Joo's MvC2 Combo DVD. Coming Very Soon

Please please someone, anyone send me a link or aim or something when he finishes this vid. I’ll appreciate the shit out of it.

you know, it’s funny.

If so few people appreciate this work, you have to wonder why this thread was created in the first place?

Go send PMs to the combo master group and distribute it amongst yourselves. apparently, nobody else will care, right?

whats the big deal about people appreciating a video. You can’t make everyone like what you’re doing. Its just how things are. I don’t expect anyone to like my shit when I put little things out. I put it up for the people who are willing to watch it.

This shit is simple. Either post up the entire vid or don’t. Fuck the jibba jabba

Wow, it really is that simple.

“Sometimes the simplest road is the most enlightening.” :tup:

agreed. :tup:

here’s joos explanation for the iceman combo:

The combo starts with Iceman’s jumping down+Fierce when really high up
on the screen. I used Commando’s throw bug in order to get him that
high up on the screen. This combo is one that I’m really proud of.
When that idea came to me, I was really impressed with myself. LOL.
Just thinking that up was actually not that hard, but I put in
countless hours trying to incorporate it into a combo. But think
about it: Iceman’s jumping down+Fierce usually causes Flying Screen.
In the video, it doesn’t cause Flying Screen, because right before it
connects, Iceman is in his landing frames, so he is technically in
normal jump state. I had to go through testing about 1500 frames to
get that shit to work, because if you’re off by one frame, it won’t
combo.

thanks to nki for the translation

Does that mean he had to test it out 1500 times to get it right? That is hardcore.

It goes without saying that this vid is GDLK, and I need to see the rest of it.

Now that I’ve watched it 50 million times, that song is stuck in my head and I must now know what it is.

Anyone?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That, and a break down of what is happening for us average players (ala Variable Atmosphere) would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

I thought the video was great. I am going to have to try that snapback reset in the corner (Middle of the Spiderman Combo). Yeah it will only be useful when there is one character left, but if it works it would be nice to have it in my arsenal.

Sounds cool

Most of the MvC2 community plays to win, not to be flashy… It’s not that the community doesn’t appreciate combos.

^ truth

Quick question if joo does release the dvd for sale how much will it cost?

yeah right mvc2 players like flashy as well as game play :blush:

more game playin tho

I wasn’t aware he was going to sell it. And if he is, I ain’t buying it…not with the awesome stuff Preppy has loaded on his site.

he’ll want a 50% share in your soul

He’s not selling it.

^^ originally i had a bit longer post detailing how in JP Joo is a folk hero and people come from far and wide to leave flowers and paper lamps on his doorstep so that he’ll release his next video and how usa needs to step up, but srk ate it.

probably for the best.:party:

Status check?

Mic check 1,2 1,2. I’m curious on what’s good as well, but I’m sure–at least I hope–something will be said whenever a new vid is released.

Does he means that nowadays, combo inventors hand in shit streak combos with played out ROM variations and cute sprinkle editing to make the shit kinda stink a pinch less?
Is he tight that in between all of that which I call diarrhea & potpourri are things like limit breaks?

I mean, I’m mad at that too.