JR Rodriguez I hope you play ion Evo 07

You are the baddest Akuma/Gouki player I ever seen, esp wtaching those youtube matches where you whip some serious ass.

Well I def will be there if its played in LV,LA or NY

nope,sorry to get your hopes down but, always held in vegas

is it vegas? ganna chack on it now

EDIT:well, finals are held in vegas

http://www.evo2k.com/tournament/

LV=Vegas

Qualifiers are in LA/NY/Northbrook. Finals in Vegas. JR wins the thread before even posting.

Somebody should record his causals at Evo if he does go.

Anybody know which FFA ranbat he was in? I remember seeing him in one. He’s stunned somebody and other neat stuff.

Lol, you guys are funny.

But yea, it’s fun playing JR…and he brings donuts for everybody <3

the donuts lifted our spirits, the loses breaks our morale.

And the memories…like when me and feint shared that donut <3 Then got my ass kicked 1000+ times.

excuse but for me
el james( chilean gouki player) are better jr rodriguez

Season 2. I know for a fact hes in 2-3 and 2-4, others, maybe, I’m not so sure.

Think what you want, it doesn’t change the fact that JR kicks major ass.

wandering wot LV woz, but yh, some should record his casuals

well I will be in there in Las Vegas, will you

(camera pans out to JR)

fuck it, actually I am just gonna PM JR and ask him

I’m not sure how often he goes on SRK…I know he came on once that one time to ask me to film him some more…I still have to burn him the vids. Good luck reaching him.

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/019/4/8/Fighting_Evolution__AKUMA_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Last time i saw JR he was in space. ^^

Thanks. Those two were what I was looking for. I don’t think he’s in any old ones, but am not sure either.

This Is Jr’s Girlfriend

YES, YES , YES JR WOULD LIKE TO GO TO LAS VEGAS FOR EVO2007. IF SOMEBODY WOULD GIVE US A RIDE. WE WOULD PAY HALF FOR THE HOTEL AND THE GAS. THANK YOU.:lovin:

I would be down for this. He just has to agree to give me some tips. Seriously though, I’m down, and I live in the LA area

I LOL’d at that…I don’t know why :rofl:

Well funny enough I will be travelling to LA first and the going to LV, so I dont mind

Alright kid get off sons dick now:rolleyes: :rolleyes: