Lili Rochefort | SF X T Combo Video

This is something I’ve been working on for some time now, and I wanted to share it with you guys. Here’s to discovering new Lili Technology!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[media=youtube]1i3kEznREgA[/media]

Translation Log:

COMBO 1 - EX Angel Knee -> s.LP -> J.EX Air Spine Shot -> c.HP

COMBO 2 - Neutral J.HP -> Peacock Jive -> s.LP -> C.HP -> Lk Angel Knee -> Lk Angel Knee -> c.MP -> Lk Sunflower lance

COMBO 3 - Neutral J.HP -> Peacock Jive -> c.Mp -> C.MK -> EX Dendriobium -> Dash -> Lk Angel Knee -> C.HP -> Lk Sunflower Lance

COMBO 4 - Jmp Fwd HP -> Submissive Heel -> Bed Time -> LK Angel Knee -> LK Angel Knee -> C.Mk -> Super

COMBO 5 - Jmp Fwd HP -> Peacock Jive -> S.LP -> Bed Time -> Lk Angel Knee -> Lk Angel Knee -> c.MP -> c.HP -> EX. Fiesty Rabbit -> Cloisonne

COMBO 6 - J.MP -> Sforzando -> Super

COMBO 7 - J.EX Air Spine Shot -> J.EX Air Spine Shot -> J.EX Air Spine Shot -> Peacock Jive -> S.LP -> Bed Time -> Lk Angel Knee -> Lk Angel Knee -> c.mp -> C.Hp -> Sunflower Lance

COMBO 8 - NJ.HK -> Submissive Heel -> Bed Time -> Lk Angel Knee -> C.MP -> EX. Fiesty Rabbit -> c.MP -> EX. Fiesty Rabbit -> Rabbit Thorn -> HK Angel Knee

COMBO 9 - Andante -> S.LP -> LP Dendrobium -> Super

COMBO 10 - Peacock Jive -> Bed Time -> Lk Angel Knee -> s.LP -> S.MP -> HP Dendrobium -> Super

You could have put this in my walkthrough thread. I would have put it in there for ya. You should put the annotations in the video itself as well. I’ll put this is my video section if you don’t mind

No, I don’t mind if you place it there. The more people are aware of how great a character Lili is, the better. I would have placed the annotations directly on the video but I felt like that would have put too much stuff on the screen as well as take up unnecessary amounts of time. However, if you were referring to placing the annotations in the youtube description, I can’t. I go past the character amount.

I like a thread specifically for videos, though. The format of OP was pretty informative, I think.

Nice combos! I love the music, too!

WIth the move " Peacock Waltz" What input do you mean by that cause when i do the F-:mk: > :hp: thats a knockdown even though in your video its not quite a knockdown

[LEFT]yea dont you mean the first part of peacock jive?[/LEFT]

I dont usually ask, but how the heeeell did you connect combo 4? I can’t for the life of me connect the super.

Guess I made a mistake in the translation. Will fix

You have to input super the second c.mk connects. Height is also a factor because you want the third hit of the super to miss