag, you are just off the hook. It’s unbelievable how you come up with some of this stuff.
I was the guy in the youtube comments for your Batsu vids, asking about the mid-screen ryuusei kicks. Now this Volnutt stuff you’re coming up with is crazy. I was just putting some time into him this week again, but you’re just… amazing :shy:

The only thing I think I could contribute is on Combo vid 4, right before you finish the combo with the machine gun super, you should be able to do a second drill arm for more damage. If you cancel the drill arm into machine gun after the last hit of the aerial drill arm, the opponent will be flung forward into the trajectory of the machine gun blasts (works even outside the corner). Although I don’t know after all those hits how the hitstun/juggle degradation might have affected.

Also, if you’re going to make reset options vid like you did for Batsu, you can include drill arm 3B -> 236 weapon change, which changes sides with the opponent fast. Weapon change has to be real quick, though.

Since you’re here and you put some time into Volnutt, do you have any suggestions on how to approach with him? I’ve been struggling with that. I’d been using the glitchy accelerated airdash uncharged shot to approach (like you use in combo 5), but people crouch. Let me know if you got anything.

I’m honestly somewhat jealous of all the stuff you’re coming up with. :china: Keep it up, though!