Jin - The Updated Fighter

[quote=“hojou, post:20, topic:5166”]

**Jin Semi-Infinite no assist needed! **
1. light punch, light punch.[ This will launch your enemy up in the air. ] Follow by a dash up. **Light punch. **[ If your good enough you can hit another light punch for more damage. ] then heavy punch. [ I haven played jin in a couple of days. You have to either hold down and heavy punch. Your just looking for him to launch the enemy back down again. ] When your landing. You can either land in front of the enemy or behind it. To confuse him I suggest switching off once in awhile. Light punch. again to stun. And repeat. **Note: This is the arcade version. And Also Be careful. If you land a little farther you can mess up the semi-infinite. If I mess up I like to do the his drill into his explosion.

[quote]

Im sorry, but no.

Translated: Launch, sj.lp, sj.fp, land, [in front or behind], s.lp, s.lp, repeat.

This is hardly an infinite. This doesnt even deserve to have the word infinite near it.

Ty this helps when I add Jin in my team.

well, if you want to center it around just jinn as your point man, i chose doom and his AA assist. it chips like mad and covers well. iron man AA works well too, you just have to make sure you can cover him. if you dont like either of those, just go with a fast anti air to keep people at bay.