Life As A Broadway Star: The Felicia Video Thread

Good stuff, Shinobi. I was testing this out and you can still continue your combo with the almighty toy touch. YOU CAN DO IT FROM FULL SCREEN.

I was also checking out that nifty throw scaling reduction trick with Thor and Doom and you can tag in Felicia after Thor’s back throw and get a full BnB combo. But for Doom you can only back throw into toy touch otg into Dancing Flash. Gonna test more characters tomorrow. :3

Wow, can’t believe it took us this long to find out. Guess it’s because the move list doesn’t say anything about it >.> I’ll have to play around with that, being able to DHC into PHM would be sweet though may be too slow after Happy Happy Trigger (and forget about it after Hsien-Ko’s :P).

Think it was in this month’s WNF but all the matches were all slapped together in 3 videos so you’d have to look through it all to find all his matches.

[media=youtube]0PZLi9hAMks&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - [MVC3[/media]

[media=youtube]t51RsIYhjNk&feature=feedu[/media] figured id share these with y’all.

Ohmigawd, we can actually use Lv3 as a DHC. Thanks, Shinobi, this helps a lot.

No problem. When I realized I would basically never get chipped out as long as I had 3 bars stocked (along with all the other stuff), “Ohmigawd” was roughly my reaction as well. I’m not saying it’s a guaranteed get out of everything card, as I haven’t tested everything, but it’s pretty friggin nifty.

If your Happy Trigger catches them midair and in the corner, the DHC hits. They have to be pretty high when it hits, so it is a little sensitive. As for Hsien-ko, Chireitou works in the corner if you time it right. YMMV. Tenraiha, however, works everywhere as long as it hits right next to Hsien-ko - this works especially well in the corner.

ChrisG using the same Felicia team as Justin Wong there? Zero, Felicia… can’t remember Justin’s third but I know he’s used Amaterasu before. Only doing LMH RB Slide LMHS etc. That’s my “online combo” since LM:df:M etc. is tricky with lag :frowning:

Say wha~? Tenraiha floors them, how am I supposed to DHC into anything after that x_x? Cheireitou bounces them up high, most of the time out of reach of PHM, real tricky to time that. I couldn’t get it to work after Happy Happy Trigger, seems very fiddly but I’m guessing catching them high up with it to M PHM would work but not something I’d want to rely on.

Jwong’s third was Doom in his Felicia team. ChrisG played real solid for WFs matches. Cats and dogs DO go together after all. XD

If you do the DHCs early enough you can still hit. Tenraiha is actually the only hyper you would follow with this DHC IMO. You have to DHC early, but most if not all of the hyper still hits, as the kitties take their sweet time getting prepared. I promise, it works - I didn’t think it would either.

As for Deadpool, the timing is difficult. It’s right before a bullet hits your opponent - so you have to time your DHC in between shots - you can tell that’s the timing because during the freeze, you see how deep the bullet has penetrated. If you are late on a bullet, PHM misses. If early, it hits. It’s hard timing, but yeah, not what I’d call consistent. Off topic, but fun fact - you can DHC Tenraiha into cutting time.

I’ll have to give that a shot, so it’s basically instant activation and Grace grab as they’re falling.

I’ve managed to DHC Happy Happy Trigger after Tenraiha but never been consistent with it, sometimes just won’t connect and sometimes they’ll get knocked out of Happy Happy Trigger by the remaining balls so must need some nice timing or a bit of luck :x

Bugger me it does work :rofl: Tenhairai immediate (not too immediate or it won’t come out :lol:) DHC into H version PHM and bingo, then follow with Toy Touch jump cancel Dancing Flash for funsies. Also works if Tenraiha is DHC’d into as well making for a fun 5 bar Team Delayed Hyper Combo starting with Deadpool’s forward air throw :3

Josh Wong used Felicia as his anchor in the big punch-up… I mean, The Break Weekly :rofl:

[media=youtube]FmWoqWOVohU[/media]
[media=youtube]L0CIL_zTGLU[/media]
[media=youtube]ub59YYdnHAU]YouTube - The Break Weekly #101 - WF - [AG[/media]

Despite the fact that Felicia has been proven that she is great as anchor or as a second slot, I still haven’t seen any Felicia players that use her on point. Maybe it’s for the low assist hit. Haha

I’ve been steadily improving my felicia play and that team I run (Felicia, Skrull, Taskmaster) in general. I’ll eventually upload more play from them soon. I’m also gonna be moving to Maryland in April where they run the Wednesday Xanbats so that is going to help improve me a lot more as well. I’ve also taken a lot of people’s feedback and throwing in more delta kicks, and those combined with good timed taskmaster assist have gone a long way to improve my pressure.

[media=youtube]rD_BXEffkpo[/media]

ChrisG using Felicia again :3

http://www.youtube.com/EspeonDoll

My Marvel Vs Capcom 3 tournament video channel I set up yesterday. I won’t be able to go to any tournaments until the college semester ends

[kind of spam]

Amazing crap that i will hopefully learn, I wanted to play felicia from the start but i’m still deciding my underused characters
[media=youtube]0PZLi9hAMks&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - [MVC3[/media]

[media=youtube]Jj6MSPJRC4E&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Posted on the front page. Looks like stuff we already knew, the only thing new was Dancing Flash KFC M Cat Spike, though I probably should have realised that would work sooner :stuck_out_tongue:

[media=youtube]OOHmoiiJVOE[/media]

Josh Wong has a rediculous Felicia but things don’t end well.

I think Josh Wong should have ditched his chair as well :rofl:

Oh snap, Toy Touch jxx M Cat Spike > PHM, guessing that’s a Lv2+ X-Factor combo but pretty sexy either way.

Body slammed by a little cat-girl, what a way to go :bgrin:

In the last match he could have clutched it out with lvl three :frowning: otherwise sick felicia play. She so unorthodox some times it’s tough to know what her best rush down tools are. It also seems like her triangle kick has really bad priority sometimes.

Couple of times he dropped a combo where he should have known better. Think was after throws he did Toy Touch j.MMHS MH:d:HS and the S missed. Need to hit them high up for the :d:HS to work at the end of that, not sure if it can be accomplished without starting that part on a L, possible only do 2 hits of the H and it might work shrug

Magneto is a sucky match-up for Felicia too :frowning: