Lili Fan Club

Tell us why you like lili? Because she’s beautiful? Because she’s powerful? Fan service? Tenhai?

Lemon! You came back. Nice picture of lili. I like her cause she’s rich and she does whatever she wants and she reminds me of my girlfriend. <3

Your girlfriend is rich?
[media=youtube]rp3J1Ga5pnk[/media]
LOL

Yeah I kinda got myself into a league of legends addiction

yeah it happens to ppl

Because she kicks ass in every game she’s been in so far. Except apparently Tekken Tag 2 but I’ll be playing her in that too dammit…

Also, I apparently have a thing for haughty, spoiled rich chicks.

Also, of course, hot.

That outfit in the OP is still so weird to me lol. Rarely ever use it in T6.

I like it, but it’s awkward cuz she’s 16 in the games.

Japan’s idea of a 16-year-old is really off, lol. Forgot they’re high school students. >.>

Whenever I think of lili, I think of this song.

…LMFAO I don’t even know what else to say. It’s brilliant.

Gawddammit now my nose is bleeding all over my desk at work.

I love Lili ever since she was announced in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection I just loved everything about her character. I love her attitude and personality and her view on things plus the fact that she is a great fighter show that he also have a nice side add to her already amazing character. I like that she cares about her family as well and would do anything for her father and she’s hot as well. I have mained Lili in ever game she has been in and will continue to do so I will never drop this character.
Oh and her clothing is amazing as well love the hairstyle too but I’m pretty bias since I have long hair too.

I have been a lili fan since cross tekken. She’s really good

Sent from my SCH-I535

Lili is one of my beloved favorites, not only cause she’s beautiful but she’s rich and have some sublime acrobatic move sets! And seems to be jolly most of the time

She’s beautiful , cool character and easy to use