Joe Tips

I was messing around with Joe and I didn’t see this in any of the old Joe threads but his bnb cr.short, cr.short, tiger knee(lk) doesnt do as much as a cr.jab, cr.jab, cr/st.strong(depending on opponent size), slash kick(lk). If you can only get one cr.jab in your opponent then on the slash kick you use the rh and do just about the same amount of dmg i believe.

A guard string I use: cr.short, cr.jab, cr/st.strong, hcf+lp, st.forward, cr.rh, crazy hands(mp/hp), st.rh. It takes a pretty good chunk off your guard meter.

Also people say Joe doesnt have a AA, but I use his st.fierce as his AA. half the time we trade hits, but I guess thats all from the timing.

hope this is helpful to someone.

Dude, that block string is really ‘holey’. Stop after st. forward (the one after the fireball)

Actually instead of the st. forward, do RC hands. Its pretty safe especially if they jump straight up because u’ll recover to block, Rc hands again, uppercut, or even double/single cyclone super. The only the shit that will get you is a well timed lvl. 3, a counter RC, or someone like Iori rolling behind you.

Throwing in RC hands prevents them from DPing between Joe’s crappy strings.

for reals just work off of crazy hands, for guard crush and bnb.