Can Use EX Tiger Strike For More Damage

**Damage: **318
Corner Only
Can Use EX Tiger Strike For More Damage

Damage: 199
Can use EX Tiger Strike making it 248

Damage: 306
Can use EX Tiger Strike making it 341
This combo can only be done in the corner.

Damage: 444

Damage: 348
Corner Only

**Damage: **363-411
Anywhere
This takes practice, somewhat strict timing. But i’ve been practicing this on and off and get it 70% of the time. It is a great combo that can be done consistently with enough practice. off a j.hk this does 411 damage and 398 on the first combo

[LEFT]Damage:400[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Corner Only[/LEFT]

[Full Meter]
Compiling Data…

[Crumple State Starters]
Compiling Data…

[LEFT]

[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Damage: 514[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Possible Full Screen Raw Tag Punish[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Damage: 345 (403 off Swift Step Explosion)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]**This is a mid-screen variation **[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[Tag Combos]
Compiling Data…

[LEFT]After any launcher or (nearly any) tag cancel[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Very good damage and not very difficult. You can do :dp::hk:at the end instead if you want to tag cancel[/LEFT]

[Pandora Combos]
Compiling Data…

[Combo Tools]
[Ground Bounce]

Her :f::hp: is not an overhead but ground bounces opponents while they are in the air.

[Guaranteed Ender]

Julia’s Super Art (Iron Mountain Rush) is 2 frame (confirmed) meaning you can use it to follow up almost anything. (Thanks to Guruprimo and 4r5 for testing and confirming this)

:qcb::3p:

[Juggle Moves]

Any of her Shorukens can be followed up with a teammate tagging in

[Overhead and Crumple]

Swift Step Explosion [:hcf::hp:] is an overhead and causes a crumple state. If you hit the enemy before they fall to their knees they are considered on the ground still. If you hit them afterwards the game will consider them in air. So if you use her :f::hp: after the swift step explosion you will get a ground bounce.

[Super Charge Cancelling]

Using a super charge you can cancel it into a forward or backdash. Jullia can hit with Party Crasher from this. Making links like cr.H into Party Crasher possible.

[Reserved For Future Uses]
[Resets]
[Videos]

Day 1 Combo Video by Wonder_Chef
[media=youtube]l9nRuHaH7Lo[/media]
Day -1 Crumple Combo by Fey & Co. Law Offices
[media=youtube]IkMLzrGklzU[/media]
Meterless Julia Combos
[media=youtube]3Vhje86HOFY[/media]

She can do cr.jab cr.jab cr.fierce into whatever, not sure what use it will serve right now.

Tested her Super against Ryu mk.tatsu (-1 on block according to Brady guide PDF) and it is not able to punish -1. Sorry guys tired and stupid

edit: retested with blocking for full 10 seconds (wasn’t blocking long enough to cover super freeze) and I was wroooooong. 2f super it seems

hopefully someone gets the sfxtk guide and post some of juila’ combos I wanna see what else she can do

I’m about to get the game in 20. Im excited for Julia. Her and elena love the earth. they gonna make a great team

Hype confirmed 1 frame super and if anyone has any combos they know of please do post. Also The cr.L cr.L cr. Fierce, is it a link? I believe if you chain jab into fierce you can’t use any special moves.

Ryu’s Light Tatsu is -5 on block. His Med Tatsu is -1 though. And I just tested this in training. Blocking Med Tatsu, reversal super, super gets blocked.

Here’s my post about this super’s startup in the general thread.

And just to confirm that Ryu’s Light Tatsu wasn’t -1 on block. I was able to cr.LP him after blocking. So it would seem Julia’s cr.LP is 5 frames startup.

I have four combos with Julia at the moment.
Combo 1: cr.lp>cr.lp>cr.mp>qcb.H
Damage: 199
Can be ex qcb.H making it 248

Combo 2: f.mp>s.lp>s.lp>s.lp>s.mk>qcb.H
Can be ex qcb.H making it 341

Combo 3: f.mp>s.lp>b.mp>s.mp>wait> Super
Damage: 444

Combo 4: f.mp>s.lp>b.mp>s.lp>Super
Damage: 437
This combo can only be done in the corner as well

I am looking to find better midscreen combos. I hope this helps people out

Yeah my bad, I meant mk tatsu in original post, and yes her Super is 1f, just retested with mk tatsu and doesn’t punish.

edit: lol, recorded a vid by holding my phone under my chin, I will upload when it gets to youtube. Dummy is set to c.mk xx mk tatsu then hold away as soon as tatsu animation starts until Ryu walks back for a second.

edit2: feeling a bit OCD and wanted to test a bunch of times to make sure I didn’t fuck up, something odd about training mode, about 2 out of 5-6 times I couldn’t punish mk.tatsu on block with Super at all, other 3-4 times were fine, same exact setup…walk forward, c.mk xx mk.tatsu hold back as soon as tatsu starts until Ryu walks back for a second. odd.

edit3: feel like a jackass for misinforming, apparently I wasn’t setting dummy to block long enough to cover super freeze. After doing 4r5’s method of holding block until full 10 seconds I couldn’t punish mk tatsu.

I’ve been doing this for the best 10 minutes. Unless the Reversal message is glitched out, I don’t know what to say.

Let’s go over our method.
I’m on PS3.
I got the training mode dummy set to point blank mk.Tatsu, and then block for 10secs afterwards. Just to make sure he doesn’t stop blocking during the freeze.
I do reversal super.
And Ryu blocks it.

Just to make sure this isn’t some weird oddity with Ryu’s tatsu that we are over looking, I switched over to Chun-li.

Guide says:
lk.LightningLegs = -1 on block
hk.LightningLegs = -2 on block

Same method.
Blocked lk.LightningLegs, no punish.
Blocked hk.LightningLegs, punished.

Oh god I am a moron, didn’t set dummy to cover the time for super freeze it seems.

Sorry all, I was wrong as hell.

It’s a link.

Here’s an early combo video that I made with just a few combos.

[media=youtube]l9nRuHaH7Lo[/media]

After any launcher or (nearly any) tag cancel you can get:

f+mp, lp, (juggle) cr.mk xx qcb+hp.

Very good damage and not hard. You can do HK DP at the end instead if you want to tag cancel.

Updated the thread a bit and posted some more combos, thinking of removing some bubble sections since they all pretty much can be used anywhere.

3/6/2012

I have been practicing these this afternoon a while…
cr.lp, cr.lp, cr.hp, hcf lk, p (could use this to put them in corner)
cr.lp, cr.lp, cr.hp, srk kicks (seems to be most dmg for this link string.)
f. mp + lp, f.hp, which looks cool and you can juggle after, however, for some reason I can’t get the ground bounce to connect consistently… any tips?

Btw, the combo I posted:
Combo 2: f.mp>s.lp>s.lp>s.lp>s.mk>qcb.H
Can be ex qcb.H making it 341

The s.lp>s.lp>s.mk is her command normal. It is called Divine Intervention.So I don’t believe it’s actually links. I could be wrong with what it’s called.

Also the cr.lp>cr.lp>cr.mp xx qcb.hp, the cr.mp into qcb.hp is a special cancel. I know its knitpicking but I want people to get the right info you know which being confused. Thanx in advance. I love the work that people are finding and I appreciate you starting and staying on top of this thread ^____^

take out that corner combo with the jabs and put this (also damage isn’t correct does like 286 i think). this is really easy:

corner combo: f.mp+lp, b.mp+mp, cr.fp, tiger strike =348

anywhere:f.mp+lp,f.mp+mk, lk windroll cr.fp tiger strike=363
^^
this takes practice, somewhat strict timing. but i’ve been practicing this on and off and get it 70% of the time. It is a great combo that can be done consistently with enough practice. off a j.hk this does 411 damage and 398 on the first combo

ground bounce combos (off of swiftstep explosion, or catching a bad jump)
corner only
f.fp (groundbounce), f.mp+lp,cr.fpxxtiger strike=345(403 off off swift step explosion)

midscreen variation of the above for the same total of 345
f.fp (groundbounce), f.mp+mk, lk windroll, cr.fpxxtiger strike=345(403 off swift step explosion as well)

havent really found any combos where i felt using meter would be worth it. julia doesnt really need to us meter unless its for a kill. with these combos, if you replace the ender with super it only adds like 130 damage i think. save it for a diff character imo, or if it will kill off a tag-in.