jug glitch

i saw it on this site but now its gone…

could some1 repost it?:smiley:

Do the Cytorak Powerup (DP+PP) and then tag out while he’s still flashing. He now has a permanent cytorak power-up. If you do another cytorak power-up during the glitch mode he looses the power until you repeat the process.

It increases the damage on all attack by 30% and works with his assist too.

nevermind i just found out they took it out of the xverison! :bluu::frowning:

Well shit, they might as well have deleted Cable’s whole existance from that version along with Juggy’s glitch.:mad: That’s crap.

Yeah seems they might as well get rid of Sent’s Fast Fly or Cable’s AHVB. That would put Cable low tier, and Sentinal upper-mid tier. The game would almost be balanced.:smiley:

Cable would be top 10 even with out AHVB…his zoning game is second only to Sent:D

Juggernaut glitch works on PS2 version and most(or some) arcade versions. Though its far too risky for me personally, as for some reason, doing dragonpunch motion on an arcade stick is kinda tough for me. I end up accidently doing a damned super and getting majorly punished after most of the time.

Also if i acciently don’t do a switch out right, and only a kick/punch registers, then its GONE and i have to attempt it AGAIN:wasted: :wasted:

Add in the possibleity that i may be facing a very competitive opponent at the time, and its just not worth it for me personally. Juggy’s health will be half gone or more before i get it right. Maybe if i had a home arcade stick to practice with.