Juri Find-A-Friend Thread!

I thought it would be nice to have a Juri Find a friend thread. This way we can find out who plays on what system and be able to have some games with eachother when super comes out and show eachother new tricks we learn in PvP action.

Please follow the directions given to make things simple and easy.

SRK Handle:
XBL/PSN Gamertag: (just keep the xbl or psn part,whichever you play on,or both if u use both and specify both names if different.)
Skill Level: (Just put Average until the game comes out and we can practice.)
Secondary/Alt Characters: (If any)
About Yourself: (if you wish to tell anything about yourself, please keep it to one to two sentances at most.)

I will edit this post always to put the info right here on the top of the page constantly. Ill keep this updated always.

XBL:

SRK Handle: Evil0Unstakabul
XBL Gamertag: D3xton
Skill Level: Old Man Level. Fragile.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Gen
About Yourself: Played Gen in vanilla SF4. Only Gen, So I do have very good excecution and timing.

SRK Handle: Killey
XBL: SRKilley
Skill Level: Intermediate
About Yourself: Viper main in SF4. Played every SF2 game since I was a child but not really competitively. Huge GG and BB background.

SRK Handle: NverM0re
XBL: NverM0re
Skill Level: decent
Secondary/Alt Characters: chun, cammy, sak, bison
About Yourself: Beginner world warrior. After becoming the best juri in my city i’ll be on to the next town XD. That’s a zero in my name btw

SRK Handle: Anemone
XBL: (coming soon)
About Yourself: Bought SF4 to learn the background mechanics as soon as I saw Juri in action. She played much more like a Arksys game than a SF charecter, so I was pulled in right away. I use to host Smash tournaments, but I’m done with that.

SRK Handle: mxdcomplex
XBL Gamertag: mxdcomplex
Skill Level: Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: I’ve mained Cammy since the release of SFIV

SRK Handle: Ghrrk
XBL: Ghrrk
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel
About Yourself: Played Sagat/Abel in SF4, always trying to learn/adapt and improve my play. I have a lot of idea’s for Juri and plan to be an active member of the Juri section upon release!

SRK Handle: Fireball_Comeback
XBL: Fireball CB
Skill Level: I know not to jump in when a DP is coming…so decent
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rose and Sakura
About Yourself: Been playing street fighter ever since alpha 3 on PS1, I always used Sakura and Rose but after playing them in SF4 I just couldn’t have fun with them any more (damn uneven match ups). But after playing with Juri for a couple matches I fell in love, she is like Sakura and Rose put together!!! Add me if u want some serious Juri matches/pratice matches.

SRK Handle: Dizzynecro
XBL Gamertag: Dizzynecro
Skill Level: Not too terrible.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Probably Dudley/Ibuki. I played Rog/Viper in Vanilla but I dont plan on playing them in SUPER.
About Yourself: Stopped playing Vanilla SF4 early on since I didn’t connect with any of the characters, I come from a Guilty Gear backround and will also be playing BBCS when it comes out.

SRK Handle: Rider kick
XBL Gamertag: Ride Kick
Skill Level: KOF:advanced SF: Middle level rookie
Main: Ryu/Juri when SSF4 comes out
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel/ learning Gouken
About Yourself: Long time kof player trying his hand sf due to the poor status and quality of KOF 12

SRK Handle: TagYouRPregnant
XBL Gamertag: TagYouRPregnant
Skill Level: Scrub :"<
Secondary/Alt Characters: None for now,but really interested in Cody & Makoto for later. :slight_smile:
About Yourself: I just started playing SF…my first time playing SF was back in the nintendo decades lol,but I only played it for a lil while. Now that I am more interested in the game,I’d like to learn it a little bit more better! I’ve been playing 3D fighters my whole life, so you can only imagine how hard it is for me jump into a 2D fighter hahah,but I am willing to learn!
My first character choice is Juri! Her style really intrigues me and would love to master her. :slight_smile:
I’m a serious scrub when it comes to SF ahah so I would REALLY love some help from a juri pro to show me the ropes!
You can reach me on here, my live tag, or on my aim @ PokeYouRPregnant =]

SRK Handle: Spud
Xbl tag: Spud334
Skill Level: Good, not amazing
Secondary/Alt Characters: Viper (vanilla), Ibuki, Makoto, possibly Sakura
About Yourself: Former Viper player, I always hated that she could never play any keepout. I picked Juri since her playstyle is just like Litchi from BB. I’m always up for some games over Live and always trying to improve my Juri game.

SRK: the_judge
XBL: hmm judge
Skill Level: Mediocre (in my eyes)
2nd’s/alts: Ibuki, Ken, Chun, or some random char when I get bored
About Me: Just another player who studies overall matchups and strategies. Have a small scene over here, but don’t need to ruin myself only playing friends. Trying my hardest to reach a proficient level with Juri. I tend to run off to FPS’s but not for long. I come from KOF and GG.

XBL Gamertag: McSoap
Secondary/Alt Characters: Hakan and Ryu
About Yourself: I won’t be getting live until i get my stick fixed(360 pad is shit) and even then i won’t be playing online much. I’ve played 3s, GG, and BB and did quite good in them and only playing Super for Juri. SRK handle: Rpg
Xbox 360: Smash Bro32
Secondaries: Hakan, el fuerte & maybe Deejay
About me: I would like to definitely make juri my main and use her in tournies no doubt.

SRK Handle: Ash2k4
XBL Gamertag: MBN Yatchinator
Skill Level: Beast
Main: Viper, Ken, Abel
About Yourself: ex kof player was not in the sf scene untill sf4 came out been playing competive since than.

Peteylicious
SRK Handle : Peteylicious
XBL Gamertag : Moshpitpetey (will be changing to “Peteylicious” soon)
Skill Level : Higher than fail, Far from pro
Main : Vega
Secondary : My Gen is so-so, learning Gouken to get me used to non-charge to prep for JURI MADNESS
About Yourself : Mained Vega for 95% of my sf4 ‘career’, but I’m ready to plunge full force into maining Juri.
(Don’t get me wrong. I still like Vega’s play style, but I’m ready for some serious FSE rushdown!)

SRK Handle: jdude42
XBL: Jdude4242
Skill Level: Intermediate, better when I play more often than I do now
Secondary/Alt Characters: C. Viper in SF4. Used Makoto in 3s so will be using her too and ibuki looks awesome so I will be use her too.
About Yourself: First fighting game was SF4 and I bought it the day it came out just because the store was out of the game I originally went there to buy. I fell in love with it and now basically only play fighters. Moved on to HDR/ST and then blazblue. Got really into 3s which I play mostly right now, I am not that good at it but I just enjoy it so much.

SRK Handle: stabicron
XBL/GFWL: stabicron
Skill level: Average to High Average
Main: Bison/Ibuki/Juri
Alts: Cammy
About myself: Play most fighters and rpgs if I can get my hands on them.

SRK Handle: Vaccant1
XBL Gamertag : Vaccant1
Skill Level : I unlocked a gold title!!!
Main : Balrog(Boxer)
Secondary : Balrog(It’s going to be weird making quarter circles…)
About Yourself : Sexy evil cyborg Tae Kwon Do chick with assless chaps? Can I get one in orange!? Fuck yea, I’ll take three!

SRK Handle: DDSluvsU
XBL Gamertag: D DADDYSWIFT
Secondary/Alt Characters: Hakan? Sakura?
About Yourself: I played Sakura in SF4. I love her but it was a nightmare…I like Juri a lot better.

SRK Handle: JackieAstro777
XBL Gamertag: JackieAstro
Skill Level: Give me a month I’ll be a destroying the current top players.
Secondary: I might either play Hakan or Makoto depending on who’s funner.
About Myself: I’m training to play Super, Tekken 6, and Blaz Blue professionally prepping for this summer’s major tournaments. By this winter everyone in the forum should know me as a monster lol.

SRK Handle: gsxtacy
XBL: KillaCammyLV
Skill Level: Above Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy
About Yourself: Been playing sf4 since release. Strictly mained cammy and did some damage with her in tournaments. Developed a nice flow with Juri and am going to be playing both her and cammy (matchup dependent).

SRK Handle: elcubanoloco
XBL: Cuban muffin
Skill Level: Average/Above Average
Secondary/Alternate Characters: Vega, Ibuki, Bison, Cammy, Dudley
About Yourself: Have been playing Street Fighter since I was eight or nine years old both arcade and console. Started taking it more seriously starting in 2004 playing local 3s competition here in NorCal. Been playing SFIV since its arcade release and console release and have been recognized as “the only NorCal Vega player” by many of my fellow players since I always place the highest out of the few Vega players around here in both small to mid-size tournies. I’m lookin to main Juri not only because she looks bad-ass, but she fits my style of switching between zoning and then rushdown. I’m still going to main Vega since he’s a lot better now, but I want to get really good with Juri as well.

SRK Handle: ShogunFlow
XBL: ShogunFlow
Skill Level: Slightly Above Average
Main Characters: Sakura, Dee Jay
Alternate Characters: Juri, Rose, M.Bison, Dhalsim
About Yourself: The only videogames I play are fighting games, mostly SF. Sakura has been my main in every game she is in, although I like to learn other characters also. I didn’t really look into Juri’s character until right before the game came out, and I instantly fell in love with her. I’m really trying to learn her ins and outs so I can add her to my rotation.

SRK Handle: Tetsuro
XBL Gamertag: Tetsuro
Skill Level: Intermediate-ish; though obviously a noob with Juri.
Secondary: Ibuki/Makoto
About Myself: Long time fighting game player, though not a tournament player. Hopefully I can break into the tournament scene this summer, and not get stomped too hard.

PSN:

SRK Handle:GANON
PSN Gamertag:BeastGanon
Skill Level:Mediocre but hoping to get better and be on tourney level.
Main:Akuma
Secondary/Alt Characters: E.Honda and Juri
About Yourself: Been playing SF since SF2 and still love the games. SF probably only fighting game I play competitively.

SRK Handle: Zujira
PSN Gamertag: Zujira
Skill Level: I’m pretty good, I think.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cody or whoever else will help me with my bad matchups.
About Yourself: I’d like to apologize to those of you who think you’re gonna be the best Juri in US. That will be me.

SRK Handle: evilragnarok
PSN Gamertag: evilragnarok
Secondary/Alt Characters: Dudley
About Yourself: Been out of the SF scene for quite some time. Been very hyped with Super and I want back in!

SRK Handle: Ryuga
PSN Gamertag: Otogi-Matsuri
Skill Level: N/A
Secondary/Alt Characters: C.Viper/Cammy
About Yourself: Viper mainer. Going to pick up Juri once SSF4 is released over here.

SRK Handle: Fade Dash
PSN Gamertag: Athrael
Skill Level: Meh, want to learn to be competitive
Alt Characters: Cody, Ibuki (Half the cast for plays)
About: I play everything and I’m best at Blazblue but I want to make my way into SSFiV bad and Juri is top 3 on my list to do it with.

SRK Handle: Lust and Pride
PSN ID: Lust and Pride
Skill Level: Pretty bad.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Crimson Viper and Ibuki.
About Yourself: Just wanna find more people to play with for practice and fun.

SRK Handle: XxlilcrazyxX
PSN: XxlilcrazyxX
Skill Level: ugh im a little above average but pretty avg
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rufus, Dudley, Makoto
About Yourself: Mained RU for SF4 never really did much just matches here and there want to start going competitive with this and want Rufus Dudley and Juri in my arsenal for sure

SRK Handle: gamarei
PSN ID: Dlanijer
Skill Level: With Juri? Pretty crappy :]
Secondary/Alt Characters: Learning Ibuki at the same time.
About Yourself: Request me anytime. Caution - If I DC, it was my sluggish modem rage quitting on you for putting it through its paces :stuck_out_tongue:

SRK Handle: ReiGun
PSN ID: Reigun16
Skill Level: Average more or less. You decide :stuck_out_tongue:
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li(technically my main), Sakura, and sometimes Akuma or Makoto
About Yourself: Kinda new to SF (came in at vanilla), so offer any advice if you got. Just trying to learn the game and have some fun. Let’s fighting Love, people.

SRK Handle: Chiefwakka
PSN Gamertag: Chiefwakka
Skill Level: Juri noob at present, but I know the essentials of SF4.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Seth Secondary
About Yourself: My signature reflects a mistake I do not intend to repeat. I love fighting games, but now I play them simply to enjoy.

SRK Handle: d_dollars
psn gamertag: d_dollars
skill level: i’m decent
secondary/alt characters: dee jay
about yourself: i just want to network

SRK Handle: DopeUyuu
PSN: DopeUyuu
Skill Level: intermediate, know’s what he’s doing ha ha
Secondary/Alt’s:Guy, Ibuki or dudley
About Yourself: used to play alot of KOF 98 till the scene died out, then switched over to 3s and CvS2

SRK Handle: .Cobra
PSN Gamertag: Quebert69
Skill Level: I’d say I’m pretty decent. :slight_smile:
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rufus/Cammy/Chun Li just picked her up
About Yourself: Always looking to play, and I can’t wait to be the best Juri player! ;D

SRK Handle: Eternal Blaze
PSN: BeyondTheFlames
Skill Level: I can hold up my own, for the most part.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Vega, Cody, Adon.
About Yourself: been playing fighting games for a long time, currently online is my only way for finding decent competition due to School/work/Location so I take online a bit more seriously than im supposed to.Looking forward to having some slick Juri Mirrors :stuck_out_tongue:

SRK Handle: Reversal
PSN Gamertag: BSEM83
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rufus, Gouken
About Yourself: Picked up SF4 in Feb '10 after deciding to quit HDR. Mained Gouken until I realized how much he was lacking and made the jump to Rufus. I’ve been playing SF since it hit the arcades and kept up with almost every fighting game Capcom has ever done.

SRK Handle: Nefarsus
PSN Gamertag:SSKaioSama
Skill Level: mediocre with akuma / getting decent with Juri
Secondary/Alt Characters: Akuma
About Yourself: Played Akuma in vanilla SF4. Was doing pretty decent, but just learning the advanced stuff

SRK Handle: SnakeAes
PSN Gamertag: SnakeAes
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun-Li
About Yourself: I am a Chun-Li mainer, but am trying to pick up Juri as a new main or as an alt. Also, I am able to record matches if you want me to. Afterwards I can send them to you or post them on YouTube.

SRK Handle: Jarekov
PSN Gamertag: Jarekov
Skill Level: Skilled / Juri noob
Secondary/Alt Characters: Seth, Vega, Akuma, Zangeif
About Yourself: Been into Fighters for a long time, started getting serious with Guilty Gear and am coming back to the SF series to find what the hype is about.

SRK Handle: SpamHadouken
PSN Gamertag: SpamHadouken
Skill Level: Average, but plan to practice @ least 3hours a day…hopefully
Secondary/Alt Characters: Mained Ryu in SF4, then stopped playing almost a year ago. But yeah besides Juri I’ll be using Ryu.
About Yourself: I’m asian.

SRK Handle: d3v
PSN Handle: pinakaguwaping
Skill Level: scrubby, but not as scrubby as you
Secondary/Alt Characters: Played Sagat, Cammy, Blanka, M. Bison in IV
About Yourself: Ended up switching to a more defensive style of play in IV, want to see if our beloved purple psycho lesbian tkd assassin can provide a more balanced style of play.

SRK Handle: nyuro
PSN Gamertag: shikkoku_
Skill Level: (Just put Average until the game comes out and we can practice.)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Whoever the best rushdown character is, I will play. Looks like Juri now
About Yourself: Playing > Theory fighter. Add me for games

SRK Handle: Zimbabwe_Zomb1e
XBL:n/a
PSN Gamertag: KillerMontage (i might make a new account under "Zimbabwe_Zomb1e"
Skill Level: uhm…well…I’m WAY better than a flow chart Ken/Ryu THAT’S for sure.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken, Bison, Guile, Cammy, Sakura.
About Yourself: Grew up with Street fighter in the arcades, but I was just a child so really…I sucked.

SRK Handle: Shigegaki
PSN Gamertag: Shigegaki
Skill Level: Still learning…
Secondary/Alt Characters: None, I really want to focus on Juri and learn how to counter Dudley, Guy, and Shoto players.
About Yourself: First played SF2 on the Snes, then started playing at arcades at a young age. I didn’t play 3s that much and I played a good amount of Vanilla. I got Super over the weekend and I have been playing Juri nonstop. I am waiting for more Juri players to come online so I can learn off from them.

SRK Handle: Exia 00
PSN: ExiaSmasher
Skill Level: BEAST
Secondary: Cody/Ibuki
About Yourself: Usually online around 6 pm EST because of school. I play a lot of characters.

SRK Handle:Kitori
PSN: Kitori-sama
Skill Level: Decent
Secondary/Alt Characters: I play mostly Viper or Sakura
About Yourself: Working to become a top Juri representative unless I end up hating her.

SRK Handle: ditn
PSN Gamertag: taekwondo_freak
Skill Level: With cammy pretty decent i think,thanks to srk.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Shoto’s when i want a break from cammy
About Yourself: i will team cammy/ibuki/juri(gotta represent your own martial art) in SSFIV

SRK Handle: JammyBoo
PSN Gamertag: JammyBoo32
Skill Level: I suck baaad
Secondary/Alt Characters: Viper. Akuma, Gouken, Sim, Sagat, Abel, Rufus, Elf, Sakura. All to various levels.
About Yourself: Viper main, I know the pain of practice and not having a DP. Moved into playing just about everyone as I got bored playing just one character. I also play some BB and touch T6 once in a blue moon.

SRK Handle: Venomish
PSN: MVashM
Skill Level: Noob with Juri (duh game haven’t even came out)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Main Chun Li, Secondary Juri.
About Yourself: I want to make Juri very strong like my chun. meaning I have to learn EVERY aspect of her.

SRK handle: Scrubmaster_K
PSN: Beastolee
Skill Level: Master of scrubbery.
Alt: 3rd Strike characters. Might toy around with old main (Sagat).
About yourself: I try to find gimmicks first and stumble upon setups.

SRK Handle: GrimmjawJin
PSN Gamertag: GrimmjawJin
Skill Level: Skilled / Juri noob
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel, Cammy, Gouki, Sakura
About Yourself: A former tekken player maining kazuya and devil jin with SF4 being my entry into the series. I don’t go as far as attending tournaments and stuff, just play for fun. However I am very competetive and I WILL crush you.

Both XBL/PSN:

SRK Handle: KS Shogun
XBL/PSN: Koushu Shogun/ KS_Shogun
Skill Level: SF4 Good, SSF4 BAD (haven’t played it)
Secondary/Alt Characters: I Play Abel/Sagat/Ryu… I plan to Main Juri and Play Dudley and Abel
About Yourself: Im one of those ppl that dont post alot on SRK but Read alot… but always on, and always up to play…

SRK Handle: FrostSeraph
PSN: Sweetnubianprince
XBL: onlyblackcrayon
Skill Level: Still Scrubby, but not horrible
Main: Dudley
Alt: Juri
About Yourself: I’ve played SF since ST but never got really serious about it until 3s in 2004, when I mained Dudz. Location will be changing by the end of the year but I will update it when I can.

SRK Handle: GodOfG@mblers
XBL Gamertag: TheEmoGuyFrom3S
PSN:godofg@mblers
Skill Level: Above average, 6 year GG tourney player , hope this gives you an idea :slight_smile:
Main: Seth/Viper
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy , Gief ish getting better, sakura
About Yourself: Mainly a Guilty Gears & Vs series player. Was really hopeing for Juni or any other doll to make an appereance and then came Juri :smiley:

SRK Handle: Atrain
XBL/PSN Gamertag: xbl Atrain allday psn: atrainallday
Skill Level: Noob (with juri)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun li
About Yourself: Im going to be the best juri in the us Just saying

SRK Handle: Buhbuhj
XBL/PSN: buhbuhbox/Buhbuhj respectively
Skill Level: Just getting back into SF4 after not playing for a while so just OK atm
Secondary/Alt Characters: Play Chun in vanilla and I’ll probably still use her a bunch in super
About Yourself: I’ll be getting super for xbl only first. Can’t wait to have some fun with Juri :3

SRK Handle: tylerzd
XBL/PSN Gamertag: Herbiebug (both)
Skill Level: lapsed old timer recently jumped back into the scene after several years hiatus. So let’s say beginnermediate.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Makoto, Chun, Blanka
About Yourself: Former reasonably competitive ST player. Played 3S Makoto for a couple years at a casual level. Jumped on the Juri bandwagon for two reasons: 1. Three storeable fireballs. 2. She’s totally batshit.

SRK Handle: Arkayne17 ( Just Arkayne )
XBL/PSN Gamertag: XBL and PSN = TheArkayne
Skill Level: Medicore ( Considering I havent even played juri) But my overall skill level is good.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel-Juri-Cody-Rose
About Yourself: Uhhh l like fighting games? Add me Everyone : D

SRK Handle: BeaM
XBL: PK Elec
PSN: HK_Karakusa
Skill Level: Mediocre
Secondary/Alt Characters: Makoto, Claw, Cody, Fuerte
About Yourself: I play(ed) Fuerte and Claw in vanilla, and almost 100% Makoto in 3s. I also play a ton of GG and BB.

SRK Handle: kona
XBL: kona distorted (will be getting on street date)
PSN Gamertag: IzumiDESU (I’m available to play on PS3 only until I get my 360 copy)
Skill Level: I got some gimmicks
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun-li
About Yourself: Primarily a Chun player from Vanilla SF4 but found a new liking with Juri. I play mostly in the late evenings but will be open to invites whenever I’m online.

SRK Handle: krazykone123
XBL/PSN: KrazyKone
Skill Level: Intermediate but could use some fine tuning
Secondary/Alt Characters: I mained Dictator in SFIV, and depending on my skill level with Juri when SSFIV drops she might replace him but for now she’ll be my sub
About Yourself: My background mostly consists of SFA and CvS2, I believe that my execution in fighting games is rather lacking so that’s definitely something I want to focus on when SSFIV comes out

SRK Handle: Kishiru324
XBL/PSN Gamertag: Kishiru325
Skill Level: Scrub
About Yourself: I try to play all kinds of fighting games, but I’m not really good at them. Also trying to become one of the best Juri players.

SRK Handle: Slash5150
XBL/PSN Gamertag: Slash5150 (same name on both systems)
Skill Level: Low/Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: T. Hawk, Dudley, Cody, Sagat, Rufus
About Yourself: Don’t really know what to say.

SRK Handle: True_Tech
Xbl tag: ODIN ONE I
PSN Gamertag:True_Tech
Skill Level: I’m aight
Secondary/Alt Characters:viper, probably random new chars
About Yourself: Played viper in vanilla wanted to play someone that would keep me interested with new shit to learn and juri plays yun in that one comic so i picked her :smiley:

SRK Handle: Ghrrk
XBL: Ghrrk
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel
About Yourself: Played Sagat/Abel in SF4, always trying to learn/adapt and improve my play. I have a lot of idea’s for Juri and plan to be an active member of the Juri section upon release!

SRK Handle: .Cobra
PSN Gamertag: Quebert69
Skill Level: I’d say I’m pretty decent. :slight_smile:
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rufus/Cammy/Chun Li just picked her up
About Yourself: Always looking to play, and I can’t wait to be the best Juri player! ;D

SRK Handle:Kitori
PSN: Kitori-sama
Secondary/Alt Characters: I play mostly Viper or Sakura
About Yourself: Working to become a top Juri representative unless I end up hating her.

SRK Handle: d3v
PSN Handle: pinakaguwaping
Skill Level: scrubby, but not as scrubby as you
Secondary/Alt Characters: Played Sagat, Cammy, Blanka, M. Bison in IV
About Yourself: Ended up switching to a more defensive style of play in IV, want to see if our beloved purple psycho lesbian tkd assassin can provide a more balanced style of play.

Updated List! So far so good. :slight_smile:

EDIT: The List is to big up there, I must continue on this post. :stuck_out_tongue:

XBL:

SRK Handle: mgmCube
XBL Gamertag: mgmCube
Skill Level: Beginner/Average
About Yourself: I played Akuma in SF4. But with SSF4 i wanted to play with another character. I tried Ibuki, but she is very difficult to play/master. Juri is somewhat easier. But still allot of fun and totally different from akuma.
It would be nice if i can find some other juri player with Average/Good skill level in europe to play against.

SRK Handle:Krismas
XBL/PSN Gamertag: krismas4thewin (xbox)
Skill Level: low-average
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ibuki, Claw, Cody, Hakan
About Yourself: While i main ibuki, juri is too awesome to pass up. I’m pretty young in the fighting game scene but i play so many of them that i think im decent enough. Favorite SF is third strike. I play a bunch riskier than i should since i hate being lame but im slowly breaking down that habit so as to put up a better fight.

SRK Handle: Akimbo TacKnife
XBL Gamertag: Akimbo TacKnife
Skill Level: Noobish
Secondary/Alt Characters: Adon
About Yourself: Played vanilla for about a week after it first came out, bought ssf4 and fightstick to play with friends… looking for friends and/or training partners

SRK Handle: Akimbo TacKnife
XBL Gamertag: Akimbo TacKnife
Secondary/Alt Characters: Adon
About Yourself: Played vanilla for about a week after it first came out, bought ssf4 and fightstick to play with friends… looking for friends and/or training partners

SRK Handle: UNDEAD TURKEY
XBL Gamertag: UNDEAD TURKEY
Secondary/Alt Characters: Vega, Dudley and Im messing with Makoto
About Yourself: It’s been a while since ive played street fighter like maybe 5 months. Im getting back on and I am trying to be competitive. Im always down for a game so hit me up some time. Im not an ass like alot of players and I don’t mind loosing to a good opponent.

SRK Handle: mgmCube
XBL Gamertag: mgmCube
Skill Level: Beginner/Average
About Yourself: I played Akuma in SF4. But with SSF4 i wanted to play with another character. I tried Ibuki, but she is very difficult to play/master. Juri is somewhat easier. But still allot of fun and totally different from akuma.
It would be nice if i can find some other juri player with Average/Good skill level in europe to play against.

SRK Handle: ramsay360
XBL: ramsay356
Secondary/Alt Characters: Akuma until ssf4, now Ibuki
About Yourself: Played as akuma everyday since the release of sf4, upon release i fell in love with juri’s playstyle making her my main since. Looking for a chance to practice some combos and newer techniques online. At a beautiful time in my life where i can be online at any time of the day.

SRKHandle-Blooddrunk
XBL Gamertag- Cloudx2ff7 (Friends acct but we both use it)
Location- Connecticut
Skill Level- We’re both decent, though he is the Juri user (Shane)
Secondary-Sakura and Ryu
My characters (Rich)- Guy Cody Ibuki and Makoto
About Ourselves- We both enjoy fighters, mainly 2d fighters, In SFIV we played most of the cast. There’s a good chance my friend will become competitive, I always like some competition :).

SRK Handle: bk4revenge
XBL Gamertag: ASHLEY1234
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li, Sakura and trying C.Viper
About Yourself: As you can probebly tell I like using female characters. The male ones just dont cut it (apart from Boxer).

SRK Handle: jnsm19
XBL Gamertag: Ug0tn00b3dw00t
Skill Level: About average, can’t take me too lightly
Secondary/Alt Characters: Main: Chun Li, Secondary: Juri, Ken, Bison
About Yourself: Again not too bad but just need some practice with all the characters. Really would like to make Juri as good as my Chun.

SRK Handle: Kazama TKD
XBL Gamertag: Kazama TKD
Location: Cheshire, UK (surrounded by zero SF players, it seems…)
Skill Level: Not good, but improving all the time… slowly.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Played Bison in SF4, got pretty good, but had a long gap from playing and am now just ok.
About Yourself: I’m a fair drop below the skill level of a lot of people here, but I’m committed to continual improvement. (Or I should be committed. Depends who you talk to.)

SRK Handle: Jake Baby.
XBL: Jake Breezy
Skill Level: i’m a pro-scrub
Alt Characters: Ken
About me: hmmm, Juri and I have the same mental illness

XBL: EpicVariable

SRK Handle: West Daniel
XBL Gamertag: West Daniel
Skill Level: Decent to slightly above average
Secondary/Alt Characters: M.Bison (true main really)
About Yourself: Too poor to play the older street fighter games, mostly rented them when I could. Now I am equipped for true competitive play and I intend to get to that level. A gamer of all games, but my true passion stems from fighting games.

SRK Handle: kona
XBL: kona distorted
Skill Level: I got some gimmicks
About Yourself: Primarily a Chun player from Vanilla SF4 but found a new liking with Juri. I play mostly in the late evenings but will be open to invites whenever I’m online.

SRK Handle: Zinc Elemental
XBL Gamertag: Zinc Elemental
Skill Level: Average/Intermediate
Secondary/Alt Characters: I played Chun and Zangief in vanilla, but having too much fun with Juri to pick them back up again.
About Yourself: Always happy to learn and play against people around my skill or better. Just let me know.

SRK Handle: jdambro1284
XBL Gamertag: Joeyy2time
Skill Level: Used to be really good at SF4. Won old Gootecks online tournament. Stopped playing for a while so now im good but not nearly as good as i used to be.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sagat, Juri, Cody
About Yourself: Played Sagat in Vanilla SF4 so i hav good zoning skills and decent execution. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY AND PRACTICE JURI + CODY WITH. PLEASE SEND INVITES OR MESSAGES CAUSE IM ON ALL THE TIME PRACTICING.

SRK Handle: Rawr.
XBL Gamertag: Rawr kun
Skill Level: Working on it.
About Yourself: I’ve played other fighting games for a while (blazblue, TvC, guilty gear, a tiny bit of 3rdStrike), but I’m new to SF4. I never played Vanilla.

SRK Handle: BigRedMoose
XBL Gamertag: wha huh
Skill Level: Played SF4 but didn’t really get serious until now. So I guess Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: Dudley, Abel
About Yourself: Just bought a stick and I’ve been loving it so far. Hope to really get good and to have some great matches with you guys.

SRK Handle: BMckay
XBL Gamertag: Bmckay
Skill Level: Average / Above Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: Dudley, Cody
About Yourself: I’m on a mission to become the best Juri in the NW. I want to make Juri the best character in the game.

SRK Handle: elwood
XBL Gamertag: cahlm
Skill Level: I’d say strong, to quite strong…
About Yourself: Been playing since forever. juri is my new god.

SRK handle: mmamattmayhem
Xbl tag: mmamattmayhem
Main: Juri
Alt: Ibuki/Ryu
Skill level: top 15%
About me: been playing sf since sf2 came out in arcades although I haven’t done many tournaments.

SRK handle: pinoy disciple
Xbl tag: PinoyApostle
Alt: C. Viper
Skill level: below average
About me: Would love to be able to play competitively. Just got a stick so i kinda have to start over with my c viper.

SRK Handle: Danai
XBL Gamertag: ThaiDanai
Skill Level: Average… good basics but I’m bad in typical SF4 combat system (FA, chain link, Ultra…)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken, Adon, Dhalsim, Ryu
About Yourself: I’m searching for a sparring partner near Lausanne

SRK Handle: FROG55JON
XBL Gamertag: FROG55JON
Skill Level: Good
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun li, Ryu Most the Old Cast
About Yourself: Looking for matches all the time :), trying to beast with JuRi

SRK Handle: jdambro1284
XBL Gamertag: Joeyy2time
Skill Level: Used to be really good at SF4. Won old Gootecks online tournament. Stopped playing for a while so now im good but not nearly as good as i used to be.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sagat, Juri, Cody
About Yourself: Played Sagat in Vanilla SF4 so i hav good zoning skills and decent execution. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY AND PRACTICE JURI + CODY WITH. PLEASE SEND INVITES OR MESSAGES CAUSE IM ON ALL THE TIME PRACTICING.

SRK Handle: fnshr
XBL Handle: fnshr
Skill Level: Pretty sick for now
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken is my main, then chun li, akuma, guile and maybe ibuki JUST for FUN
About Yourself: Ken has always been my boy so when i got SSF4 i looked at the females and found him a GF, Juir!!!

SRK Handle: GeekLantern
XBL Gamertag: xZeroReZx
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy, Zangief, Sakura
About Yourself: I barely played SFIV, but thought I’d pick back up with Super. I know the general moveset for Juri. I just need to work more on learning combos and zoning. SRK Handle:

BraveDemon
XBL Gamertag: N/A
Skill Level: SSF4 - average to below average… for now.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy, Ryu
About Yourself: Kind of new to the SF4/SSF4 scene. Used to be somewhat competitive at 3rd Strike, Snk v. Cap, and pretty good at Tekken series.

SRK Handle: Nameda
XBL Tag: NamedA
Skill Level: I’ll always consider myself a beginner, but I’m winning matches online here and there. Nothing to get too hyped about.
Secondary/Alt: None that I seriously study. Didn’t play Vanilla SF4, so haven’t had any experience with anyone else.
About Me: Always been a fan of fighting games, played plenty of stuff casually over the years. Thanks to the second fighter revolution, got caught up in SSF4. Learning how to play a stick and getting a bit more competitive this time around.

SRK Handle: nole009
XBL Gamertag: nole009,
Skill Level: okay, i kinda screw around with some characters, but my bison’s good
Secondary/Alt Characters: Dictator, Chun-li, Learning-Juri, Akuma, Ibuki
About Yourself: Played Dic in vanilla SF4. Im getting better with Juri, my chun needs some work

SRK Handle: haitian_sensation
XBL Gamertag: xGGsxYoYo
Secondary: Honda, Cammy
About Me: First competitive Street Fighter series. Looking to drop Honda for Juri.

SRK Handle: SpiralAu
XBL Gamertag: SpiralAu
Skill Level: Not terrible but not all that great.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Bison
About Yourself: Been into SF since a little before HD Remix came out, playing Bison the whole time. I guess I’m familiar with having to work for wins but I’m still not super great. See SSF4 as a chance to change that.

SRK Handle: WEEMAN
XBL Gamertag : King Daniel010
Skill Level : Mad Pringles
Main : Dahlsim
Secondary : Vega, Gief, Juri, Rufus, T. Hawk
About Yourself : I am so high right now. I have no idea what’s going on.

SRK Handle: GinkoSan
XBL Gamertag: LPHEENIXL
Skill Level: Abysmal
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel, C. Viper, Seth, Claw, Ibuki
About Yourself: I only have about 30 minutes of time to play per day, so my skill level will never get too high.

SRK Handle: Shakugan
XBL Gamertag: ShakuLightning
Skill Level: Mid Level.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li
About Yourself: I record fights and will play anyone youtube.com/darkkira2

SRK Handle: thetriforce
XBL Gamertag: dookieblast
Skill Level: Ultra scrub
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li
About Yourself: Just wanna casually play some people who are good with Juri so I can attempt to get better. 360 controller all day e’rday (every time I hook up my TE stick my brain goes on vacation).

SRK Handle: spiritdragon101
XBL: yes06kin
Skill Level: Decent at best
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sakura, Rose, Chun, Makoto
About Yourself: Not about myself, but there needs to be more tournaments in Seattle =)

SRK Handle: Syk0_Fr33k
XBL Gamertag: Syk0_Fr33k
Skill Level: Newbie
Secondary/Alt Characters: None
About Yourself: Havent played a SF since SSF2 Turbo on SNES. I just got a stick and I am relatively BAD! I will improve however. Eventually i’ll be able to compete with peeps on here.

PSN:

SRK Handle: Alzarath
PSN ID: not_alzarath
Skill Level: Meh
About Yourself: GG/BB player… not much SF exp.

SRK Handle: DRCsyntax
PSN Gamertag: Syntaxxor
Skill Level: I’d say above average.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ibuki, Adon, Fei Long
About Yourself: I tend to use basic, but not orthodox fighting styles when playing, some people might consider them “Stupid” up until they lose to it :smiley:

SRK Handle: SadismEngine
PSN ID: Maagikki
Skill Level: Slightly below average
Secondary/Alt Characters: C. Viper, Claw
About yourself: Fresh out of maining Iori Yagami in CvS2 for about 6 years now. Frustrated to see that pretty much none of that counts in SSFIV. I’m psyched that there’s finally a character that fits my aesthetics in Street Fighter, and in time I’ll get the hang of her.

SRK Handle: King Zeal
PSN: KingZeal
Location- Chicago, IL
Skill: Getting better everyday
Alternate Characters: Akuma (main), Makoto, Abel, Viper, Rufus, Ken, Chun (in order from best to worst)
About Me: First Street Fighter. Then the world.

SRK Handle: LainySky
PSN Gamertag: LainySky
Skill Level: Average, I think. I hope?
Secondary/Alt Characters: C.Viper, Chun-Li, Ibuki
About Yourself: C.Viper + Chun-Li double main back in Vanilla. Let me know if you guys go to FFA or AI.

SRK Handle: Basic_Complex
PSN: ISLANDPRINCE_09-
Location- North Carolina, New York City
Skill: getting better. gonna train more to be competitive, i can be mean with juri if i want though.
Alternate Characters: Chun Li (Main), Adon, Sakura, Viper, Bison
About Me: all Around Good Guy i guess. lol

SRK Handle: SadismEngine
PSN ID: Maagikki
Skill Level: Slightly below average
Secondary/Alt Characters: C. Viper, Claw
About yourself: Fresh out of maining Iori Yagami in CvS2 for about 6 years now. Frustrated to see that pretty much none of that counts in SSFIV. I’m psyched that there’s finally a character that fits my aesthetics in Street Fighter, and in time I’ll get the hang of her.

SRK Handle: King Zeal
PSN: KingZeal
Location- Chicago, IL
Skill: Getting better everyday
Alternate Characters: Akuma (main), Makoto, Abel, Viper, Rufus, Ken, Chun (in order from best to worst)
About Me: First Street Fighter. Then the world.

SRK Handle: LainySky
PSN Gamertag: LainySky
Skill Level: Average, I think. I hope?
Secondary/Alt Characters: C.Viper, Chun-Li, Ibuki
About Yourself: C.Viper + Chun-Li double main back in Vanilla. Let me know if you guys go to FFA or AI.

SRK Handle: DudeINeedSleep
PSN Gamertag: DudeINeedSleep
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li, Balrog
About Yourself: I used Chun and Rog in SFIV.

SRK Handle: SkamCallous
PSN ID: dsb86Callous
Skill Level: Murderer
Secondary/Alt Characters: Akuma, Ken, Dictator, (Guy O_o)
About yourself: Plays too much Street Fighter

SRK Handle: Kieson
PSN: Buddha141
Skill Level: Slightly below Average I’d say.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ibuki I suppose.
About Yourself: Used to be big into Smash Bros Brawl and Melty Blood, only ever played SF casually. Really liking Juri, trying to get as good as I can.

SRK Handle: Prodigy_LXM
PSN Gamertag: Prodigy_LXM
Skill Level: I’m ok…:3
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy - Ibuki - Dudley - Hakan
About Yourself: Well Cammy is actually my main, but I put her to the side to beef up my Alt characters. Juri was the first one i fell in like with!!! :3

SRK Handle: hunj
PSN Gamertag: honjovi
Skill Level: Not bad.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ryu
About Yourself: How great Juri can be? Let’s find it out…

SRK Handle: Kristoph
PSN: Thiediev
Skill Level: Horrible but improving
About Yourself: Just got the game but am intent on becoming very good.

SRK Handle:manipulator6
PSN Gamertag:manipulator6
Skill Level:Average
Secondary/Alt Characters:Ryu,Akuma,Dudley
About Yourself:Played as mainly akuma in vanilla. Trying to practice more and get a fight stick then i’ll try to go to tournaments

SRK Handle: D-D-D-DamageCtrl
PSN Gamertag: CrownEmpress
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun, Viper, Fei Long
About Yourself: Just started to take play SF seriously. I’m really bad at timing links and have no footsies game.

SRK HANDLE- schixofrenic
PSN- schixofrenic
LOCATION- Charlotte, NC
SKILL LEVEL- average
SECONDARY/ALT- Chun Li
ABOUT YOURSELF- well I like long walks on the beach…oh wait this isn’t e-harmony is it!?

SRK HANDLE- krazykraka
PSN- krazykraka
LOCATION- San Diego CA
SKILL LEVEL- bad - great
SECONDARY/ALT- Viper/Sakura/Bison/Balrog/Makoto/Cody/Adon
ABOUT YOURSELF- That’s what she said?

SRK Handle: PC1X1
PSN Gamertag: PC1X1
Skill Level: Horrid
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chunners, Sagat, C.ViPeR.
About Yourself: I dig hot evil purple women.

SRK Handle: bttp9999
PSN Gamertag: iFlex
Secondary/Alt Characters: Makoto maybe

SRK Handle: justanotherscrub
PSN Gamertag: Bert_Cates
Skill Level: a lot of head knowledge but very little actual ability
Secondary/Alt Characters: Guile
About Yourself: Getting back into sf4 after long hiatus

SRK Handle: Paladinight
PSN: Carlplight
Skill Level: Not sure, most likely shit though XD
Secondary: Ibuki
Alt: Viper
About Yourself: I main Viper doing okay in tournies, parents stopped letting me go to tournies, skill is now quite shit XD.

SRK Handle: flickmoby
PSN: flickmoby
Skill Level: Beginner+
About Yourself: I used to be an avid Akuma player before Juri came into my life. I still have a lot to learn about her setups and combos. I’m also looking for help on what to do while under pressure…shotos especially with their constant cross-overs…

SRK: Unedus
PSN: Unedus
Loc: Upland, CA (PST timezone)
Skill: Unsure/Average
Alt/main: Vega(Claw)
Info: Typically on after 10pm PST and other random times. Happy to play claw if you want practice against him.

SRK Handle: Seismic_Hadou
PSN Gamertag: Creature_Goon
Skill Level: Ok
Secondary/Alt Characters: My main is Ken, secondarys are Cody & Guy
About Yourself: Not much to say, i’m looking to learn/improve and get beat down by good Juri players…it will be even better if you’re from the uk, better connections and all

SRK Handle: Fireflyz
PSN Gamertag: InfernoDrive
About Yourself: Mained Akuma in vanilla, that’s about it…

SRK: iinfam0uzxflip
PSN: iinfam0uzxflip ( yes that’s a zero . not a captial ‘o’ lol . )
Loc: Annandale, VA (NOVAA 703 EAST COAST . )
Skill: Average … maybe a little above ?. nahh . average . lol .
Alt/main: Ryu .
Info: usually on around 10 pm EST . play til late most times . i’ll be happy to spar with you guys with ryu if wanted . was gonna keep ryu as a main for ssf4 , but saw juri and played with her in training mode for 5 mins . after that , i was in LOVE . lol .

SRK Handle: Evidentz
PSN Gamertag: dam_ships
Skill Level: Getting towards an intermediate Juri…I hope lol.
Secondary/Alt Characters: El Fuerte, M. Bison
About Yourself: I’m just trying to get my game up. If I lose, I want to know what I did wrong. I want Juri to become my main. El Fuerte is my second-main from now on =]

XBL/PSN:

SRK Handle: coldviper18
XBL/PSN Gamertag: coldviper18 for both
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy/Gen(Most likely gonna retire Gen, no ex oga against rushdowns = death)
About Yourself: I like taunting online and laughing at the hatemail. lulz

SRK Handle:~JC~
XBL/PSN Gamertag:PSN:Shinobi1735
Skill Level: Im ok I guess, But Blanka is my worse match^
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken/Ibuki
About Yourself: Graphic designer, love people with mics… hit me ^ if u wanna play.

SRK Handle : MadamSnapshot
XBL Gamertag : TheSingleDeuce
PSN Gamertag : TheSingleDeuce
Skill Level : Above Average, not quite tournament ready
Secondary Characters : Zangief, T. Hawk, Dan.
About Yourself: I have an overbearing love of that Random Select button when I don’t feel I need to prove anything, or feel I’m UNABLE to prove anything. I started with Grapplers, but I want to move away from characters like 'Geif and Hawk and move into the awesome character that is Juri. On PSN I’m ranked B in online matches with Juri (for what that’s worth) but not quite as much on the 360 side, as I’m waiting for my fight stick to come in.

SRK Handle: Dizzynecro
XBL Gamertag: Dizzynecro
Skill Level: Not too terrible.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Probably Dudley/Ibuki. I played Rog/Viper in Vanilla but I dont plan on playing them in SUPER.
About Yourself: Stopped playing Vanilla SF4 early on since I didn’t connect with any of the characters, I come from a Guilty Gear backround and will also be playing BBCS when it comes out.

SRK Handle: KS Shogun
XBL/PSN: Koushu Shogun/ KS_Shogun
Skill Level: SF4 Good, SSF4 BAD (haven’t played it)
Secondary/Alt Characters: I Play Abel/Sagat/Ryu… I plan to Main Juri and Play Dudley and Abel
About Yourself: Im one of those ppl that dont post alot on SRK but Read alot… but always on, and always up to play…

SRK Handle: Exia 00
PSN: ExiaSmasher
Skill Level: BEAST
Secondary: Cody/Ibuki
About Yourself: Usually online around 6 pm EST because of school. I play a lot of characters.

SRK Handle: ditn
PSN Gamertag: taekwondo_freak
Skill Level: With cammy pretty decent i think,thanks to srk.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Shoto’s when i want a break from cammy
About Yourself: i will team cammy/ibuki/juri(gotta represent your own martial art) in SSFIV

SRK Handle: Rider kick
XBL Gamertag: Ride Kick
Skill Level: KOF:advanced SF: Middle level rookie
Main: Ryu/Juri when SSF4 comes out
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel/ learning Gouken
About Yourself: Long time kof player trying his hand sf due to the poor status and quality of KOF 12

SRK Handle: FrostSeraph
PSN: Sweetnubianprince
XBL: onlyblackcrayon
Skill Level: Still Scrubby, but not horrible
Main: Dudley
Alt: Juri
About Yourself: I’ve played SF since ST but never got really serious about it until 3s in 2004, when I mained Dudz. Location will be changing by the end of the year but I will update it when I can.

SRK Handle: GodOfG@mblers
XBL Gamertag: TheEmoGuyFrom3S
PSN:godofg@mblers
Skill Level: Above average, 6 year GG tourney player , hope this gives you an idea :slight_smile:
Main: Seth/Viper
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy , Gief ish getting better, sakura
About Yourself: Mainly a Guilty Gears & Vs series player. Was really hopeing for Juni or any other doll to make an appereance and then came Juri :smiley:

Peteylicious
SRK Handle : Peteylicious
XBL Gamertag : Moshpitpetey (will be changing to “Peteylicious” soon)
Skill Level : Higher than fail, Far from pro
Main : Vega
Secondary : My Gen is so-so, learning Gouken to get me used to non-charge to prep for JURI MADNESS
About Yourself : Mained Vega for 95% of my sf4 ‘career’, but I’m ready to plunge full force into maining Juri.
(Don’t get me wrong. I still like Vega’s play style, but I’m ready for some serious FSE rushdown!)

SRK Handle: Vaccant1
XBL Gamertag : Vaccant1
Skill Level : I unlocked a gold title!!!
Main : Balrog(Boxer)
Secondary : Balrog(It’s going to be weird making quarter circles…)
About Yourself : Sexy evil cyborg Tae Kwon Do chick with assless chaps? Can I get one in orange!? Fuck yea, I’ll take three!

SRK Handle: Atrain
XBL/PSN Gamertag: xbl Atrain allday psn: atrainallday
Skill Level: Noob (with juri)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun li
About Yourself: Im going to be the best juri in the us Just saying

SRK Handle: JackieAstro777
XBL Gamertag: JackieAstro
Skill Level: Give me a month I’ll be a destroying the current top players.
Secondary: I might either play Hakan or Makoto depending on who’s funner.
About Myself: I’m training to play Super, Tekken 6, and Blaz Blue professionally prepping for this summer’s major tournaments. By this winter everyone in the forum should know me as a monster lol.

SRK Handle: Tetsuro
XBL Gamertag: Tetsuro
Skill Level: Intermediate-ish; though obviously a noob with Juri.
Secondary: Ibuki/Makoto
About Myself: Long time fighting game player, though not a tournament player. Hopefully I can break into the tournament scene this summer, and not get stomped too hard.

SRK Handle: Venomish
PSN: MVashM
Skill Level: Noob with Juri (duh game haven’t even came out)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Main Chun Li, Secondary Juri.
About Yourself: I want to make Juri very strong like my chun. meaning I have to learn EVERY aspect of her.

XBL: lvlalice
Skill Level: Low, working on it.
Secondary/Alt Characters: anyone really with a half circle set up, don’t do charge players much.
About Me: Played a bit of 2 in the arcade, really new to this i guess. anyone worth playing is anyone who can pick up the controller in my opinion.

SRK Handle: Svenuser
XBL: Loli haet Xbax
Secondary/Alt: Makoto, Guy, Chun Li
About yourself: I play mostly girl characters. Can you blame me?

SRK Handle: Valevilah
XBL Gamertag: Valevilahlol
Skill Level: Very low
About yourself: Full-time bum trying to get better at fighting games

ZOOLANDERBEAST
ZOOLANDERBEAST
Longisland NY
noob
sagat
I’m an st/hdr player

XBL Gamertag: Aquaslash
Skill Level: Pathetic, but looking to improve
About Yourself: I’m pretty new to fighting games in general. I lose a lot, but enjoy playing regardless. Don’t have a stick, but regardless, I’m always looking for new strategies and such, especially against those annoying shotokans

XBL Gamertag: Triox
Skill Level: Beginner
About Yourself: Always been a fan of fighting games, and played a lot of Tekken 3 and 4. SSF4 is my first Street Fighter game I played seriously, and I’m looking to get good enough to compete at least at a local level. I would never turn down anyone who would be generous enough to want to give me some Juri advice. :slight_smile:

SRK:messystorm
XBL:Messystorm
Location usa
Skill Level : Below Average , not a good player , easy rank wins off me :frowning:
Secondary /Alt characters: ryu , chunli , ibuki , t.hawk, dhalsim, cammy, sakura, gouken, doctrin dark from ex,
About me : im probley the worst player in fighting games, but i enjoy playing them so much, i really do try to work hard but im such a slow learner, on some days i play so and so , but mostly i play consistantly bad.

XBL: coal winslow
Skill Level: Looooow, I’m in the basement somewhere, but trying to claw my way out.
Secondary/Alt Characters: None at the moment, but I’m going to start a regiment of playing a little with everyone for the sake of knowing matchups better.
About Me: I played SF2 back in the day at the local pizza place - yeah, I’m old. I play Juri pretty much exclusively and am looking to improve my game - I’ll play anyone and not get too salty when I lose. Grateful for any advice!

XBL:
Tokima
SRK Handle: Tokima
XBL Gamertag: Chibi Tokima
Skill Level: Noob
Secondary: Zangief and Cammy
About Yourself: Grew up with Street fighter, didn’t like Juri at first but learned she was the character that responded the way I wanted. (Casual Player)

SRK Handle: TPH GUNSHOT
XBL Gamertag: TPH GUNSHOT
Skill Level: it depends on the weather.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy and Sakura
About Yourself: i’m trying to learn juri because i really don’t see alot of decent Juri’s online. i like competition and i also like training with people that are better and worse than me.

srk handle: zshippozx
xbl: foxdemon3392
skill level: average?
secondary/alt: sakura sometimes
about yourself: trying to be a good juri player

SRK Handle: Spud
XBL: Spud334
Skill Level: I was pretty good back when I played this game. I’ll get back to where I was soon enough.
Main: Juri and Viper (can’t decide on one)
Alt: Ibuki
About Yourself: Just got back into Super after a 2 or 3 month break and I’m looking to get tournament-ready. I’m always trying to level up. Skill level isn’t really important, I’ll play anyone.

SRK Handle: tunfger
XBL: tunfger
Skill Level: noob
About Yourself: I want to learn how to play Juri better, I’m not that good. If someone could teach me some new things that’d be great. :slight_smile:

SRK Handle: Kornwallace
XBL Gamertag: Kornwallace334
Secondary/Alt Characters: Planning to move on to Ibuki, Chun-Li, then back to my childhood fighters Ken and Akuma.
About Yourself: I just picked up the game cuz of some uber competitive friends I would like to crush…I’ll mostly be on XBL during the afternoons & evenings.

SRK Handle: Deansta
360 Gamertag: DEANSTAone
Skill Level: You Decide
Secondary/Alt Characters: Abel, Ryu, Guile
About Yourself: Been playing SF since SFII and still addicted…

SRK Handle: Platinum Haxor
XBL Gamertag: FlawlessVal
Skill Level: You Decide :]
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sakura, Ibuki, Seth
About Yourself: My main is Juri and i want to get better with her. I would prefer someone not too competative i don’t like people brag too much, i do a little myself. C+ but would be higher if i didn’t get live sooner

XBL: vikkiturner
Skill level: Average
Secondary/Alt: Cammy, Ibuki, sometimes Cody ( working on him really ) Ken, Ryu ( I know I know, but I started with them) And a little bit of sakura.
About yourself: Want some training partners and some decent people to fight and learn from. =D

SRK Handle: AllergicPig
XBL Gamertag: AllergicPig
Skill Level: a little bit about average I guess
Secondary/Alt Characters: almost anyone if I get bored
About Yourself: I’m looking for other Juri’s out there that can help me out, for there is a tournament coming out soon in October here, with a 500 guaranteed pot! I wanna win it

SRK Handle: AlbinoD90
XBL Gamertag: AlbinoD90
Secondary/Alt Characters: Planning to move to Ibuki or Makoto after I get a good grip on Juri.
About Yourself: I used to play SF on playstation but lost interest in video games when I decided to concentrate more on school. I’m 28 now and just picked up SSF4 like a month ago along with a fight stick. I typically can play around 5pm EST

SRK Handle: Trogdor0102
XBL Gamertag: Trogdor0102
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy (technically main), Ken/Ryu (sometimes)
About Yourself: Just getting into learning links/combos and intermediate techniques, so if anyone wants to play some mirrors or learn how to play against Cammy, I’m up for it. I don’t play Ken/Ryu all that much, but I’d give that a shot too if wanted. Send FR and/or messages.

SRK Handle: NecroticSoldier
XBL Gamertag: NecroticSoldier
Secondary/Alt Characters: None anymore.
About Yourself: Scrub! Just started out this year… first bought SF4 1 month before SSF4 came out… and bought SSF4 a bit late.
Wasn’t very good at SF4… and I didn’t really have a main.

SRK Handle: Hooplah
XBL Gamertag: FeelMyFur
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ibuki
About Yourself: Just now getting into competitive Street Fighter, very much involved in the SSBB competitive scene.

SRK Handle: cocoumi
XBL Gamertag: cocoumi
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun Li, Blanka, Viper
About Yourself: Been off and on withthe fighting game scene. After watching some evo vids, especially Ed ma, I’m inspired. I also want to meet other Juri players as I strongy believe the charcter is underrated.

SRK Handle: dboystance14
XBL Gamertag: devaine
Skill level: decent
Secondary/Alt: None
About Yourself: Trying to learn new and useful combos as Juri

SRK Handle: BeefJerkins
XBL Gamertag: BeefJerkins
Skill level: Somewhere between stringing together some decent combos and learning to use FADC more.
Secondary/Alt: Dan… Deal With It :wink:
About Yourself: I played Dan in SFIV for the lulz, but I decided to pick up a more serious main in SSFIV.

SRK Handle: Juri Han
XBL Gamertag: o Juri o
Skill Level: Low
Secondary/Alt Characters: N/A
About Yourself: I’m new to IV, but I really enjoy it and want to be really great at it some day, with Juri.

SRK Handle: Deps
XBL Gamertag: Depstar
Skill Level: Average with some huge flaws like bad spacing/footsies
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy, Bison, Akuma, Seth

SRK Handle: HxC Brian
XBL Gamertag: HxC Brian
Skill Level: Medium.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cammy,Ken,Cody
About Yourself: Played Vanilla Street Fighter 4, Also into Blazblue. Play with a Tournament Stick.

SRK Handle: Tcsduo
XBL Gamertag: Senowolf
Skill Level: Below Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: Adon, Sakura
About Yourself: New to the Street Fighter scene, and I am really looking to improve in my game.

SRK Handle: Misty Chaos
XBL Gamertag: MCNHY
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken
About Yourself: Relative newcomer to the fighting game scene, trying to establish myself within Irish Fighting Game scene. Never considered serious play until I brought SSF4. Ken was my main in vanilla but Juri just agreed with me when I started playing as her on the first night and she became my main.

SRK Handle: Script-
XBL Gamertag: Adad00
Skill Level: i really don’t know
Secondary/Alt Characters: None or i would say Guy but not really.
About Yourself: Hey i am pretty new in this forum. i mainly joined it to improve my skills with yuri. Ive mainly focused on Kof my entire life but decided to try out ssf4 due to the new cast in it . (Wasn’t really interested in SF4)

PSN:
SRK Handle: GuyLightning
XBL/PSN Gamertag: GuyLightning (PSN ONLY)
Skill Level: Noobish to Ok…maybe…not sure…
Secondary/Alt Characters: Balrog, testing others
About Yourself: Just got back into Street Fighter, haven’t played one since 2 Championship Edition. Am Willing to Learn.

SRK Handle: Healthcare
PSN Gamertag: Healthcare
Skill Level: Pretty terrible
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ryu, Abel
About Yourself: Trying to get better with Juri, working on fundamentals. My goal is to not get stomped online.

SRK Handle: YuYu
PSN Gamertag: RainbowHobbsAtk
Skill Level: Pretty terrible
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun-Li
About Yourself: Looking for someone who could help me out with learning Juri c:

SRK handle: logicl1
psn handle: logicl1
Skill level: about average
secondary chars: adon, and a kinda crappy akuma
about me: just tryin to get better not tourney better just overall better

SRK Handle:Seph_luis_br
PSN Gamertag: Seph_luis_br
About Yourself: Trying to get better and learn more advanced tactics.

SRK Handle: raayraaay
PSN Gamertag: panda_fuu
SKill Level: Average
Secondary/Alt: Ryu, Ibuki (Both are very weak)
About Yourself: Want to get better and play against other skilled players.

SRK Handle: ruwRsicle
PSN Gamertag: ruwR
Skill Level: Little over average?
Secondary/Alt Characters: Chun-li, Guile
About Yourself: Love casuals and learning new stuff with every character.

SRK Handle: Donutzsick
PSN Gamertag: Donut King
SKill Level: Average
Secondary/Alt: I just picked up bison and chun
About Yourself: I wanna get a lot of practice in against different players and hopefully compete one day

SRK Handle: Fallen Angel X
PSN: Tikoja
Skill Level: Not going to lie… pretty crap.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sakura, Dan, Ibuki
About yourself: I like SF. What more to say? I don’t mind losing as long as it wasn’t due to unfortunate circumstances. I wanna improve.

SRK Handle: Pandaonslaught
PSN Gamertag: Lovemedestroyer
Skill Level: UHHHHHHH im cool
Secondary/Alt Characters: Makoto, Blanka, Balrog, Ken
About Yourself: Just started playing. im cool as shit and like to play ssiv!

SRK Handle: Casieee
PSN Gamertag: Casieee
Skill Level: Average, but I think im scrub :frowning:
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ryu, Boxer
About Yourself: Average skilled looking to level up, please please add! :smiley:

SRK Handle: Kaliptus
PSN Gamertag: Kaliptusz (yes, with a Z in the end)
Secondary/Alt Characters: Ken (used to be my main in SF4)
About Yourself: I’ve been an avid fan of SF4 since it came out, however mostly watched than really played. I know what all the terms mean, and now I want to get in the action with Super. Oh, and brazillian Juri represent! Get hype!

SRK Handle:flytai45
PSN Gamertag: flytai45
Chars: Ibuki, Juri, Cody

SRK Handle: bweegee
PSN Gamertag: bweegee

SRK Handle:Pshhh
PSN: FREEFLYMIRAGE
LOC: WI
Skill Level:AverageSRK Handle: Landwand
PSN: GheyasaurusREXX
Skill Level: Complete n00b. C-Rank as of this posting. Still struggling with the timing of her BnB combos.
Alternate Characters: You’re allowed to pick other players?!
About Me: Uhh… I run a restaurant, I build little plastic robots and play SSF4. Watch some anime, enjoy literature and read manga. That’s right - I’m a total dork.

SRK Handle: pfft
PSN Handle: omicronpro
Main: Juri/Makoto
Alt: Ibuki/Dan/Rose
About Yourself: Haven’t played much since the SFA series, trying to get back into it from rampant GGXX

SRK Handle: Genistar
PSN: Devilstar22
Skill Level: Average (trying to learn some advanced stuff for tournaments)
About Yourself: I played all SF games. My favorite one is alpha 3. I want to learn something about juri so she may get better.

PSN: Criminalupper
LVE: Krogantesticle4
Skill level: Intermediate to high advanced im told… Add me and we can play, Im down to play anybody, the more practice the better… but plug your mic in, i like to talk! Juri is my main and i like to play with dudley, sakura, and ibuki… I think i can stand up pretty well against everybody! LETS PLAY!

SRK Handle: Shake3
PSN Handle: MikeyB_Shake
Skill Level: ummmm id say Decent (C+, although that doesnt rly matter…)
Alt: Gouken
About Yourself: Dont mind sparing/fighting any of u guys, hoping to have atleast a juri that puts up a fight…Ah yes…and iBall

SRK Handle: Wrecklessguy
PSN Handle: Wrecklessguy
Skill Level: Average (My rank is B+, but don’t be intimidated, I don’t really live up to it lol, I just play a lot (I find this is the case with many high ranked players online)
Alt: Ryu, Rose, Abel, Guile
About Yourself: For some reason, I don’t understand how to play the Juri vs Juri matchup. Although I almost always pull off the win, its usually because the other player throws out unsafe moves, so i just wait for them to do something unsafe, get the knockdown, and start the mixup. I really dunno wut im supposed to be doing in this matchup, prior to the knockdown.

SRK Handle: pfft
PSN Gamertag: Omicronpro
Skill Level: Low
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sakura/Crimson Viper
About Yourself: I just want my damn bnb’s to connect -.-

SRK Handle: Werdnnaccm
PSN Gamertag: YourMomsASmurph
Skill Level: What’s worse than terrible? Atrocious?
Secondary/Alt Characters: Played Ryu on sf4 (was decent, but then stopped playing for a year and switched to stick, so my instincts are gone and have nothing that can resemble good excution)
About Yourself: Looking for someone to play a few juri games with me.

SRK Handle: Urban Wolf
PSN Gamertag: blackwolf4216
Skill Level:I will be a Japness player level
About Yourself:Im just now getting into the fighting game scene.im chill a relax.if i get whooped i coe back like goku.

SRK Handle: Slayer0
PSN: ShadowSlayer0
Skill Level: Very Low
Secondary/Alt Characters: Cody (just barely)
About Yourself: Student who wants to do decent at tournaments some day.

SRK Handle: Aeron-Flux
PSN Gamertag: AeronFlux
Skill Level: How should I know?
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rose, Gen, Vega, Bison, T.Hawk, Guy, Ibuki, Chun Li, Cammy, Viper, Gouken, and Dee Jay.
About Yourself: Relatively new to the traditional 2D fighter scene. I played SSBM for about 4 years competitively and then started playing Brawl before growing bored with it. My friends and I started picking up SF4 as a replacement and we’ve been playing only for a couple of months now. I’m willing to get better as well as just playing for fun. I’ll try to keep the fights mixed up as far as match-ups go. ^_~

SRK Handle: Lumas
PSN Gamertag: LVDVP
Skill level: Beginner.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Still trying to figure it out, training with the whole cast and stuff.
About Yourself: To be honest, I’ve played 2D fighting games for a few years now -while never being a really good player-, but switching from Guilty Gear/Blazblue to SSFIV is one helluva challenge. I’m trying to grow accustomed to the specific rythm of this game, to its characters… And my bad habits are still holding me down. When it came to picking my main, I tried like… All the cast. And finally fell in love with Juri: her moveset is awesome, her versatility is the shit and she’s so nuts it’s damn sexy. But since I’m having a hard time with the link system, it’s kinda frustrating. However, I try to improve my footsies, stop rushdown all the time and finding safe ways to unleash the overwhelming power of Juri’s sexiness.
Anyway, I really want to improve my game! Anyone interested in givin’ me a hand on SSF4’s learning curve is welcome :slight_smile:

SRK Handle: KGershkoff
PSN Gamertag: GoukenFL
Skill Level: Amateur, but looking to play like a pro
Alt Characters: Ryu, Balrog
About Yourself: Been playing SF since SF2:WW in '90. Started playing competitive in SF4. Want to be “Tournament-Ready” and become a contender.

SRK Handle: ForFrodo
PSN Gamertag:NutsTheSquirrel
Skill Level: Pretty much a beginner
Secondary/Alt Characters: Thinking of using Juri as a Secondary, Cammy is my main
About Yourself: Just looking to improve my game

SRK Handle: Ninevolt
PSN Gamertag: AMargatroid
Skill Level: Bad
Secondary: None
About Yourself: I stopped playing BlazBlue to play SSF4.

SRK Handle: Noritzu
PSN Handle: Noritzu
Main: Ken/Bison
Alt: Boxer/Juri
About Yourself: Not much to say. Played SF2 then jumped right to 4. Mained ken throughout 4. I play mostly at night

SRK Handle: Jinchuuriki13
PSN Gamertag: Jinchuuriki13
Skill Level: Above Average
Secondary/Alt Characters: M.Bison Sagat Cammy
About Yourself: Im hoping to get very good with Juri and beat those Spammers!!! I like Anime so explains the name and im a cool dude to talk to(Has Mic).

SRK Handle: Pali
PSN Gamertag: Heavyjugz
Skill Level: EVO material Lolz
Secondary/Alt Characters: Sagat, M.Bison, Balrog, Dudley
About Yourself: Im rarely on SRK so Im sure I won’t be commenting anyone back soon msg on psn my list is full :frowning:

PSN Gamertag: A_K_A_Goodfella
Skill Level: you decide yourself ( currently B level ) pad player
About Yourself:
I was wondering or there are some Highly Ranked Juri’s available on PSN. Im Looking for some nice combos fadc etc, feedback and things to improve on. I almost never see a juri online, and when i do its not even worth watchting the replay.

SRK Handle: Kail
PSN ID: Kailkun
Skill Level: Average with aspirations of greatness
Secondary/Alt Characters: Rose
About Yourself: I’m trying to be very critical of myself and others. I might record and upload to youtube. I must offer advice. If I see lag tactics and silly things I might just bounce however…

SRK Handle: iQuick
PSN Gamertag: Quick931
Skill Level: C+ , so not really super awesome.
Secondary: On sf4 I played Viper. So viper.
I left this behind to play SSFIV seriously. http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/...296&serverID=1

XBL/PSN:
SRK Handle: Fatum Machina
XBL Gamertag: Fatum Machina
PSN Gamertag: Pariah_XIX
Skill Level: Not the best Juri, certainly not the worste.
Secondary/Alt Characters: Vega
About Yourself: I’m into competitive matchups, but I dont respond well to “hype”. I’ll finish a fight with someone who has a mouth, but I wont stay in the room. If you wanna battle, and youre capable of friendly and constructive competition, I’m always down.

SRK Handle: J-Killer15
XBL/PSN Gamertag: J-Killer15 (Replace i with a lower case L).
Skill Level: Garbage. Just trying to improve.
Secondary/Alt Characters: None as of this moment. Although I did have Mr. Clean my Nike’s (Guy) in mind.
About Yourself: Full-time college student at Alfred State College. My favorite video game franchise is Devil May Cry, and I listen to a lot of Underground Hip Hop. Looking for Decent-Pro SSF4 players to bully me until I get better.