K Terry Shtuffs

I looked through the threads and failed to see any stuff on K Terry. I play one, but I can only use some combos because most are for C or N. Anyone play a K Terry and have any good ideas?

I use K groove Terry. My best advice is to use all the available strats already provided within the other threads here, but to perhaps be a bit more aggresive then usual. Make good use of short jumping. I use FK when I’m short jumping in close quareters, and MK when I’m farther away. Power Geyser is my super of choice, even better as an anti-air when used at the every tricky right moment, but in my expierence it only hits two times if it is used as an anti-air. Otherwise poke right and if you don’t have the meter ready, just defend and poke some more! I think (depending on the one being used) you can JD after a crack shoot, but as far as I know I can only sweep afterwards (again, judging on the distance).

I never use FP rising tackle though, always LP. Much less of a risk if its missed or guarded against. I also believe c.MK links into Power Wave. Power wave is ok, I stay my distance and then throw something out. Sometimes I’ll throw one out, do a LP burning knuckle (obviously not hitting the opponent) and then perhaps rising tackle or crackshoot depending on what my opponent is doing.

Yay for K-Terry.

:smiley:

Is K-Terry really as good as A/C-Terry? Sure, Rage, JD->Sweep, Run, and “last minute blocked buster wolf when K-timer is running out” are good but, compared to the likes of RCs, dash mixups, AA CCs, etc.

K Terry is the best character in the game, I can’t explain it you just have to accept it

exactly:)

thats because he is JEESAS