Kolin Official Balance Changes & Suggestions

She would probably be better off with having an ex counter that deals with mid and lows. High should stay the same, but i think capcom would change it from a 1 frame start up and make it 3 frames or more.

Any news on balance adjustments?

You know no one plays our character lol

st.LP - Hitbox changed (probably to remove anti air jab). st.HP - Damage reduced from 90 to 80, Hitbox adjusted, Properties upon Crush Counter has changed. st.HK - “Changed so that the attack hits the opponent character located behind your character” Either they changed the hitbox to where st.HK hits behind her or they adjusted to hit standing opponents

cr.LK - during medium vanity step, if she uses cr.LK, there’s increased pushback on hit and block. It will retain same properties. Also, cancel window/timing when canceling cr.LK during Medium Vanity Step has changed.

cr.MK - pushback increased

cr.HP - adjusted hitbox/hurtbox

j.HP - adjusted hitbox

j.HK - reduced duration of move (active frames) by 1F

b.HK - 14f startup now, 19f recovery now.

M Vanity > cr.LK > cr.HK - VT cancelable on second hit of cr.HK

M Vanity > cr.LK > cr.HP - -2 on block, reduced pushback on block, changed property on hit

M Vanity > cr.MP > cr.HP - -8 on block, reduced pushback on block.

V-Skill - +2 on hit, -8 on block, 23f recovery, reduced V-Gauge gain

L Vanity Step - Longer move duration, 43f, moves back further. Hitbox reduced on silver’s edge, more time to press a button to do silver’s edge.

H Vanity Step - Can steer the jump arc to be front or behind like EX H Vanity

EX L Vanity Step - more time to press a button to do silver’s edge

Silver’s Edge - More time to cancel into CA, less gravity post hit.

Critcal Art- Upward Hitbox Expanded, Upward Hurtbox Expanded

Frost Touch - Stun Gauge does not recover during hit, bug fix

Low Frost Touch - increased damage to 200

Low EX Frost Touch - increased damage to 260

V-Trigger - Increased EX Meter gain

Time for me to forward jump towards an open window and press down+MK so I ensure I’ll sail straight out of the building.

Unbelievable that Kolin would even receive nerfs.

Remains to be seen if she has even gotten anything useful in return.

I heard Kolin’s V-Skill was nerfed, but Inside Slash was already a pretty crappy counter move

I’m trying not to jump to conclusions yet. I need to see what the hit box and hurt box changes are.

Same.

I won’t complain I won’t complain I won’t complain

So exactly how badly was Kolin hit?

Quite bad imo. Unecessary nerfs imo

V-Trigger 2

https://youtu.be/VvF4RDVNmg0

The animation is beautiful.

@TWINBLADES @“Darc Requiem” @“Maria Croft”

Looking at the changes, don’t think they’re that bad tbh. If you used VSkill as a poke in neutral you can’t really anymore, that’s the only thing.

Only silly change was swapping the frames on her 2 Target Combos. I can understand why they’d make MK Step > c.LK > c.HP safer, but don’t know why MK Step > c.MP > s.HP would now be unsafe.

So they’ve swapped in usefulness but that’s it.

Also her VT2 looks pretty good from what I’ve seen.

so its a silver edge? sooo…how or why would i use it?

HP+HK during VT2. It allows you combo from Cr.MK. Also it has projectile invincibility. It makes Kolin’s match up with Akuma and Guile easier. You can punish Akuma’s air fireball for free on reaction.