Kazuya BNB & Basics Thread _ updt: Currently working on a V.2013 Update

What are the ways that you can hit confirm into slaughterhouse withhout jumping in?

i mainly use cr.lk and cr mk/mp to confirm into slaughterhouse. cr.lk x 2 makes for a nice low hit confirm. you can also link cr. mk from cr.lk and cr.mp.

It’s called Slaughter Hook.

in the corner i’ll do … something into slaughter hook > c.FP ~ EWGF > c.FP > qcb+FP

starting with a c.FP > slaughter hook it does (456 dmg)

c.FP > slaughter hook > c.FP > EWGF > c.FP > EWGF does 426 dmg

i think to get max dmg for corner combos start with slaughter hook … but for mid screen ewgf is better

just messing around in training mode some pretty simple mist step combos that do like 280-300+ damage

they hit on a couching kazuya, so i’m assuming it hits on most of the cast

corner bombo
j.MK -> cr.LP -> Agony Spear -> Mist Step -> MP Dragon Uppercut -> cr.MK -> Mist Step -> HP Rising Uppercut -> cr.HP -> Mist Step -> Demon God Fist
damage: 291

midscreen
j.MK -> cr.LP -> Agony Spear -> Mist Step -> Rising Uppercut -> Mist Step x2 -> Dragon Uppercut (HK follow up)
damage: 298

j.MK -> cr.LP -> Agony Spear -> Mist Step -> Rising Uppercut -> st.HP -> Mist Step -> Dragon Uppercut
damage: 273

j.MK -> cr.LP -> Agony Spear -> Mist Step -> Rising Uppercut -> st.HP -> Demon God Fist
damage: 288

this one only works as a cross up. comboing Agony Spear after a cr.MP only works in cross ups.
j.MK -> cr.MP -> Agony Spear -> Mist Step -> Rising Uppercut -> Mist Step x2 -> Rising Uppercut -> cr.HK
damage: 321

Thanks!

This is the meterless combo I’ve made with a EWGF. Looking at what daebaek posted, I guessing you can add a c.HP after the SH.LP.

j.HK, c.HP, SH.LP, EWGF, c.HP, SH.HP = 466 dmg in corner – 416 dmg midscreen
j.HK, c.HP, SH.HP, EWGF, c.HP, DB = 591 dmg 2 meter

sorry but what is EWGF and WGF for shortage name? dont know what you guys mean by it? Dragon Uppercut?

Messing around with this combo (In corner) Jump in MK, c.MP, c.MK, Mist Step, ex.Rising Uppercut, c.H, l.Slaughter Hook, Back+MP MK LK.

Just throwing it out there, haha

Rising uppercut

Is there any video of EWGF/Instant rising uppercut? i can never hit it.

I love this thread already. Just cause I hate Ryu Kazuya needs to run the show.

probably already here but ive found this to be fairly damaging. little bit difficult, but its just muscle memory.

j.hk/j.hp, c.mp , c.hp, lpSH, c.mp, s.hp, mist step, dragon upper to middle kick, works anywhere on screen, meterless, builds 7/10th of a bar, does 440damage

if you choose to go from jumpin heavy attack straight into c.hp and omit the first c.mp the damage still comes out to 440, but you will gain a lil less meter

if the standing HP is too hard just do c.MP, c.MK into dragon upper to middle kick, does 425 damage and easy to hit

Thanks guys. I tried this and I’ve gotten better. I’m able to do it normally now

Can Kazuya combo with any of his overheads like Heihachi?

I’m not able to get the low strong, low fierce after the bounce anywhere but the corner

either way i’ve been doing the more reliable hit confirmable version of basically the same thing:

Low strong, Low forward xx QCB+L, Low Strong, Low Forward xx Dragon Upper to middle kick

352 midscreen, very reliable because you can hitconfirm if you’re in range for the QCB+L to hit or not. without frame data though low forward might be unsafe on block for all i know

crouching strong, stand fierce, not crouching

I thought I had tried that and they were falling too fast. I’ll take your word for it though!

video i made showing some kazuya bnb’s

[media=youtube]FIADdpONfWc[/media]