Juggles on Hugo

Seriously, haha. Specifically, chicken combo. What are the specifics on it? I always seem to land the MP and then he goes flying somewhere. Any huge things I’m missing?

Hugo is v difficult to juggle.

You can do the following:

1. 2 hit mp -> rh chicken -> kara mp uppercut.

2. 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> rh chicken -> 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> dash in mp uppercut.

3. 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> rh chicken -> 1 hit mp x fierce ball xx jab SAII (timing is strict).

4. Jump in late chicken -> 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> rh chicken -> 1 hit mp xx jab SAII (maybe mp SAII actually).

5. With hugo in the corner -> 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> dash under crossup -> 1 hit mp x fierce ball -> dash in fierce ball -> f.mp (sick).

some of those seem pretty dope, thanks, i’ll give them a try later today

[media=youtube]WV0k1hGkpK8[/media]

In this loop, make sure only the second hit of the launch connects.

Also, you can do the regular chicken combo to him when he’s in the corner… the timing is very strict though.

Does the 1-hit mp, hp sun disk loop work on Urien? I can’t seem to be able nail the 1-hit rh chicken after the sun disk but that might just be my timing.

[media=youtube]7ru5-RUz6qQ[/media]

On Hugo in corner you can also do 1 hit mp x hp sun disk, walk up, 1 hit mp x hp sun disk, hp sun disk, mp drill.

edit: It also works on Urien and Necro with specific spacing. Does quite a bit of stun and decent damage but regular chicken is better for gaining meter. Also, on Hugo you can do it the other way around i.e. mp x sun disk, sun disk, mp x sun disk into drill which is a bit easier to do.

i’m pretty sure i’m not the only one who’s noticed but, mp(2hits) ->rh chicken ->hp uppercut only connects if you’re doing it from player 2’s side. the only way i could get it to connect from player 1’s side is by kara mk - hp uppercut

EDIT
nevermind it works on both sides but you have to be as close as possible during the launch mp. you’re better off just kara canceling the uppercut to be safe

^^ You get more damage off a mp drill…