Kingston, ON (Canada) Street Fighter

Recently moved to Kingston from Belleville. Trying to get in-person play in Belleville sucked, however seeing as Ktown is much larger I am hoping for better results.

Added bonus ; Friend of mine runs a Comics and Games store and we are talking about opening another location with me running it. I intend to start a Fighting Game group out of this location with regular in store events. Post if interested.

I’m down!

If you’re anywhere near Queen’s, I’d make the trek to play some in person casuals.

Hey guys,

I’m coming from France and I am at Queen’s this year too, I’m looking for players but I haven’t brought any arcade sticks or anything to play from France. If you organize something it would be a pleasure for me to come and try some matches.

there are a couple of us in Belleville - let us know if you can get something started up there…our cities are close enough that it would be worth it getting together for games.

Hey Belleville/Kingston if you guys don’t mind a little travel and have interest in Marvel Vs Capcom 3 do a little inboxing to me. Check it out

Barrie’s Premier Marvel vs Capcom Tournament: March 5, 2011

Tournament: (March 5) / First Saturday of each month tournament

POSTER: [flyer for rob | Flickr - Photo Sharing!](http://www.flickr.com/photos/57365894@N08/5278441509/)

What: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Singles, double elimination tournament

When: March 5 2011

Registration: 10:00am, 11:00am tournament starts (pre registering available via email or phone call to Saturday Fight Nights)

Where: OMG Games Barrie Ontario 130 Bell farm road unit 10

Venue Fee: $5 dollar venue fee at the door or free for those who pre ordered through the store

Registration Fee: $10 for those who are playing (1st 60% 2nd 30% 3rd 10%)

Contact Info: OMG Games and collectibles: 705-721-GAME

Saturday Fight Night Organizer PHONE- 705-252-8021
                               EMAIL:RC.SaturdayFightNight@gmail.com

Link to the tournament here on SRK: http://shoryuken.com/f248/barries-premier-marvel-vs-capcom-tournament-march-5-2011-a-259946/

Check this thread out if you are up for participating in Canada wide rankings for 3S/CVS2/MVC2/ST/HF/CE/A3/A2.

It’s to get people interested in the older games again.

Don’t worry if there are only a few of you in your region for any particular game, everyone is pretty much in the same boat in that regard.

Sup guys. Trying to find a fighting game community anywhere in or around Kingston. Any advice? Upcoming tournaments or gatherings?

sup, there isn’t much of a scene in kingston but i live there during the school year and I’d be down to play then

Hey, I don’t know if you all are still interested, but a bunch of us are trying to put together a Kingston group for casual matches (and hopefully small tourneys if we get enough interest). We play Saturdays at 4 color 8 bit (346 Princess Street) from 7-12 usually and often do random sets through the week.

Here’s our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/249365175112914/

Our group isn’t amazing, but I like to think for the most part we have the right mindset. Hope to see you out there.

Ya I’ll show up for sure. you guys are planning on playing ultimate mvc3 right?

Yeah, for sure. We play more AE than MvC3 right now because we’re all kind of sick of it, but I imagine Ultimate will rekindle the interest - especially if we can get some new players.

There are a couple of us here in the Belleville area who will try to make it down there. :slight_smile:

This looks excellent. I may have to head over Saturday to check it out. I am so very casual but am looking for something to spice up my weekend.

Anyone still play in Kingston? Might be coming here for university in the Fall.