KOFXIII Console (360/PS3) Bug /Glitches Thread

Since the game has been out for a while now figured it was time to start a new bug thread. Post all your findings here. Please specify which console you are using and what caused the bug.

I’ll kick things off with this recently discovered bug for EX/Nest Kyo:

[media=youtube]6gywlpDA-Hc[/media]

Reposting some glitches I’ve seen posted

I found one

[media=youtube]Har4qVLO6TM[/media]

[media=youtube]h_G2q6GCF_4[/media]

Double DM & NM activation at the same time resolve with both animation :wink: rare and situational to occur but in a true scrub moment can happen xD

And (but this one imho isn’t a bug… just a engine design choice… i guess at least) you can’t input anything in the super animation freeze (dunno if already discussed).

Regards

Win Loss Glitch on Xbox 360.
I won and it was counted as a loss…
[media=youtube]ApNTHOpf01M[/media]

[media=youtube]CJxYr-Abc3Q[/media]

[media=youtube]S8KFv85Wq2E[/media]

Are those 2 bugs Raiden specific or do they work on other characters? I’ll have to give those a test since I have both console versions of the game.

I would consider the Raiden stuff an oversight on balancing then an actual bug as combos not working on every one is nothing new.

No. Just my favorite sandbag is Raiden.

This combo is working on the PC rip KOFXIII. I dont know why they changed on PS3. :S

[media=youtube]Yw5fAqcGV2U[/media]

Transparent characters?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10058675/0116121014.jpg

mature and vice’s special ghost colors. its intended

Oh… No clue. LMAO
thanks.

They’re ghost wizards along with Kula #10, watch out for that knife eye attack.

Also afaik Saiki has the only normal throw that builds meter for the opponent upon connection. Dunno what’s up with that lol.

[media=youtube]go9Yb7-U1jw[/media]

More on RED Kick, specifically the EX version.

Sparkster, have you or anybody else tried these glitches with normal throws? Because yesterday in tournament I did what I THINK was an accidental RED Kick (I think it was just regular and not EX, trying to do some half-cocked walk back low short maneuver) and somehow walked backwards out of Kula’s normal throw.

Sorry for the late reply, but are you saying Kula’s throw whiffed? Usually the game should register a cl.C/D if the opposing player isn’t throwable, though the D R.E.D. Kick resulted in an odd character state property.

Either way all known EX Kyo glitches have been removed, so this matter is a moot point.

Had a weird glitch happen on the 360 version. Was playing an offline match, I had just beaten Shen with a somewhat weird cross up with Athena’s j d as Shen did standing C. Next round starts, and his last character (regular Iori) is not there at all. The game still registers something as being there since if she walks past the point Iori would be, she turns around. I have video of it coming soon, but we only captured the part of him being invisible, not the part leading up to it.