KOF XIV: not enough AOF characters

Who would like a AOF DLC pack of Takuma, Kasumi and Eiji?

I wish they made it in.

I would actually prefer that SNK proceed with their DLC plan. Then released KOF XV with bit updated graphic (they are improving judging by Heroines) and like ~33’ish characters.
Then they should wrap story into “oh noes! Villain broke the time!” and make biannually DLC updates that will introduce like 4 characters and story mode recapturing what happened in the past.

1. Launch DLC should be meta Fatal Fury with like 3 character needed for it it to work. And feature like 3 stories of Terry, Andy and Joe, show some good story telling about how Joe met Lily (his boss is Billy Kane), add some real story stuff about Andy, maybe he is consumed by frustration (he lost his dad, gone to Japan maybe to distance himself from his brother… but when he is back he still not as good as he strives to be and overshadowed by Terry) and make him fight Terry as boss, and classical story for Terry but with a twist that all of this it is actually tied to main KoF story (I do not wanna to go SNK approved “BOSS WAS POWERING HIMSELF WITH UR FIGHAN SPIRITS ALL THIS TIME!” but whatever).
  2. Then They can launch 94 > 95 > AoF (should happen before FF I know it but nobody cares time is shattered) > 96 > 97 > RBFF > 99 > 2000 > AOF3 > 2001 > 2003 > GAROU > XI > XIII > XIV > GRAND FINALE. It is like plan for 8 years and 64 characters.