Kaz's partner synergy thread

This thread is dedicated to tips, tricks, and methods you find with certain kaz partners.
Lets make sure we state how you play your team, kaz/partner or partner/kaz

for the following, replace infinite loops on smaller characters with your tag juggle of choice.

Kaz/gief - tricks c.mp into qcb+mp~tag cancel, if opponent ducks the kick as gief finishes running in, its a good 1 time trick for spd.

kaz infinite, about 4 reps once the dmg has scaled off, tag on the beginning of the rh spin kick, gief run in c.short to restand them, spd, nice small dmg reset

kaz’s b+rh~tag cancel, hardknock down, start going for gief spd mixups, especially in the corner, good way to get him in fast

gief/kaz cross up splash, c.short, lariat~tag, kaz infinite

crossup splash, c.jabx2, c.short, ex banishiing fist~tag, infinite

gief air to air neutral jump up+fierce~tag, bound, kaz infinite

keep it simple

Kazuya/Hugo is who iv been playing. You could do the re-stand glitch with hugo then fake it into Short Meat Squasher or into a variation of Hugo’s BNB for some EASY as hell damage. Actually rising sun can help keep people locked in enough to attempt a crossup with hugo if desired. As for tagging in Kaz with hugo, his lariat allows for quite nice possibilities depending where you are on the screen.

This should actually be put into a more organized manner or at least have some actual feedback(unless theres a sticky for this). I know with over 1000 post, more than enough people should have posted in this thread about good, solid partners for Kazuya. Don’t make me take over! lol Just playing, I haven’t dabbled into Kazuya to be that dedicated to it, but I’m here every hour of the day so I wouldn’t mind helping out.

What would you guys rate the team of Kaz and Yoshi? I’ve been struggling to find a good partner for him, but Yoshi feels kinda nice after messing around with them in training mode.

Take this to my new thread will ya? I can talk to you more about it there.