Korean TV SF4 tournament series: TUHON 2009 season 1 (etc. Tekken6 started!)

Many thanks! I could watch the videos on the site fine, but couldn’t fast forward or rewind.

I made a few gifs of the cosplayers doing funny stuff :rofl:

I noticed on the show they’re using the console version. Excuse my ignorance on the matter, I know in Japan its Arcade or Bust, are console’s more popular in Korea?

Wow,
serious business
Street Fighter

thanks for the link! watching it now. wish I knew Korean :xeye:

Good shit as always laugh. I’m going to watch these videos, then go to the lab and see what I can use for myself. If you see Korean Ken, tell him that Vegas misses him! :slight_smile:

LOL, if you watch the korean sbo quals they played skid row, so I kind of expected to hear ghost opera, and I liked it!

Jon747 started uploading these on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/Jon747

Part 1:[media=youtube]8ljZ-mZDlKw&feature=sub"[/media]
Part 2: [media=youtube]RfEOaGTMB8M"[/media]

That Vega vs. Zangief match was entertaining but the Vega really shouldn’t have been taunting and throwing his claw if he was losing.

Also Poongko is still flashy as hell with that 3rd round finisher.

Man though this show is like the WWE! I wish we had something like it in the states, I would definitely watch.

Hi laugh,

Was infiltration the akuma player with you when you came in japan for tougeki?

I think played few match against him and may be against a korean zanghief but not sure( the day we met in shibuya sportland they were also alex valle)

anybody know the story behind soyongdori commentating for this show? i know he is/was a top tekken player… i’m just curious to know what is going on with him because it was a surprise to see him

Fantastic Overkill by Poongko

Good crowd pleaser lol.

Well, now that I see one of the 1st place prize is facing Mago, Kindevu & 2 other names I forgot, I really do look forward to the end of this & hopefully get to see Korean TV showcasing what Japanese SF4 is all about, as well as how well top Koreans can compete against top notch Japanese players (& to awe the crowd even more than now).

The whole episode is up at the official OGN site:

http://ongamenet.com/vod/vodView.ogn?vodInfoIndex=32053&VodType=O

The site seems to be a lot faster than nstargame.com, if you don’t want to wait forever for buffering.

hope you win laugh . wanna see you in this shit . :slight_smile:

YouTube Playlist UPDATED with Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0FCE03C4B89B5C87

holy shit the girls are much hotter than tekken crash’s.

Laugh, when Mago, Momochi & co play a 4v4 exhibition vs the champs in this tourney, are they traveling to Korea to play them in those TV matches or do the Korean champs travel to Japan?

ty very much

especially the part where you put in the time at which the match takes place in the vid descrip!

whats that band playing for the background music?

And GS in the tourney man, your tight with Ryu! :slight_smile:

The two songs that I know they use so far are:

[media=youtube]J-TUufvK0gU"[/media]

[media=youtube]JuwP73luHCg"[/media]

I really appreciate that shit!