jc - Jump Cancel
~ - Link(combos), Approximate(data)
xx - Cancel
[ ] - brackets will be used to enclose sequences that will be repeated

WH - Whirlwind - :qcf::atk:
TP - Typhoon - :qcb::atk:
LA - Lightning Attack - Any direction + :atk: + :s:
LS - Lightning Sphere - :dp::atk:
Fly - :qcb::s: (fly will appear as “Fly”)
AD - Air-Dash - Any direction + :atk::atk:
IF - Instant Float - :u::u:j:s:/j:h:
Hail Storm - :qcb::atk::atk:
Lightning Storm - :qcf::atk::atk:
Elemental Rage - :dp::atk::atk:
IMPORTANT NOTES:
J. :h: has more hitstun than J. :s: but the tradeoff is more damage, starting out it’s easier to use IF :h: than :s:

Off of an Air throw you can usually get more damage by raw tagging to other characters and gain more meter due to the scaling reset, when creating teams keep this in mind

Unlike MVC2 Storm cannot act after any Lightning Attack, so make sure when performing LAs they hit or else you could find yourself severly punished

Storm’s air normals are dash cancellable, leading to combo, resets, mixups, and blockstring options

Storm can make use of the input nullifcation technique, canceling flight with :qcb::s::atk: making her TAC infinites easier

BNB Compiltation

SOLO COMBOS:
Basic BNBs
:l:, :m:, cr. :h:, JC, J. :m:, J. :m:, J. :h:, St. :m:, Cr. :h:, :s:, J :m::m::h::s:, :qcb::atk::atk:
Damage:
Meter Gain:

:l:, :m:, cr. :h:, JC, J. :h:, adf, J. :h:, St. :m:, Cr :h:, :s:, J :m::m::h::s:, :qcb::atk::atk:
Damage:
Meter Gain:

The easiest and most damaging BnBs available to Storm out the gate, work on getting this two down until you don’t drop them before moving onto harder options

Intermediate BNBs

Advanced BNBs

Air Throw Combos
Air throw, L TY, land, SJ, UF LA, F LA, UF, LA, :qcf::atk:

TAC Combos
MIdscreen:
Up TAC

Notation: TAC hit Whiff falling S, Jump straight up J. :l:, J. :h:, adf, J. :h:, fly, J. :l:, J. :h:, addf, J. :h:, unfly :h:

Side TAC
MIdscreen:

Notation: TAC hit ADDF, Fly, ADD, Jump straight up J. :l:, J. :h:, adf, J. :h:, fly, J. :l:, J. :h:, addf, J. :h:, unfly :h:

Down TAC
Midscreen:

Notation: Jump straight up J. :l:, J. :h:, adf, J. :h:, fly, J. :l:, J. :h:, addf, J. :h:, unfly :h:

Corner Starter Variants

Gonna keep this updated with only important combos to keep clutter down and make it easier for people starting out with the character to find important information.

Waiting for the site to update before I continue, don’t wanna put in alot of work for it all to go poof because someone hits the wrong button.

Been messing around with storm a little.

Some stuff I came up with:

crLcrMcrH - JC - LA (diagnal DF) - crMcrH - JC - jMjHS (land) S - super jump - jMjHS - QCB ATK ATK

Does around 590K, 607K starting from a jS.

Here’s a fly combo I found:

crLcrMcrHS - (immediately) MH - Fly - LH -Dash -H -Dash -H - Dash - H - DASH - H - Dash HS - QCB ATK ATK

Does about 580K

The problem I am having with Storm is coming up with a combo that builds meter. Can only get 50-75% bar on most combos. Gonna try and experiment with her more, she’s really fun to use.

I’m trying to come up with a combo that combines both of the above.

Don’t forget to link some of the videos I’ve loaded to my page as they push Storms output some more. Also as for the input glitch it’s weird on when it works. Sometimes when you’re not almost done flying or aren’t low enough you’ll get consecutive lightning attacks.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/3709/xero15">xero15</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Don’t forget to link some of the videos I’ve loaded to my page as they push Storms output some more. Also as for the input glitch it’s weird on when it works. Sometimes when you’re not almost done flying or aren’t low enough you’ll get consecutive lightning attacks.</div>
</blockquote>

I’ll upload them, and add that note.<br>

Storm’s first bnb seems easy. I’ll hang here and see if any more good ones pop up.

Well, until Raptor updates this thread (or a new one is made), you’ll find most of Storm’s combos (some pretty cool ones) in the stickied combo thread. Might have to do a bit of reading, but it’s all worth it.

I feel like a scumbag but I’m coming back to this one, got emo awhile back an dropped Storm but JOe/Storm is one of my favcorite duos so I’m back to the old girl

I’ve been working for the past week on refactoring some of these threads; do you still want to use this one? Just asking so I don’t make a new combo thread if you’re going to be working on this one.

Yeah I’ll be working this one, going through the old thread now trying to get the useful stuff. But if you wanan do one and get it stickied instead go ahead.

No no no by all means, please do what you gotta do. I was just about to post it later today, is all, so I was surprised when I saw a reply to this thread, LOL. Looking forward to seeing this revamped thread! :smiley:

New Combo thread??? Super excited! We should probably make a new Team Thread too!

Working on finding good raw tag combos to put up for Storm’s best partners. Working on best options for Dante and Doom right now. Hopefully I’ll do a large update sometime this week, hard when youtube is blocked and I no longer have a copy of the game due to theft.

You got dis mang.

Haven’t left the thread, still working on stufff, just not able to pravtice as much as I want.

Any chance this thread can get stickied adn the old one moved down seeing how everything in this one is easily consilidated so far? @xero15 also would it be alright if I posted notation for the combos in the vid here with full credit of course.

I think the bnb video has a hyperlink to notations in the other thread. I have a couple of solo combos I need to upload as well plus don’t forget the midscreen starters I posted up a while ago

So whats the most optimal Solo Storm Combo Meter wise?? Someone annotate it for me.