Kazuya switch-out combos

Hey guys,

Lately, I've been trying to work on my switch canceling with Akuma and Kazuya. I've got something that works for Akuma, but I can't find a good combo for Kazuya to use for switch canceling. Any ideas?

Switch canceling after an EWGF juggle works best.

Depends on what situation you want. If I’m the middle of an EWGF combo and decide to switch out, EWGF switch cancel make sense. If I want max damage from a switch cancel, I go for Slaughter High Kick switch cancel (but this depends on your team setup). If I’m trying to open someone up but still need to get Kaz out, I go for MK Rising Sun switch cancel. DGF switch cancel is also good due to the hard knockdown. As with everything, there’s a use for every tool.

Also, you don’t need a separate thread for something like this. Use the general thread.

Also, what’s up FullAuto? You disappeared for a while. Do you know about the #SFxT irc channel on EFnet?

Ah, I never experimented with anything besides EWGF switch cancel (mid combo anyways). Nice knowing there are more damaging options.

And I haven’t really been playing that often these days. Haven’t heard about the irc channel

cr.hp to mist step KK, tag into cr. mp will leave the target in a “restand” state opening up for a reset. I’m running Kaz with Dudley or Law and both gain a lot of damage starting from an overhead or a low.
Just to give you an idea, the following combos leave the opponent in a standing position free for a reset:

(Kaz) cr.mp>cr.hp>mist step>spinning demon>tag>(Dudley)cr.mp= 291 damage
(Dudley)f.mk>st.hk>hp.machine gun blow>tag>(Kaz)cr.mp>cr.hp>mist step>spinning demon>tag>(Dudley) cr.mp = 417 damage

I know Akuma’s overhead can be comboed from (as tricky as it is) or you could cancel the cr.mp restand into a demon flip?