Julia Chang's Dirty, Dirty Gimmicks #1 : QCF+LP Corner Crossup

Piece of technology I stumbled on in Ranked Match. On certain characters, facing the corner after a knockdown, Julia can use QCF+LP and actually step over, cross up and attack. Not only does this negate rolling, (which is becoming more and more important as the metagame involves and, sadly, isn’t something Julia can do,) but… well, it’s just fucking dirty, and adds to her already very strong mixup after qcb+p.

So, let’s compile a list of who can and cannot be hopped over by this! Sadly, I can’t do much testing-- I don’t own the game-- but I’ll do my part, at least. It’d also be cool to find the maximum spacing where this trick can be used. That way, we can even do ambiguous mixup, thus promoting us to f’in Melty Blood status okizeme.

For that matter, I have a few other ideas for gimmicks, and if they prove themselves through the rigors of labwork, I’ll convert this thread into an armory of bs mixups and hitbox shenanigans.

I’ve discovered this about 2 weeks ago but was shrugged off as it puts Julia in the corner.

I personally think, it’s a nice little mix up option on wake up.

Here’s who I know it works on:
-Ibuki
-Cammy
-Law

Here’s who I know it doesn’t work on:
-Hugo
-Zangief