Kabuki Klash players where you at?

:rofl: I knew you would say something like that with that avatar.

Have you see my FHD casuals I put up from NEC8??

Yea monkey ninja kid is good but once you learn the game a bit and/or pick Tsudane he really cant do shit. Iā€™ll elaborate later on what (very little) I know, if anyone gives a crap.

Yeah Tsudane thats her nameā€¦ Thats who I useā€¦ Insane range plus damage= top tierā€¦

word life, FHD ainā€™t mediocre at all :lovin:

Iā€™ve been playing this game for a while and it has small scene on arclive netplay. After all the matches Iā€™ve endure and replays I spectate.

Zira (frog boy) is easily the Best of every one. He can do everything that every one else can and more. The game at high level strongly focus on grabs due to their insane priority and knockdown for oki. Zira abuse this to his advantage in two ways. One advantage is that one of his grabs allow for follow ups which leads to many of his shenanigans. Second hes the only character that has air grabs and air tactics are strong defense against throws, Shutting that down nearly makes approaching him impossible.

Tsunade is one of the lower tier characters. Tsunade has the damage output but in KK is already high as it his. What tsunade lacks are safe moves to use as well as anti air. Most cast can simply wait for a whiff on her part and punish badly. Most replay I seen on arclive have the tsunade player using defensive more than her power magic. The only time she can abuse her damage out put is poison appear.

Contrary to popular belief the item system is not as random as people think. Their are four types of items. gold item which only adds to score. Power up items that are randomly drop by a bird that cause either of the following, Speed up, Defense Up, or Power up. Restore item are another set of items that appear from the random bird. which either does Magic restor (SP), Strength restore (HP).

Prankster items are different set of items that only come out from opponent being knockdown. Its more like a come back for the down opponent how ever the item can be use by either party. One of them causes a slip and fall, during the falling phase the opponent can be juggle by one hit. The other is poison which is just dizzy.

Another thing to contrary belief is that even though damage output is crazy and chip damage seems broken. Their are ways to manage around most damaging scenarios. Chicken guard is easily handles most of these situations. How ever chicken guard has its disadvantage. Unlike other games where gravity kicks in after chicken guard. In KK The reverse happens, your character will be lift into the air and is lock in this position which allow ample time for set up. Its almost another oki game in it self.

your wrong

Does anyone know how to do this special @3:10? [media=youtube]_4zQ1q77vKo]YouTube - [Tengai Makyou: Shin Den[/media]

How comes that little devils appear from that attack? I thought the devils appeared with the down down D super.

Havenā€™t played this in a while, but this is a decent game. My main so far is obviously Kabuki Danjurou.

Yo anybody what to play this with me on Supercade? I just picked it up and donā€™t mind getting my ass whooped.

And fuck that ape, by the way.

Would love to play this with people over supercade or arclive, but Iā€™m from Europe :S

Iā€™ll leave this here