Knights of the Round Table: Teams and Assists

I played for literally 24 hours yesterday. Favorite team so far is Arthur(Bottle)/Dante(Jam Session)/Sentinel(Either Bomb drones or Push Drones)

What makes this team so good is all three of these guys are good on point. And in this game all your characters need to be good on point. You just can’t get Arthur by himself since he has no get off me move.

When Arthur gets low on health DHC him out (with armor) into Dante/Sent.

Arthur/Dormammu/Sentinel. Pretty much covers all the basics and probably the only good reason to use Dormammu’s pillar assist.

Spencer and Arthur is looking to be pretty solid. Arthur’s fire bottle assist really helps out Spencer.

my friends tell me to try dorm/arthur/doom rock assist

Does Doom (Rocks or Missles)/Viper (TK)/Arthur (Bottle) sound viable? I’ll be experimenting at midnight, but Viper must stay. Doom is optional. If not him I’m wondering if Trish would be a decent replacement.

Haggar’s Lariat is great for Arthur since he has bad mobility. It works well for Haggar too since Arthur’s assists are good in Armor special.

arthur(torch)/doom(molecular shield)/iron man(repulsor blast)

Yeah, it seems these two cover each other quite well despite playing completely differently. I’d like to look into it a bit more.

haggar and arthur are amazing together…you switch in and out from these two and leave your strongest character for last which will probably be sentinal with drone assist. your team has great keepaway, high health and damage characters

Team L2P is the best.

Arthur/Sent/Doom

you shall see

Yeah I think I’m going to try to learn arthur/haggar together. Sentinel is looking like a good generic third character what with being great at a lot of things and having a useful assist. Also I’m thinking maybe Doom Missiles could be a good third slot. Any other ideas for a good third character to round off arthur/haggar?

I’m liking Arthur/doom/x-23.
I use the assists from doom rocks and golden armor daggers to kinda push my way into the rush down with x-23. It’s kinda giving me good pressure in. That and her command mix-ups.

I’ve been playing for the last 8 hours and as of right now I’m enjoying Arthur/Sentinal/Super-Skrull my assists are Torch/Sentinel Force (Charge)/Tenderizer and its been working great. Lets see what I can get our of this team mwhahaha.

Side note: Has anyone used this team? I swear I saw it somewhere but I dont know who it was.

I’m doing something similar to team scrub in MvC2, Arthur/Sent/Dante. Although other characters might be better assists.

At the momnent keep away is really good IMO I’ve been playing with a lot of my friends and some randoms, anyways…

• Super-Skrulls Tenderizer assist is great because it just pounds the air right above Arthur’s head and if it hits I at the moment usually do an air Dagger into Golden Bracelet.
  • Sentinal’s Sentinal Force its funny because it travels at a decent speed and its trajectory if up-forward so I can do qcf+L (Dagger’s) or qcb+H (Scythe) right after I call the assist and then confirm into the Golden Bracelet.

I’ve been using Arthur/Haggar since launch, I didn’t know it’d turn out to be a popular combination! I find it very easy clear the space around Arthur with Double Lariat.

I’ve been using Arthur/Hulk/Sent. I’m switching out Hulk for Haggar because Hulk’s assists don’t really help out Arthur.

Zero-(fireball move, Hadangenki?)
Trish-Low Voltage
Arthur-Dagger Toss

I use Arthur’s assists to set up crossups with Zero and Trish early. On snap-in or against superior aggressors, I turtle up with Arthur’s X-Factor and Gold Armor.

Trish - Trick “Peekaboo” / Trick "Hopscotch"
Dante - Jam Session
Arthur - Torch

I find this combination very profitable because, Arthur it’s a good character in combination with both Trish and Dante, cuz’ she (Trish) can be used like an option select assist, if you are facing characters that are Tri-Jumping Happy I/E Storm, Iron Man…You can use Peekaboo, and Hopscotch for those who like to rushdown directly from the ground like X-23 or Wesker.

Dante will cover the Air and expand the combos for Arthur if you missed the chance to hit with the Torch after an air combo or a whiffed Torch after a hard knockdown with the Heavenly Slash as it will cover the back of Arthur in case that you are fightning with Dormammu or another character that teleports behind you.

Mix the Projectiles of Arthur in combination of your assist character and you’ll be most part of the battle covered while zoning.

What do you guys think of…

Arthur (Fire Bottle Toss)
Super-Skrull (Tenderizer)
Haggar (Double Lariat)

There’s no real logic behind the team besides the fact that I like how each character plays and I’ve been wining with them lol.