[Jun 9, 2012] East Coast Throwdown 4 - EVO 2012 TS $3K UMVC3 Bonus + GamerBee! (Morristown, NJ)

Why does SFxT surprise you?

I mean i dont see it in the rules section and was interested as to how will the rules work for this game

Gotta see how the game works first. Once we get a playable version, we’ll get everything set in stone :slight_smile:

Hype it up!

We have a few announcements to make in the coming weeks! Stay tuned!

Room booked…Get Hype!

East Coast Throwdown 4 will be a qualifier for the Super Turbo Tournament of Legends! The grand final 32 man tournament will take place at EVOLUTION 2012 in July. ST heads let’s go!!! More information at the article on Shoryuken:

The website, tournament registration, as well as hotel bookings will be available this week! Just fixing a few more bugs on the site and then we’ll be set to launch.

Can you make sure that super cop security doesn’t go on a kicking all people out of rooms fit again?

sent from HTC Vivid

I’ll do my best to make sure all you guys are on the same floors this year.

Is there going to be more floor space this year?

Yes there will be more floor space.

Yes like Eric said, we’re going to be rearranging things to better utilize the space. We’re planning the event with an anticipated turnout of 1000+ so we MUST use every possible square inch correctly. If you have any ideas on how to improve anything about ECT, please shoot me a PM!

Awesome. I know you guys got caught unaware last year, glad to hear you’re making ready for a huge turnout this year.

All in on sc5. Lets fucking go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Website, trailer, room booking, EVERYTHING IS LIVE LET’S GO FGC!!!

We in there. Lets go ANIME!!!

I’ll be there. SFxTK and AE.

I actually just realized earlier today that there is exactly 3 months until ECT4. Pre-reg cutoff is June 2nd at midnight pacific and the hotel room booking cutoff is May 17. After that, the hotel releases all the rooms to the public and you guys gotta hope you can get into the hotel. Let’s do this!!

No chance to fit Melty in there somewhere?

Don’t bother with Arcana lol