KOF-i 2012 combo exhibition vol.4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4cyUZv4LDA<div><br>
<span style=“font-size:1.0em”><span style=“font-family:‘verdana’”>Here’s the combo & music video for kof-i 2012, which is the iPhone version of kofxiii.</span></span><br>
<span style=“font-size:1.0em”><span style=“font-family:‘verdana’”>This video contains almost the hardest combo of each characters appealed in video. </span></span><br>
<span style=“font-size:1.0em”><span style=“font-family:‘verdana’”>None of them are practical, but awesome mix up:) It also collects several infinity combo and bug. I guarantee they all would be impressive and unique. </span></span><br>
<br>
<span style=“font-size:1.0em”><span style=“font-family:‘verdana’”>This must be an awesome video</span></span><span style=“font-size:1.0em”><span style=“font-family:‘verdana’”> if ur a kof fan especially kofxiii and kof-i, so if u appreciate my video please leave feedback as support:)</span></span></div>

incredible stuff!  very nice and tough combos<br>

AWESOME stuff! Great work mate!

I love the iOS conversion of this game. It’s really a lot of fun and there some pretty good players that play online. I’d say the netcode is actually better than the console version of XIII too. xD