Kin-Yoobi con & BAGC August 7th & 8th (SF4 tournys) - Hayward, CA

I’m in if both console characters & button mapping are allowed like the evo rules.

parking free?

What time is SSBM and SSBB on friday please reply quick

Yeah dude I’ll be dropping by and staying as long as I can, but I’ll have to head out to a church in San Jose and cut out early. We’ll get some games or strat talk in, I’mma cheer for you son!

I can bring my PS3 for SF4 setup :smiley: I got all the characters unlocked so yea letts goooooo

:lol: EXCELLENT! :tup:

there is no ban on any character on SF4. And button mapping is allowed. Our tournies follow evo rule sets w/ exceptions on a couple like madden and halo 3 ext.

Yes Parking is FREE so long as you park in the right parking lot and there should be signs to direct you to it.

Any other questions can be checked out our website here www.GZRonline.com
Won’t be able to respond to anyone after 6:30am cuz I’ll be at the convention getting ready.

I might be able to respond to a question regarding saturday at night hours after our con on friday.

Hope to see you all there it’s gonna be really fun GET HYPE!!!:nunchuck::party::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:
:love::bottle::mad::woot::nunchuck::party::party: :party:
:cool::bgrin::razzy::tup::karate::rock::cool:

it cool if you guys have melee also saturday?

I wish I could have made it, but I was a little pre occupied. Results?

yes results for both days, please?:chat:

I think day one crizzle won and day 2 it was Filipino champ.

I’m sorry but this tournament was not that great. The one that misterbiggs threw was 100x better. Why advertise a 256 person pool when you can barely scrape 20-25 people to play? They even postponed the tournament 2-3 hours hoping more people would show up.

If you don’t show up on time, that’s grounds for a DQ

FAKE HYPE FTL

Day one for SF4 was…

1. Crizzle
  2. Brian R
  3. ILLiterate (me)
  4. El Cubano Loco

Day two, I left early just to head to SVGL but Ryan took it for free

Day 2 was like…

1. FilipinoChamp
  2. Jeff N?
  3. Batman
  4. other guy…forgot name

It was motha fuckin SQRL MASTER SON

Lol shit my bad - Carlos aka SQRL MASTER aka the Rufus that knocked me out :crybaby: lol GG

yeah gg man hope to see you at other tourneys.
I’ll def. be leveling myself up so that I won’t be free money again…

:lol: Well thank you to all that came out for both or ether of conventions and GGs all around and shout out to Dr. B for holdin it down with that performance :cool:
Somethings to improve on for next time :rolleyes::sweat: but thanks again for everyone that came out an event like this isn’t easy to throw. So I hope you guys had fun.

I’m not cali right now so I don’t have all the results right now but I should have them sometime next week. I have saturdays SF4 tourny with me tho.

SF4 Results
1st FilipinoChamp - $100, SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
2nd Jeff N. - $20, SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
3rd Carlos Q. - $10, SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
4th Batman77 - SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
5th YMH - SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
5th Timja - SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
5th Mr. Biggs - SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
5th Dope -SF4 poster, Bleach (Renji’s) sword
13th CPB
13th Desert Punks
13th Rei
13th Lexy (she’s a beast :tup: )
13th ILLiterate
13th Justin Chin
13th Dem-Dem
13th Stephen Shi
25th Elvin D.
25th Chang L.
25th Bye
25th Nick Q.
25th Eddy
25th Alice Lin
25th Jon
25th Jensen S.
25th Excel Reaver
25th Joseph O.
25th Ryan
25th Flonne
25th John Lee
25th One3six
25th Mothraelite
25th Wolf

Brawl results (Saturday TOP 3):
1st Albert T. - $80
2nd Ian B. - $20
3rd ILLiterate - $10

Thanks again for everyone that came out. Look forward to our next one in 2010 :tup: and Check the GZR Nights thread for upcoming hangouts/sessions. http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=138612&page=12 :cool::tup: