Juri's max punish in Ultra?

Hiya! Not sure where to put up this question but I’m just starting up to take Street Fighter seriously and need some help with Juri’s max punish. I heard she’s got pushback nerf in Ultra so can someone tell me if this punish still works?
Cr. HP xx HK 2 hits FADC > cl. MP xx LK release, cr. MK xx HK wheel

If not, what’s a better option? Also, is there somewhere I can find this in action? I really don’t know the timing to FADC out of the wheel.

should work, could replace crMK with farMP probably

HK wheel 2 hits fadc clMP is a 3frame link, very lenient, just learn timing. can buffer first “forward” direction for the dash while pressing focus attack, then another “forward” to dash

Ah, that helps! Thanks a lot!

farMP for more damage but it is character specific. Normally it’s also crouch/standing specific but since the pinwheel forces standing …

I really having trouble with fadc combos dont know why exatcly maybe i am missing something … even though wouldn’t st lp into cr hp be more damaging then just cl Mp or Far Mp?

cr.MK / far st.MP would whiff in that case after fuhajin release(maybe not against some characters?). You use it when you don’t have a stored fireball and cancel cr.HP into H Senpusha.