Lili Option Selects

Okay so I’m going to add a list of OS that I know exist so you lazy Lilis have something to work with =D
I’ll spoiler most of them and stick one page just in case.

DUUUUUURP saved.

Lili Option Selects brought to you by JKF…

Option select one…
Condition on opponents wake up. Needs to come after sunflower lance hard knock down
Will not work on characters will command throws
Will work on characters with 3 frame dps. I have yet to test on the slower dp characters. [coming soon]

After Sunflower Lance you do st. jab neutral jump and do nothing and do the dp motion db+dp motion MKHKHP.
If your opponent dps you will block and alpha counter. If your opponent does nothing you get ex angel knee. This os will be very strong in the next patch because you use that to your advantage in mix because you can jump cancel the second hit of ex angel knee and create more pressure. So think of it as a os to mix up move.

Option select two… same as above except…
Conditions are the same as above but…
Works on the whole cast since it’s 4 frames.
Will lose out to launcher but only if your opponent suspects it.
This set up works as a safe jump set up and os. With throws being 5 frames in the near future os tech throw will be back in business. If you do this set up right and your opponent tries to wake up with an attack such as a dp you will block and be okay. If your opponent wakes up with a throw that is not attack invincible or lower body invincible you will cr.tech them and stuff the throw attempt. It’s a very good 50/50 wake up option for Lili to exploit.

Option select three EX dive kick to EX divine step.
Conditions are your opponent tries to roll away and the move Auto corrects/OS to the divine step.
Doesn’t work very well because it’s hella unsafe on bock.
Will work much better in 2013 when the 7 frame hurt box is available.
I won’t say this is so much an auto correct because you can still do the move such as a dive kick and the opponent rolls away. The game decides what comes out hence why this is an option select.

Option select four normal dive kick into regular divine step
Conditions are the same as above.
Doesn’t do jack shit. Just gets you far away from your opponent.
Kinda pointless of an option select but it works will when trying to get away from your opponent when you have the life lead. Use the OS above in 2013 patch Lilis. This one will kinda be pointless and dead come the patch because of the roll nerf.

Option select five waking up and alpha countering
Same input as ex angel knee os.
If you do this right you should get alpha counter instead of ex angel knee. Again a very powerful option select in 2013. This is because if your opponent does nothing on your wake up they have to risk eating ex angel knee which you can jump cancel and create momentum for yourself or get raped -shrug-
If your opponent tries to do something to you, you get alpha counter.

Option select six time to kill the roll…
There are a few roll os you can use but this one will be the most relevant and effective come patch.
If your opponent tries to roll away all you have to do is walk forward on their knock down and do qcf kk. You’ll negative edge the forward motion because of your movement and it’ll os into ex angel knee. Ta da! You just fucking kicked your opponent into space, be proud. If you neglect to move forward on this os you will stay on the same side and not even auto correct.

Option select seven
This one is kinda an iffy one and I’ve had some mix results, still testing it.
Do ex qcf KK and if it works correctly you should get ex feisty rabbit to keep pace with your opponent. It should work better in 2013 and you might be able to do rabbit thorn but if memory serves you’ll actually hit them with the spin and won’t get much off of this. Ex angel knee os is tons better because of the buffs she’ll get in 2013.

Option select eight lk angel+lp
This option select works in two folds. If the opponent does delays the throw lk angel knee will come out and the throw will whiff. If the opponent goes for the throw you should tech it. There is no if ands or buts. You get two specific options with this os. If you’re thinking about your opponent not doing anything then the motion is pretty much down back dp motion. So if you opponent does nothing then you shouldn’t do anything as well. But if you feel a throw is coming this is your go to os to blow it up. Works well on grapplers as well, believe it or not, since no command throw is faster than 5 frames and Lili’s lk angel knee is 5 frames and is airborne on frame 5.

Option Select nine ex angel os for throws.
Too gdlk and gets tons better in the 2013 patch. Same thing except you are fully invincible for 13 frames so any counter attack will whiff and you’ll be dandy. More or less if you have the meter do this os because you’re guaranteed three options. Option one is teching the throw, option two is nailing them in the chin in and getting a free 30% combo and the last option is more or less a toss up. It depends on your opponent but like i mention before you’re invulnerable for 13 frames. So (anti lili tech) the best option for countering it is blocking it. Don’t try to hit her because you risk getting hit yourself and will not be able to hit her because you need a move that is 0 frames to hit her on her recovery since it’s only 22 frames if she doesn’t do angel ascension.

Option Select 10 ex counter, an os for throws, mix up, empty jump to throw, empty to cr.lk, empty to dp.
Os losses out to opponent doing nothing, command throw, super arts, and cross arts.

This is another great gem in the Lili os arsenal. This os along side with os angel knee will help lili dominate her opponents no matter what. She does need meter for this set up to actually work but the motion still guarantees you a tech because of the long input window. Pretty much if your opponent knocks you down and you are expecting the above conditions in which the option select beats out, then you input half circle back lplkmp. If your opponent goes for a throw you will tech it. If your opponent goes for a throw/frame trap into a throw you will tech it or counter them since ex counter is triggered by any non super arts or cross arts hit, yes she beats all ex physical attacks. This is also a wonderful tool against empty jumps of all sorts. It losses out to the above as well but you can easily counter those with ex os angel knee; except do nothing lol.

Option select 11 ex counter during your safe jump
Confirmed that it works on an opponents wake throw or wake up physical attack. but still needs more time to work on it. not 100% maybe like 70% done.
This option select is an extension of OS # 10. In a safe jump Lili can use this to take away an opponents options. The set up is after a sweep. After a sweep you can jump up and whiff air throw and input qcb throw upon landing. If your opponent wakes up and throws they will tech you which isn’t bad. If your opponent chooses to wake up and tries to counter attack you you can ex counter them into another hard knock down. If your opponent chooses to do nothing then you score a throw. The only issue i have with this set up is the dummy and game keeps being mixed about the options. The tech happens, the throw happens, but the ex counter is iffy. The timing on this may be very exact for it to work but I’ll keep working on it. For now it’s a work in progress…

That’s in for now… I’ll post more here later or you can pm me and i’ll put it here. DON’T POST YOUR OS ON THIS BOARD AND BE LIKE UUUUUUUUURRRRRHHHHH DUUUUUUR MY OS IS…it’s better if we keep all the known option selects allocated up here. You’re more than welcome to discuss them. REMEMBER PM WITH YOUR LILI OS SO I CAN ADD IT HERE. Thank you =D

bump

Only i post the evil stuff >=D New os added to the list!

The Anti-Roll OS that you have aren’t as good as when you originally posted them because now while rolls have the 7 frame hurtbox, the opponent is allowed to block within it as well which means the problem with the EX Divine Step being hella unsafe among other things is still a problem on that OS. Just a forewarning when talking about those specific OS options.

Thanks for the feedback. Ex ds is bad atm that’s no lie, in 2013 not so much. in 2013 i will retest all OS here.

Well be sure to add more throw OS. Because rolls are vulnerable for 10 frames against them with no option to tech.

the last one i was working on the game is giving me hiccups on. Like it’s okay with two options but the last one it comes out when it wants too. ooh yeah i forgot to add another os but i’ll do it later. Atm i need some rest haha. But yeah some of the os i have up here will be bottled down to ex angel knee os and os throw. You pretty much covered all your options and your opponents with those two.

U cant option select rolls really , u get rewarded heavily for predicting one though since throws are the best move in the game now.

A lot of these ver 2012 will be complete useless so I’ll trim the fat once patch day drops and see once ones survive the cut.

Tbh , they were already useless in vanilla. Option Select makes sense only if it gives u advantage on block , or guaranted free advantageous position.

What i’m looking for is os that cover more than one option and eliminate an opponents options as well. What you stated is good as well but lili lacks inv frames on dendrobium.