Kurodasato Consultations

Like wow.

http://www.y2khai.com/

crack you keep this up and you going to be out of team h8. enough with the bull shit dumbness iight the shit is fucking old

Gizmoduck.

bump

Life is like a hurricane
Here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
It’s a duck-blur
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history

CHORUS:
DuckTales (oooh ooooh)
Every day they’re out there making
DuckTales (oooh ooooh)
Tales of daring do bad and good
LuckTales (oooh ooooh)

CHORUS

D-D-D-Danger! Watch behind you
There’s a stranger out to find you
What to do? Just grab on to some DuckTales

CHORUS (Twice)

Not pony tales or cotton tales, no
DuckTales (ooh ooooh)

You poor unenlightened soul

no crack don’t do it!

Joey Crack is a paragon of manliness.

does he still have a speck of crack in his beard?

what would happen if ed and joe crack fused, like dragonball z characters? Crackpachi? Ed Crack? all i know is, this would be a legendary being of godlike proportions. you guys should’ve teamed at wall’s last tourney.

hahahahahhhahaha omg…:yawn:

[media=youtube]Zvmds3cGHa8&feature=related[/media]

something like that i would assume, WITH the gay music in the back hahaha

need moar wisdom from Crack Tzu

Well here’s a quick tidbit I just went through. When life becomes emoptionally draining time to get back to good fashioned SURVIVAL TRAINING! :roar:
The real good stuff will happen when I get home including some really broke Crack Swagger :laugh:

Pa evo brzo mal?ice sam oti?ao preko. Kada ?ivot postaje emoptionally drena?ni put da biste dobili le?a to dobar top opstanak TRENING! : hujanje: pravi dobre stvari ?e se dogoditi kada sam se ku?i, uklju?uju?i neke zaista razbio Ispucati Swagger: laugh:

Yo Walt just for Kayin you are gettin merced on site son. SO you better bring that Yun otherwise you’re fucking free :mad:

In honor of my beloved granma,

The 5th Ace

As a wandering Bodhisattava it is important to a strong sense of conviction and morals. For if I cannot find a balance, how can I expect to be able to help anyone else? I took this journey by studying the Tarot. I look at it as system of mental mirrors that unlock inner wisdom that is locked inside all of us. This is my 1st look into the Minor Arcana. I
The 1st Ace carries a bright burning staff that represents pure creativity. This staff will burn away all injustices. It will also burn away any opponent (Nihon-Jin included) foolhardy enough to get in the ace?s way. To all those think complain as those it were their time of the month, this staff will make you stop bitching. To all those who think it?s cool to snitch because of an accident, this staff is guaranteed to give you stitches all day everyday. About this there isn?t much else to say. However the ace must learn to use it correctly else the entire environment will be burned away.
The 2nd ace brings a cup of the sweetest nectar one has ever tasted. It contains blood of those who deserve to be punished for their transgressions. It contains guava of all comrades new and old for they give the drinker the energy and strength to fight on for their true beliefs. This wisdom will literally drown all enemies in a sea of positive aggression without question. After all that is his chosen profession.
The 3rd Ace is a wandering swordsman. His sword has a handle that wrapped in olive and palm leaves. Since the world is such a mystery so the only two things reliable to him peace and victory. All the strife and difficulty he goes through is cut through like a blade of wind. After all, in battle the only directives are to survive and then more importantly win! With devastating delivery he puts his enemies out their misery.
The 4th Ace carries a simple coin. It represents a solid foundation. It allows himself and his comrade to do anything. Some would even go so far as to call him a walking pouch of many things. He is a veteran of many wars. Ironically for all of his skills Oceanic Tranquility seems to be his only reward.
I have met all 4 of these aces and learned well from them. After all the true intention is environmental salvation. In order to insure it gets done I even founded my own foundation. Many thanks to the Narragansett Tribe for teaching me the art of environmental preservation. That?s why I call my workshop The Reservation. I can only laugh these so-called authority figures accusing me of California dreaming. Little do they know is I?m about to start purging all these internal and then external demons!

3 Chambers left to go! :slight_smile: After that I’m gonna go join her

? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???,

?? 5 ???
??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? 1 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ???
?? 1 ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? (???-??? ???) ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? '???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? '??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 2 ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? positive ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 3 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???. ??? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? !!! ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.
?? 4 ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ?? ??? ?? ??? ???. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???.
??? ??? ??? ??? 4 ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???-??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? !!!

3 ??? ??? ?? !!! :slight_smile: ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You gotta defend your woman’s honor? On a side note your free, like goverment cheese free. I call it right now 10 scrape and i dont even play 3s anymore

[media=youtube]3Ly1uubccl8[/media]
[media=youtube]ZmgE9csoMek[/media]
[media=youtube]guCgJ4yT9gk[/media]
[media=youtube]ziuUy9oQBZE[/media]
[media=youtube]aceuaYKC8lI[/media]