Laying the pipe -- Level 3 super setups

when i kill a character and the other is comming in i lariat, if they block the lariat i wait till they try to punish and level three if they get hit by the lariat i level 1 hyper.

headbutt to level 3. But make sure the headbutt is a counter hit. if you hit the headbutt with a counter hit, you opponent will be in a dizzy state where you have lots of time to x-factor and level-3. should be an instant kill. if not follow it up with a haggar press right after the level 3 hyper

cr. light, cr. medium, f. heavy xxx heavy violent axe, st. light, st. medium xxx light violent axe, medium hooligan launcher xxx Level 3.

Basically the opponent gets reset in the air after the light violent axe and if the opponent neutral air recovers Haggar will end up behind the character from the medium hooligan launcher then you can cancel the recovery frames of the medium hooligan launcher into level 3. If they air recover back Haggar will end up in front of the character once they land then you can do level 3 as well. If they forward air recover Haggar will just glide across the screen, probably not into safety lol. Of course any character with air dashes, double jumps, etc. can get out of the this set up easily.

Doom missile assist can be used during the standing light after the heavy violent axe to make this somewhat safer. I also found some other resets with Haggar and Doom Missiles assist which I’ll probably post later.

U mentioned the bionic arm cancelled into level 3 haggar.

someone did this on a recent stream using sentinel’s flying hyper, dhc into haggar.

you can do this with deadpool’s cutting time, wesker’s phantom dance.

I’ve been trying to do it with hulk gamma crush, and i’ve got it to connect a few times. difficult but very tricky

This. Scrubby as it sounds use the pipe to put the fear of God into them, then just land with his level 3,

You can also cancel the air pipe before the hit box comes out with giant swing then land and do level 3/command grab/low into BnB. that’ll keep em guessing.

I know this is along the same lines as dp+L, level 3 but if you’re super far away and you catch someone offguard you can do a dp+M and level 3 right after, this covers a TON of distance and most people are shocked by the range on the grab.

More like 7 frames start up, and that’s for right next to him.

I think landing the level 3 super requires the opponent to be conditioned. Like previous posters, after landing DAT PIPE so many times, they get so cautious of the pipe, and, as posted, if canceled into QCF + S, can set up a good Cr.lk, Pile driver or Haggar Buster.

I dont know if it counts or if it is useless, but I used a variation of SF2 Super grabs set ups. Since I never used grabs ever, like EVER in most of my matches, I finished off my friends Magneto with Assist beam (doom) Super jump, land and Haggar Buster.

Sometimes the worst set up possible for hyper grabs are the best, since it may be the last thing on the opponent mind. Heck stuff like Spencer BIONIC ARM (blocked) into Haggar Buster netted me victories due to stupid use of meter, and because of its unreliability, it worked perfectly.

[media=youtube]Oo4bLG-jTZI[/media]

Yay for glitching!

Lol that is actually pretty neat. I guess that’s something to look into.

We can add Nemesis Rocket super. Wait until he jumps then do the HAGGER BUSTER

lariet when they come in as long as they dont push block you can get them