LEVEL ME UP! Help me improve my Akuma!

ENOY.TV - Gaming Channel
youtube.com/enoyTV

[media=youtube]uIM6xeD-ua4[/media]

Hey guys, I’m back! haha I know its been almost 3 years since I started Pass The Salt Gaming, but this time I’m committed to continue this channel and to improve my Akuma!!!

So I’m making this gaming series called “Level Me Up!!!” Where I would upload footage of my gameplay and have you guys tell me what I did wrong, what are my strengths, weaknesses, character match ups/scenarios, etc. You can even refer links or footage to me to help me improve my gameplay. Keep in mind it doesn’t even have relate to Akuma only, but even general information like spacing, anti-air, etc! I really want to progress in this game, also plan to play even more characters, but for now we will be sticking with Akuma! So don’t forget to leave me feedback in the comments below. I will also reference you guys on my next gameplay video when I post more footage and show me implement them into my gameplay!!!

[media=youtube]VPSMyWimBX8[/media]

I got EPISODE 1 for you guys!!! Give me your feedback please! And I’ll feature them in EPISODE 2 and implement them into my gameplay!!! Thanks guys! I want to improve my Akuma!

Couldn’t really watched, clicked a random timestamp. Nice comeback on the Evil Ryu. He could have pretty much done anything but froze.

What do you mean by couldn’t really watched?

Stop punishing so much with sweep can be a good start. This can be done online just fine.